Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (62755 Views)

Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by 201320142015ob(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Back in the days,at secondary school, I was very poor in Maths and Chemistry. During the exams, I'd get between 2% and 8%.The results used to be announced out from the lowest to the highest marks, So i always was the 1st Or 2nd to be called out.One day, the Maths results were being released and my name wasn't among the first to be called out.The teacher got to 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s & 70s. Still my paper had not been called out. Everyone kept looking at me asking: "Guy wats up?" "How you take do am?" And the teacher went on to the 80s and when he got to 88%, He had one paper remaining.I then asked myself, could I have scored a 90% in maths?I was feeling very anxious and happy now that I knew I had proved the so called genius wrong, Could I have gotten 88%? I thought my dreams have been answered. The whole class was amazed as every one kept looking at me. It was unbelievable. Finally the teacher looked up and said, "There is a cow that did not write his name on the paper that scored 0%. If you have not received your paper come out now and get it".Then i FAINTED!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Nigga has always wanted to be snatched ...lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by ebakhaiyhe(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2016
What goes around would definitely turn around.
Advise your friend to move on with her life, learn from what had happened, pick up herself together because her tomorrow would definitely be better with someone else
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2016
CaroLyner:

she was his girlfriend.not an "ex".
you supporting this act just shows you're the type of guy that'll go after your nigga's girlfriend.
You do not know the true story, do yu? Hv yu hrd from the other side?
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2016
The boy wey dem marry, na mu.mu im be sef?.
See Im head, u leave ur wife go dey shack another babe. Mtcheww.
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by solpat(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Ahhh!!! Na Sapele Athletics Club dem even do the marriage sef. Sapele girls been snatching their friend's boyfriend since 1902. I fear who no fear Sapele chicks
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by skyface00(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by idupaul: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2016
Thug life batches ain't loyal
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by cr7lomo: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2016
When we say women are evil creatures , they all come out to attack... Well karma has either visited or will still visit
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by almustopha82(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2016
hmmmmm...............let god judge d guilty
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by MrAboki: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2016
gabinogem:
And I believe that's a curse placed upon her... If only the "snatcher" understands the gravity of a valid curse.

Nonsense talk.

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2016
there is no snatching in this case as far as I am concerned ..the dude only found a better wife in her friend than his girlfriend shikena...women desist from your greedy and bad ways ..
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by AfroKnight: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2016
It is what ladies do to themselves everyday. I have always wondered why I haven't met even one of my babe's friends up till now. Na only picture I dey see for bbm.

grin I'm a faithful guy.... But it seems she's taking no chances. grin

Besides, that curse is dead on arrival. They were only dating and not married. Let her just move on.

Happy married life to the couple in advance.

Thank God he's not Yoruba. We Yoruba guys have been wrongly castigated too much for this kind of thing.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Too bad...people are bad sha.
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Etizz: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Any guy who do dis kinda shit to his girlfriend is d biggest coward ever....

As for D girl, seriously, it will not be well with her......
D reason I don't keep friends being a guy as I am...
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by charytea(f): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Obviously the guy is not a sincere person, thank God 4 delivering you from future heartbreak nd leave her to what she thinks is her luck, tym shall tell.... We women! na we dey do ourselves

1 Like

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016
whirlwind7:
The victim should try to pick up the pieces of her life and move on.

circumstances just helped her get rid of a backstabber in the guise of a friend, and a cowardly asshole who she was fortunate enough not to get married to.
Someone up there said maybe she hasn't got a certain quality the man needed. Well, isn't 4 years of dating and courtship enough for him to realize this?
We keep talking about "wife material" in women. The truth is, there are many men out there who are not worth getting married to.
there is nothing like backstabbing if you read the guy's part of the story.

Besides, if the lady worth to be a wife, he wouldn't have married her friend cos we guys know what we want In a lady.
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by unite4real: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016
[size=14pt]why dont the headline read "MAN SNATCHES GIRL FRIEND'S FRIEND AND MARRIES HER SECRETLY"[/size]
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Idoko619(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2016
kallmemrB:
Honestly what the Friend did was wrong and the Bf acted like an assshole....the way he broke up with her was too harsh and wicked

But Lets view it from another angle,the lady in question may be lacking some things the guy wants in a lady which the friend could offer...like in attitude,behavior,trust issues and marriage issues....This story is just a part of the real truth,no one really knows what transpired between them..

