Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,359 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention (38324 Views)

Biafra Militants Storm Anambra Insists No Election / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Pro-Biafra Militants Free Hijacked Ship, Hold 5 Crew Members Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention by PentiumPro(f): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Bayo Olamelakan Adetunji, you are in your 50s and balding progressively, yet you find it comfortable to assume the moniker of a girl, no wonder you are gay. Anyway say me hi to your mallam gay friend. Shameless bald homo! grin

You are tired of calling me ilugunboy. it is now coolitempa that is iluguboy.
Iluguboy left Niaraland a long time ago, but yet you still see his shadows all around you. He is going to torment you even in your real life with the way you go around associating his name with any moniker that gives you headache on NL.
Ipobian tout cheesy cheesy cheesy
Collins Amadi ponmo lip welder, that man really tormented your life. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I just wish the guy can return to Nairaland once again and start putting fools like you in check again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos / Abubakar Chika Adamu Withdraws From Re-election In 2019 Due To Corruption / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.