Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,189 members, 7,825,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent (4388 Views)

+18.. Matured Answers Only / Matured Answers Only / Matured Answers Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by deshclones(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
I just got home after a hard day coupled with the s1lly ajah traffic and was startled to see ma ex sprawled on ma staircase with a bag waiting for me..as in ma head burst..this is a gal that I gave 5yrs of ma life,nd she betrayed me by getting pregnant for some drug peddling guy in august..I hv bn thru a lot of pain cos of this gal..I can't even describe ma pain..d annoying thing is that ma heart melted when I saw her..nd all d emotions I felt for her started coming forth...she says she wants me dat nobody can treat her better than I did,d guy even has 3kids nd she neva knew,dat she is ready to abort d preggy nd come back to me that her mom pushed her and all dose BS...am just down..this gal got married just last month,I got to knw of her marriage via facebook..without even telling me..she has even refused to leave crying and begging me..for fccks sake I hv never bn dis confused in ma life...I don't even intend sleeping with another man's wife..never..I don't know how to handle dis..I intend leaving the house for her and calling her wicked greedy mom to come pick her daughter..pls I need matured advice from yall..how do I handle dis?
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by 190theclown: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
desh

U mean dat particular gurl u keep complaining about
Here on nairaland is baq and pleading wif u 2take her back
Haba haba haba I didn't even know she wuz married, d pregnancy isn't d issue
D fact she's married even last month shows dat she can't be trusted, biko
Desh ure a smart man, women shud be crawling arund u - ure not tired
2dat particular gurl, she's married for phuck sake and d fact dat
She has issues wit her drug lord doesn't mean dey can't settle it
Den wat happens 2u again wen she leaves d 2nd time

Use ur head man- ure dealing wit a Nigerian girl here
And wen dealing wit dem use ur head never ur heart cus most like dis ex of urs
Av no single trace of heart in dem

She's married - please respect her and leave her alone, forget love here
Please ask her 2leave ur house and leave ur life alone
Uve forgiven her bt she should please go away for good

Ur wife is enroute so don't ruin Gods plan 4ur life -

Jst my 2cent, I mite be wrong doe bt if m in ur shoes - I'l do wah I just adviced

Takia man! God bless

11 Likes

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by tashanja(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
deshclones: I intend leaving the house for her and calling her wicked greedy mom to come pick her daughter..

Thats exactly what I'd do if I were in your shoes. No need messing around with somebody else's wife, let alone that of a drug peddler, you'd be asking for trouble either way.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by deshclones(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
190-the-clown:
desh

Jst my 2cent, I mite be wrong doe bt if m in ur shoes - I'l do wah I just adviced

Takia man! God bless

Thanx man..I have explained things to her man...I don dey even heal small small..its just dat ma heart is making me feel like a phool...she should just leave me d hell alone...am even scared her husband will think I slept with her nd come after me with his goons...u knw ow these drug illiterates reason...they go just muud me for nothing...as in..wetin I no go see for dis lagos?..I don tire..I hv promised to pay her hotel bills for d night but she is just being adamant..I dey even fear she carry jazz..ma head is just full.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by 190theclown: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
deshclones:

Thanx man..I have explained things to her man...I don dey even heal small small..its just dat ma heart is making me feel like a phool...she should just leave me d hell alone...am even scared her husband will think I slept with her nd come after me with his goons...u knw ow these drug illiterates reason...they go just muud me for nothing...as in..wetin I no go see for dis lagos?..I don tire..I hv promised to pay her hotel bills for d night but she is just being adamant..I dey even fear she carry jazz..ma head is just full.

Kick dat woman outta ur house this minute
Better safe dan sorry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
I never thought in my life I'd say this but 190 is right smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Kenistry(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
She's is worth d stress, luck up ur hrt & send ha away.......she's bk to destroy u, run 4 dier life
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by venorite(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
Bro the wise men have spoken....i stick with them if i were you.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by 190theclown: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy: I never thought in my life I'd say this but 190 is right smiley

angry angry
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by lecturerdabo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
My Brother just kick that clown out with immediate effect! pls dont let her spend a nite in ur apartment, if she resist pls go to police station and lodge complian cos if that girl sleep in ur place 2nit, I dont know the witness that will stand to prove you didnt sleep with her.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
please do ask her to leave your house.. afterall, her mama house dey there, why can she not go there?
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by 190theclown: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
bennyraz: please do ask her to leave your house.. afterall, her mama house dey there, why can she not go there?

I taya!

Besides I know desclones would never listen 2us
He mst end up sleeping wif dat woman today

Dat boy - hmm he never listens
Disappoints me all d tyme undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
190-the-clown:

I taya!

konji na bastard na grin Deshclones wud end up sleeping with her no doubt undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by CyberG: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
deshclones: I just got home after a hard day coupled with the s1lly ajah traffic and was startled to see ma ex sprawled on ma staircase with a bag waiting for me..as in ma head burst..this is a gal that I gave 5yrs of ma life,nd she betrayed me by getting pregnant for some drug peddling guy in august..I hv bn thru a lot of pain cos of this gal..I can't even describe ma pain..d annoying thing is that ma heart melted when I saw her..nd all d emotions I felt for her started coming forth...she says she wants me dat nobody can treat her better than I did,d guy even has 3kids nd she neva knew,dat she is ready to abort d preggy nd come back to me that her mom pushed her and all dose BS...am just down..this gal got married just last month,I got to knw of her marriage via facebook..without even telling me..she has even refused to leave crying and begging me..for fccks sake I hv never bn dis confused in ma life...I don't even intend sleeping with another man's wife..never..I don't know how to handle dis..I intend leaving the house for her and calling her wicked greedy mom to come pick her daughter..pls I need matured advice from yall..how do I handle dis?