No matter how long you date a lady or guy,immediately you meet someone that would guaranty you happiness and a better home i think it safe to break up cos you looking for a better option means you never really pictured ur future self with him or her....

if the guy in question really wanted to marry her,am sure he wouldnt have shown interest in the friend

U v said everything
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2016
justified19:
it's no big deal...they are in love..dat is all dat matters

DAMN RIGHT
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Jacko01: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2016
Did d guy promise her marriage.... If not no big deal here..... D guy liked d friend better end of story n she obviously wanted marriage shikena.....
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2016
She has a skillful talent...great goal keeper!
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Una still dey here? D guy don reply d babe for instagram say na lie be everything wey she yarn.......

I don tire for all dis instagram fight....person wey create instagram no plan to use am for Royal Rumble as Nigerians dey do so! chei!
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by guysis(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2016
201320142015ob:
Back in the days,at secondary
school, I was very poor in Maths
and Chemistry. During the exams,
I'd get between 2% and 8%.The
results used to be announced out
from the lowest to the highest marks, So i always was the 1st Or
2nd to be called out.One day, the
Maths results were being released
and my name wasn't among the
first to be called out.The teacher
got to 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s & 70s. Still my paper had not been called out.
Everyone kept looking at me
asking: "Guy wats up?" "How you
take do am?" And the teacher went
on to the 80s and when he got to
88%, He had one paper remaining.I then asked myself, could I have
scored a 90% in maths?I was feeling
very anxious and happy now that I
knew I had proved the so called
genius wrong, Could I have gotten
88%? I thought my dreams have been answered. The whole class
was amazed as every one kept
looking at me. It was unbelievable.
Finally the teacher looked up and
said, "There is a cow that did not
write his name on the paper that scored 0%. If you have not received
your paper come out now and get
it".Then i FAINTED!
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by mrofficial(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2016
I don't understand the reason behind making their faces blurred? It's a thing of joy and it's unnecessary.
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2016
If this is a snatch, you're saying a brother ain't got a brain of his own, right? Park well jor!
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by danidee10(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2016
I wonder why they always eliminate the guy from the equation and say snatched.....is the guy a dumbass that can't think for himself or is he a lifeless object

He simply saw another girl and dumped her period undecided

Except she use jazz

1 Like

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by danidee10(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2016
unite4real:
[size=14pt]why dont the headline read "MAN SNATCHES GIRL FRIEND'S FRIEND AND MARRIES HER SECRETLY"[/size]

I swear.....op made it seem like the man was an object they stole
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by BeauHomme: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2016
There are 3 sides to this story. We've heard only from the wailing ex. By the time we hear from the dude and his new wife, a lot of us will wish we could take back our comments.

Me think the 'ex' is a runs girl the guy never planned to settle down with, but just to have fun with whenever he's in naija. Besides, he even met her through a p.imp.

Make una just leave mata 4 mathias. Let all sides of this story come out first. Any comment b4 then is premature.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by misspicy(f): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2016
whirlwind7:
The victim should try to pick up the pieces of her life and move on.

circumstances just helped her get rid of a backstabber in the guise of a friend, and a cowardly asshole who she was fortunate enough not to get married to.
Someone up there said maybe she hasn't got a certain quality the man needed. Well, isn't 4 years of dating and courtship enough for him to realize this?
We keep talking about "wife material" in women. The truth is, there are many men out there who are not worth getting married to.
God bless you and may you be favoured for this comment.

Whenever I hear female friends,I pick my two shoes and run,I'd rather be lonely than keep female friends
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wizzz:
This girl na pickpocket angry
lemme explain, the guy was wooed buh the girl lamenting he accepted, so the guy found the girl whom his heart long for, he dumped her sorry asshole, and went for the girl of his dream tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.