Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! (833 Views)

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent / Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help / I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by dvirgin(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2009
Fellow nairalanders i need ur advice. I have a female friend which i met january this year in school, we ve been very close that we discuss our private life together but about a month ago i started having a strange feeling for her(frankly i fell in love with her) i tried not to tell her because i'm scared it might put a stop to our friendship,  Two nights ago i summoned the courage to tell her and she politely told me she doesn't have any feelings for me and that she would rather prefer us to continue as friends, The problem here is that i love her and i wouldn't want to bring our platonic friendship to ruin, but i'm feeling some guilt/regrets for telling her. Pls  i need advice urgently.,,
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by luxoire(f): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2009
if you cant handle rejection then - dont take the plunge - now you have told her you have to live with it or abandon the friendship smiley
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by touchmeder: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2009
This happens alot just look beyond it. it may affect the relationship just a little bit but if youre both matured you'd move beyond it.
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by omofola(f): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2009
Just try to remain as friends and be good to her, you never can tell she might end up falling in love with you, but it's 50-50. So take your mind off it and concentrate on other things.
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by dvirgin(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2009
Thanks, But pls i need to free myself of this guilt what do i do
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by puskin: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2009
If U can't handle rejectìon, then U r not ready 4luving.
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by puskin: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2009
Wat do U do.
. . . Tell her again. . . . .jokingly
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by tosyne007(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2009
dvirgin:

Thanks, But pls i need to free myself of this guilt what do i do

The first thing u need to do is to STOP crucifying urself and free ur mind of SELF-GUILT.

There is nothing bad in wat u've done and dont 4get u can only date someone who is ur friend.

Since she said she doesnt have feelings 4 u, keep on being her friend and giv her some time, maybe she will come around.

and if she doesnt, look for someone else to love cos U CANT FORCE PEOPLE TO LOVE YOU.

best of luck.
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by JJYOU: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2009
dis your name na rumour abi? leave the girl alone. must u sleep with every girl u say hello to? you no go read your boook now later you go say na mama sikira witchcraft make you no pass exam
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by frank317: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2009
dvirgin:

Fellow nairalanders i need ur advice. I have a female friend which i met january this year in school, we ve been very close that we discuss our private life together but about a month ago i started having a strange feeling for her([b]frank[/b]ly i fell in love with her) i tried not to tell her because i'm scared it might put a stop to our friendship,  Two nights ago i summoned the courage to tell her and she politely told me she doesn't have any feelings for me and that she would rather prefer us to continue as friends, The problem here is that i love her and i wouldn't want to bring our platonic friendship to ruin, but i'm feeling some guilt/regrets for telling her. Pls  i need advice urgently.,,  

I hate it when people use me name anyhow without permission. this is ur last warning!!

back to topic: well, u have already started to ruin the r/ship by telling how u feel. thefore continue to tell her how u feel. do not relent started making her see u as more than an ordinary frend. act out ur feeling dont just say it. be romantic with her, look into her eyes more longer from now. touch her hands romantically. buy her gifts. pay more attentoin to her needs, listen to her and make ur love contageous
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by dvirgin(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2009
JJYOU:

dis your name na rumour abi?  leave the girl alone. must u sleep with every girl u say hello to?  you no go read your boook now later you go say na mama sikira witchcraft make you no pass exam
@jjyou, Y kidding with matters like this
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by iice(f): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2009
You said your mind, you have that.
If you guys can move past that, good.  If you can't handle it.  .  .end the friendship.
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by biola44: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2009
iice:

You said your mind, you have that.
If you guys can move past that, good. If you can't handle it. . .end the friendship.

just like dat?
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by iice(f): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
Yes. If one can't handle it, best be ending it, before it turns into a bigger problem.
Procrastination doesn't help.
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by walakolobo: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2009
@poster

Ask her to let you sleep with her just one time and this will solve your problem. Are you sure you are in love with her or when you see her, all you see is her pus sy and you di ck in a warm embrace? Is that what you see?
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by dvirgin(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2009
@walakolobo, i understand u bt what i feel for this girl its nt what u think., i'm truly in love wt her
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by dorleey(f): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Poster, there's nothing wrong by expressing ur feelings. wat u've 2 do is 2 try as much as possible 2 drop d guilt u're feeling and keep being her friend. dont push her further. if she finally falls 4 u, u will get d signal. it's better u said wat u said and got her response dan dying in silence.
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by dvirgin(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2009
dorleey:

@Poster, there's nothing wrong by expressing ur feelings. wat u've 2 do is 2 try as much as possible 2 drop d guilt u're feeling and keep being her friend. dont push her further. if she finally falls 4 u, u will get d signal. it's better u said wat u said and got her response dan dying in silence.

@dorleey, I truly appreciate ur advice so far but how do i drop d guilt? I dont think i can still have her trust anylonger pls i need more of ur advice,
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by dorleey(f): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Poster, it's not going 2 be easy 2 win back her trust, but u've 2 gather ur willpower and be d friend u were. dat's wat she needs from u. believe me, some of my indispensable friends came 2 be through dat way.
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by izeek(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2009
@op,
sometimes love dont treat us right. the fact that u love her dont mean she has to love you in return.
just be her friend and continue being yourself.

somehow she wud come around if it was ever meant to be.
she might not have noticed u love her or that she might love u in return,
it takes longer for some to get the love message even tothier personal self.
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by Emperoh(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2009
Poster
The worst thing you will do to your self is waiting and wearing yourself out in the belief she will come around someday.
You will end up not just hurting yourself, incoveniencing yourself and not getting the real gift.

Pls if you can't stand the rejection, give her some space and move on
There are a whole ot of girls. But try hanging around and playing the ever undying lover-boy, then you will end up losing out.
I am talking from first hand experience.
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by walakolobo: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2009
Poster

Tell us the truth, you want to use the lady to disvirgin your di ck abi? I can imagine that bent di ck of your penetrating the osophagus of the puss y while the lady tries to wriggle herself free from your grasp, but the fact is that, u are so hell bent on inserting your bent di ck inside the thing that you actually forgot that you were hurting her. Look, tell the truth, u just want to fulfill your sexual fantasies with her, example, you have imagined her round plum mouth over your di ck and you cant wait to see the fulfilment of this, am I saying a lie?
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2009
just keep it calm and dont end the friendship.
she might be takin her time o study u and see if ud back off
and if u do she'd conclude that u didnt intend being her friend in the first place.
for ur info,she has ur words in mind and would only take tym and conviction.
real chicks dont just jump into relationships just cause u asked for it
cos they gat loads of guys telling them the same lines daily.
so they wanna choose wisely.
just remain friends with her ,take her out,
chat and exchange visits
before long ,ud be singing a new soon.
all the best
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by dvirgin(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2009
@bennygee i seems to lyk ur advice maybe i will try it but more advice wud b appreciated,,
@walakolobo y do you enjoy using silly words, Do u think if i wanted just sex i dont know where to get it?
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by sirt1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2009
I dont want to belief u've committed any crime by expressing ur feelings towards a lady no matter how close u are. Just be urself. Keep d frienship flowing and who knows, the story might change.
Re: I Need Ur Advice, Its Urgent! by edogram1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2009
the words is in her mind. she will think about it, who knows she mint fall in love.

u don't expect she will just agree instantly. no

U will be surprise she is not able to sleep since u tell her.

so don't give up or lose hope. keep been her friend. just try to be as if nothing happen.

(1) (Reply)

Heeelppp! / I Speak Better Grammar When In The Midst Of Fine Girls / Red Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.