O boy...no even THINK anything or CONFUSE at all. Just do exactly like you said, be calm and confident about it. Don't even think this ONE time talk less of twice.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Rocktation(f): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy: I never thought in my life I'd say this but 190 is right smiley

AsInEhnnnnnn... shocked
Desh, oya follow his advice oo.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by kuphid(f): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
Am not always around here, but I have to say, this is the first time am reading a sensible and genuine post by 190 (that's a compliment)

Op, 190 said it all, forget the old flame and do what is right, that woman should not spend a night in your house for your sake. The world we live in is evil, no one is gonna believe you didn't sleep with her should trouble arise. Biko, send her away

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
Abobi, use ya head o! Discharge dat babe with immediate effect...no gree am sleep for dia dis nite o! I dey tells you, make wrong men no waste u just lyk dat.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by deshclones(m): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2012
Finally settled..called up her mom..she promised to come pik her up in d morning...she is currently staying in ma neighbour's place...its a pity d way gals just tk silly decisions dat will mess up their lives...all I hv for her is pity..the guy dey even flog am belt..in just few weeks..as in..may she nd her mom go thru worse pain than I went thru..for messing up our beautiful relationship..may she nd her mom neva know peace..am depressed as am typin dis..may God just gimme d grace to move on cos her prescence today reopened ma wounds dat were already healing..5 beautiful yrs gone like dat.all cos of greed nd impatience..smh
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 13, 2012
Methinks 190's account has been hacked.

As for desh, He wants to phuck that woman if not, this thread would not be existing in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by kuphid(f): 12:38am On Oct 13, 2012
Desh, please don't curse her, I think this suffering is enough for her already, I don't really know the pain you went through but I think you should be grateful to God things turned out the way it did...dust yourself up and find you a good girl...all the best
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Ishilove: 5:34am On Oct 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
desh

Takia man! God bless
Wow, I wish we can get more posts like this from 190 shocked.

She got married to a man she barely knows cos of money so let her deal with it. Does she think marriage is all about material things and premium nyashing? . She made her bed so its time for her to lie on it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by rodeo0070(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2012
Please for the sake of your future, disregard her. Let her loss be her lesson. Forget about d emotional aspect. Based on your post, she is an unrepentant and confused creature who deserves no single grain of attention from you. RUN MY BROTHER, RUN!!!
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2012
Ishilove: ...Does she think marriage is all about material things and premium nyashing? ...

Ishi, which one be premium nyashing kwa?
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Afam4eva(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2012
Just be careful so that she doesn't pour you acid because girls like that have screw lose.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Okontami: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2012
@OP Guy, how was your night. Wetin u do at last. give us feed back
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

I taya!

that is the problem with nigerian men.your advice might fall on deaf ears! He might fucck her this night and let her go finally! Naija men no dey carry last.but damn! I don't know why some married women always think of having sexx with their ex despite being married! I know of a male friend who keeps complaining to me that his 3 ex girlfriends calls him like mad! He said his ex girlfriends are all married but they keep on disturbing him about sexx! Maybe cos he is good on bed. One of them even promised to buy him a car! Just imagine!
I advice deshclones to kick her out and move on with his life! If she insist on staying,just involve the police abeg for security purpose.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by deshclones(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2012
I did not sleep atall..was just thinking aloud thruout last night..but a man gats to tk a decision nd stand by it..nd for d records..I DID NOT slepp with her..she slept in ma neighbour's place..her mom is on her way to pick her up..it is over for good..am just filled wit pity for her..regardless of wot has happened,dis gal was a good gal..as in..am still pained..but I have forgiven nd let go..will update as events happen..
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by 190theclown: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2012
^desclones u sure so

Don't lie 2me oooh remember wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2012
berem: I don't know why some married women always think of having sexx with their ex despite being married! I know of a male friend who keeps complaining to me that his 3 ex girlfriends calls him like mad! He said his ex girlfriends are all married but they keep on disturbing him about sexx! Maybe cos he is good on bed. One of them even promised to buy him a car! Just imagine!

That's what usually happens when people decide to *date around before getting married...in a bid to analyse *samples and discover what they really want and bla bla bla... undecided
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by drnoel: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2012
desh

na wah! I won't want to worsen ur pain but the facts are simple. U really are the only one that can do something about it, its begins and remains ur decision and anyone u take, would be urs to make.
O boi luv is pain but still a worthwhile thing to experience.
On one part, she has been unfair to u so u don't owe her a thing. Make sure u tell her that. On the other part, if u still luv her, regardless of all she put u thru then u got to really consider if u can still be happy with her, knowing how she deceived u in the past or without her (its urs 2 decide). If u can't live without her, then by all means hear her out but don't let her deceive u this time. This time, don't ever think with ur heart but think logicaly cos she has already misused ur trust b4.
Luv is pain Desh. I know u'd make the right decision.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by MyneWhite1(f): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2012
Wow, what drama. I think others have said it all.
Re: I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent by rodeo0070(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2012
Poster please update us...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Women Smh / How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? / Forever Till Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.