Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Romance Section Newbies Thread. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Newbies Thread. (2111 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
I joined Nairaland in 2009 and it has been a long time coming.

I've transformed from a young and curious individual to a fully grown matured man.

I am also an ex Nairaland moderator so much has been said about.

Feel free to ask anything regarding your experience on Nairaland so far and I will be sharing my experience being an ex Moderator in the Webmasters section.

Trust me you will learn a lot about Nairaland from this thread.

So let's set the ball rolling....
Ask away.............
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by dollyjoy(f): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chip? undecided
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
Chip? undecided
Is that a question?
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by dollyjoy(f): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
brandnew3:
Is that a question?
just want to be sure
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by xpac01(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nice bro. My 2 question: How can one change his nairaland moniker?'
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
xpac01:
Nice bro. My 2 question: How can one change his nairaland moniker?'
That feature is not available for now , so all you've got to do Is get a new email addy and register your desired Moniker.
You may choose to deactivate the old one or leave it hanging in case you need an alternate handle when you get banned.
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by xpac01(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
brandnew3:

That feature is not available for now , so all you've got to do I get a new email addy and register your desired Moniker.
You may choose you deactivate the old one or leave it hanging in case you need an alternate handle when you get banned.
Thanks bro.
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
xpac01:
Thanks bro.
You're always welcome.
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Next is how to make you topic reach the front Page or FTC (first to comment) grin
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:57am On Feb 05, 2016
How old is Nairaland?
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Does nairaland have any annex branch ? grin
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by cruzita(f): 5:57am On Feb 05, 2016
Does nairaland have a king and elders
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 05, 2016
chriskosherbal:
How old is Nairaland?
Nairaland was born in 2005.

sickstars:
Does nairaland have any annex branch ? grin
Nairaland has only one branch and it's in Seun Osewa's house. grin
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
Does nairaland have a king and elders

Funny question. cheesy
Consider the Mods and Supermods, chiefs and high chiefs.
Elders would be the influential forum members while there is only one King ofcourse we all know who he is. grin
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 05, 2016
How does one re-activate his/her account that was mistakenly de-activated
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2016
HateU2:
How does one re-activate his/her account that was mistakenly de-activated
Unfortunately, a de-activated account cannot be re-activated.
So I'd suggest you have a very good reason do de-activate an account or better yet think through it before clicking that button.
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2016
brandnew3:

Unfortunately, a de-activated account cannot be re-activated.
So I'd suggest you have a very good reason do de-activate an account or better yet think through it before clicking that button.
cry cry cry cry cry
Thanks for the info
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by unilagfreshest(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2016
Threads that are front page worthy?
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
unilagfreshest:
Threads that are front page worthy?
Threads you see on the front page are regarded as promoted posts and such threads featured on the front page according to the following factors which are based on Nairaland members perceived interests and also the Super Moderator on duty at the time.

Below are 8 factors that determine if a thread is front page worthy.

1. Relevance
2. Celebrities News & Gossip.
3. Breaking News.
4. Political News
5. Twitter trends.
6. Instagram photos.
7. Personal Experience.
8. Popular Opinion.

And the list is endless.
It is important to note that mode of presentation matters and also the timing of such threads also determines if the Supermods will feature it on the front page.
However, the fastest way to get your thread to be featured on the front page is by tagging the Supermods who in turn sees your mention and respond to it accordingly.
It is also important to note that the Supermods don't respond to all mentions so don't be disappointing if you make a thread you think is front page worthy and mention lalasticlala, yet your thread does not get featured. undecided

Often times such Super Mods may be biased or probably don't see the need to promote such threads.
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by firstking01(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wats seun's great grand fathers name?
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
firstking01:
Wats seun's great grand fathers name?
Pa Aweso.. cool

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
what made you quit as a moderator
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by firstking01(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
brandnew3:
Pa Aweso.. cool
hehehehehe, roftlgrin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Laveda(f): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Laveda(f): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
brandnew3:

grin
I see you came in a brandnew way..that's cool cheesy
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Laveda:
I see you came in a brandnew way..that's cool cheesy
It's all good. wink
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by joseph1832(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tell me, how come my poem "The people of Nigeria" hit from page without me mentioning the supermods or fulfilling any of the criteria you mentioned above?
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Tell me, how come my poem "The people of Nigeria" hit from page without me mentioning the supermods or fulfilling any of the criteria you mentioned above?
This is because the Literature section's Moderator recommended it to be featured on the front page.

It falls under "RELEVANCE". Your poem is very relevant when it comes to our national unity and political survival as Nigerians.
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by joseph1832(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
brandnew3:

This is because the Literature section's Moderator recommended it to be featured on the front page.

It falls under "RELEVANCE". Your poem is very relevant when it comes to our national unity and political survival as Nigerians.
LMFAO. I really doubt if the lterature section mod recommended it for FP because he's told us so many times that the super mods often say the stories and. Poems in that section are not properly arranged. Like the know anything about literature. LOL.

And there's nothing relevant in that poem, I lampoon nigeria(ns) in that poem. I was shocked when I saw it on front page. Lol.
Re: Romance Section Newbies Thread. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO. I really doubt if the lterature section mod recommended it for FP because he's told us so many times that the super mods often say the stories and. Poems in that section are not properly arranged. Like the know anything about literature. LOL.

And there's nothing relevant in that poem, I lampoon nigeria(ns) in that poem. I was shocked when I saw it on front page. Lol.
Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Disgrace This Beautiful Lady Like This? / What Is The Best Way To End It?? / How Do I 4get..? Don't Open Without Saying Anything Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.