Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (62749 Views)

Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by gabinogem(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
og2711:

Which smelling curse? Nigerians just talk without thinking of what they are saying. Nothing will happen my friend!

How many guys are ever really single? As a woman, you have to fight for your man from other women whether you got there first or not.
shit happens bro... but if my real nigga date my girl or marry her, how do u think I will feel about him?
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Akious2k2(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sunglass20:

OK Na.... thank you uncle.
Anytime Sis... wink wink
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
happyjuliet:
Why d story when u can't allow us to see their faces. Mayb she's even My Ex. Next time don't tell us story u are nt bold enough to reveal their face

See der face

undecided
Re: Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) by Tycoonnla(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Only GOD can save ~us~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.