Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,237 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? (2494 Views)

This Wouldn't Have Happened If I Shagged Her / Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
kamirun225:
then am a Virgin too
what do you mean "then", weren't you one already?
Re: Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
what do you mean "then", weren't you one already?
sorry dear... The "then" isnt relevant, I meant to say I am a Virgin guy.. cry
Re: Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
kamirun225:
sorry dear... The "then" isnt relevant, I meant to say I am a Virgin guy.. cry
hmmm
Re: Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
hmmm
lol am serious, take away the "hmmm" biko!

Do I look like a bleeped?
Re: Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
kamirun225:
lol am serious, take away the "hmmm" biko!

Do I look like a bleeped?
Is that the way you tell,well I didn't know.
So just give someone a look over an see they're a virgin?
Wow.Amazin' grin
Re: Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Is that the way you tell,well I didn't know.
So just give someone a look over an see they're a virgin?
Wow.Amazin' grin
would u like to find out

I'd love to find out if u are one if u ask me....
Re: Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
kamirun225:
would u like to find out

I'd love to find out if u are one if u ask me....
No sir.I don't believe I do.
Re: Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
No sir.I don't believe I do.
aaight then... #smiles
Re: Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Are you kidding? Always.

Before marriage, he says, lol. I like to know exactly how many chicks he's bagged, or not, plus the general context of said bagging before so much as considering him an option. I'd ask just like that, too: "So, um, how many chicks have you bagged?"

A lot of times, they'd get caught off gaurd by my phrasing or some of them for the fact that they've never been asked before, which I found odd af, but the vast majority of them were willing to oblige. At times, out of curiosity, I've asked about it with no intention whatsoever of dating the guy, to sorta take a guess and see where I land. If he declines disclosure, I'd respect it - no pressure or any other word of it, but also no option.

Why? Because the past is not "just the past", IMHO. I don't believe that for a second. Sure, your past doesn't define you, but it's a significant part of your journey and it paints a more accurate picture of where you've been and where you're headed than anything you could possibly articulate on your own w/o giving due context. I don't judge/shame virgins or judge/slut-shame manwhores. I just do what's best for me - I'm not going to take on anything I can't handle and to hell if I'm going to accept going in blind on anything in life.

You'd be surprised how much all the contents of the conversation, and the manner in which it was answered reveals. All context clues and cues you can pick on; their state of mind, the body language, any hint of bragging, shame, immaturity, lies and exaggeration. Plus, you get a sense of their sexuality and how they deal with it. Do they use it to deal with grief, stress, loniliness? What's their libido like? How free-spirited and/or secure they're. How they see sex and how sexually aware or unaware of themselves they may be. Do they have fetishes, fantasies, etc, you're not OK with? Is he/she still hung up on the EX?

I had this guy admit he's always been the most turned on by older women/cougars. I asked him if he's ever been with one.

"No", he says.

"Homie, do I look like a cougar?"

"No, buts.." and compliments, and then...a lightbulb moment. It was like the guy had had an epiphany right there on the spot.

"Yh, glad to help...you're welcome." grin

Obviously, this wouldn't be the only criteria or the most important, but it's fairly important and it's what you asked about. How do you know you're compatible if you're not aware of whether or not you're on the same page sexually? IMO, you're gambling if you don't. You're playing a wildcard. And I don't gamble.

The responses from the guys on here so far seem strangely defensive.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? by ashewoboy(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, push the thread to front page because of enlightenedsoul's comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madness In The Name Of Fashion!! / What Causes Depression?? / 15 Lessons I Learnt After Lossing My Virginity At 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.