Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Does Love Know Level Of Education - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Know Level Of Education (1757 Views)

Does Love Really Die? / Does Love Dies? / Trust Issues In A Romantic Relationship: Does Love Equal Trust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
firstking01:
before you no know grin
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by firstking01(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
So, am i stiLL weLcome esther cry
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Lordprez: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Education is No basis for intelligence? Really? O,o

Alright. I totally get your point. But truth be told, I Really can't.
A Secondary school dropout is Really cool! I could deal with that. maybe?

But definitely not someone That's only been To Primary school.
It's sortah Weird. Buh who knows?grin

If Love at first sight really exists!? then, fine!cheesy
But I Only fall in love with "Smartness". Someone that could express himself intelligently. Dare I say, A primary school dropout doesn't possess that!lipsrsealed

in your super weird world, deep down in your super weird mind, you believe going to school makes someone smart and intelligent huh?... funny enough you even think a primary school dropout ain't smart and definitely not intelligence

well I'm so sorry to burst your bubble but life ain't that black and white... I know dumbazz graduates who can't construct essays like the primary 5 class my friends teaches. schools doesn't make everyone smart

Its also werid how you feel love is about meeting that super posh nigga wif six packs who knows his way with words and sweeps you off your feet with a nice graduate charisma and well constructed humorous statements.... well it isn't buh then I'd leave you to figure it out yourself

something does tells me pride has something to do with your preference tho... please tell me it doesn't undecided
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lordprez:

in your super weird world, deep down in your super weird mind, you believe going to school makes someone smart and intelligent huh?... funny enough you even think a primary school dropout ain't smart and definitely not intelligence

well I'm so sorry to burst your bubble but life ain't that black and white... I know dumbazz graduates who can't construct essays like the primary 5 class my friends teaches. schools doesn't make everyone smart

Its also werid how you feel love is about meeting that super posh nigga wif six packs who knows his way with words and sweeps you off your feet with a nice graduate charisma and well constructed humorous statements.... well it isn't buh then I'd leave you to figure it out yourself

something does tells me pride has something to do with your preference tho... please tell me it doesn't undecided
You make A fair point.lipsrsealed

It's hard to beat that!cry and you've successfully Crowned me A "Bad person"! Way to go Lord prez!cry sad

LoL!grin Ain't gonna lie! pride has a Lot to do with my preference!: (

it's just so "Mission-impossible" like To fall in Love with a PRIMARY School dropout!cry it's not in my nature! I'm sorry, Buh I ain't sorry!
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by abimic(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
It's possible for anybody to marry themselves as long as there is love which is a priority. But left to me, it would take a supernatural love and God ordaining such for me to tag along. But still, it's possible depending on the people in question, understanding is the key.
Re: Does Love Know Level Of Education by Lordprez: 12:46am On Feb 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
You make A fair point.lipsrsealed

It's hard to beat that!cry and you've successfully Crowned me A "Bad person"! Way to go Lord prez!cry sad

LoL!grin Ain't gonna lie! pride has a Lot to do with my preference!: (

it's just so "Mission-impossible" like To fall in Love with a PRIMARY School dropout!cry it's not in my nature! I'm sorry, Buh I ain't sorry!
Yea it most def had to be pride, why would I Esther the poshest, smartest, and most elegant chick stoop so low to introduce a primary school dropout to the world as the love of my life undecided…. ah mean I could do better with a smart graduate, why settle for less

Its ironic tho, maybe you're either not seeing my point or you just decided to stick with ur delusional ideals (preference you might call em). lemme ask tho, is a smart certificate endowed dude what you want as a husband or a caring loving dude who would go the extra mile for you despite being just a Common entrance certificate holder..... I've always believed the female gender didn't know what they want buh you're jux pushing it Esther, to the very extreme.

Anyway, I don't see the point pushing it any further, you seem pretty convinced wif your werid ideals.....

BTW, I didn't crown you a "bad person", I wouldn't. Pretty sure you crowned yourself that and I gotta say.... it suits you beautifully wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Toks2008 Allow His DAUGHTERS Marry A Man Like Him. / A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin / I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.