Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors (29260 Views)

Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
14teenK:
hello bae.....I used the PLURAL instead of the singular.....I appreciate but any problem undecided undecided undecided
Not 'there' bro
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by 14teenK: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
HateU2:
Not 'there' bro
are u yet to understand ....is it ur problem dt I used the plural(there) instead of singular(their)
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Adaeze003(f): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
sonofananimal:
there is one thing you suppose to know!

WOMEN don't chose men! we chose them and if them fit into our criteria.

what you wrote is full of Shiite..

I may guess! you are still very young

Women don't choose men? Tell me something...
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adaeze003:

Women don't choose men? Tell me something...
are you the one wooing men or men wooing you?

if a man APPROACH you! that means he choose you and if you accept him, that means you agree to his criteria or rather you match his criteria!

you are only there to receive and nothing much!

if you don't receive him, he will take it and give it to another person who accept his proposal.

simple!
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by cherishsweet(f): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
nenergy:

Who gave you the right to call them shameless? So a young independent guy finds an older lady attractive and wants something serious...she should reject because of shame? O, doctor do good, clap for yourself!
.. I thought I was the only one who saw that slight.. @op..that's a very rude an insensitive thing to post.. For that shameless.. Like age determines happiness in relationships

1 Like

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by azeecoboy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
sonofananimal:
the jargons you wrote is not of this world undecided

this just disqualified you!
Then it is of where?
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
14teenK:
are u yet to understand ....is it ur problem dt I used the plural(there) instead of singular(their)
Yes. U wan kill english undecided undecided
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
azeecoboy:
Then it is of where?
planet X
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by deebrain(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hero10001:
Small nozzle

Sir. You must be a professional plumber.

Kindly explain the bolded
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Hero10001: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
deebrain:

Sir. You must be a professional plumber.
Kindly explain the bolded
I mean; a small d.i.ck could make her to write him off! Is that clear?
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by deebrain(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hero10001:

I mean; a small d.i.ck could make her to write him off!
Is that clear?

Yes sir. Thanks.
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Lovelynature(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Is it not madness to expect a Nigerian man to be romantic when he's not from Rome?

Abeg leave romance for Romans make we dey pursue this money yet.
funny grin grin
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by todan(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
14teenK:

"Their" is different from "there", eg. John is over there (2)Their dad is the owner of that shopping mall. U need to read eze go to school grammar book. grin
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Adaeze003(f): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
sonofananimal:
are you the one wooing men or men wooing you?

if a man APPROACH you! that means he choose you and if you accept him, that means you agree to his criteria or rather you match his criteria!

you are only there to receive and nothing much!

if you don't receive him, he will take it and give it to another person who accept his proposal.

simple!
You sound like an educated illiterate...

"if a man APPROACH you! that means he choose you and if you 'accept' him, that means you agree to his criteria or rather you match his criteria!"

Key word is "accept"

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adaeze003:

You sound like an educated illiterate...

"if a man APPROACH you! that means he choose you and if you 'accept' him, that means you agree to his criteria or rather you match his criteria!"

Key word is "accept"

all this RUBBISH WOMen self!

actually thinking I'm talking with someone who have some sense in her head!

have a nice day! undecided
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Adaeze003(f): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
sonofananimal:

all this RUBBISH WOMen self!

actually thinking I'm talking with someone who have some sense in her head!

have a nice day! undecided

But for real, sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything... just that... using two synonyms in the same sentence while trying to imply they don't mean the same thing?

Haba...
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by zicoraads: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
nenergy:

Who gave you the right to call them shameless? So a young independent guy finds an older lady attractive and wants something serious...she should reject because of shame? O, doctor do good, clap for yourself!
cherishsweet:
.. I thought I was the only one who saw that slight.. @op..that's a very rude an insensitive thing to post.. For that shameless.. Like age determines happiness in relationships
I also thought I was the only one that saw it too. The Op is most likely shallow minded and myopic.

1 Like

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by 14teenK: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
HateU2:
Yes. U wan kill english undecided undecided
sorry MA I wil not do it again .....point notedtongue
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by azeecoboy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
sonofananimal:
planet X
aw blame it on that weed sha
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Dirkcoyt: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
missKiffy:
Olusanya333 what exactly means the shameless few who prefer younger men, i dont get, whats shameful in not minding a younger man, say by two years, after all its people like you that will be shouting age is nothing but a number, pls dont call dem shameful

I don't understand the op, cause I love older women, not for money but cause I connect with them better.

1 Like

Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Dirkcoyt: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adaeze003:

But for real, sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything... just that... using two synonyms in the same sentence while trying to imply they don't mean the same thing?

Haba...

You seem to be a well tailored woman from your reply to his riposte. Keep it up. Between how Many yard?
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
azeecoboy:
aw blame it on that weed sha
lol!

that weed is very strong
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by azeecoboy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
sonofananimal:
lol!

that weed is very strong
infact ur moniker already says alot bout you cheesy
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
azeecoboy:
infact ur moniker already says alot bout you cheesy
ya judging a book base on it cover instead of it content cheesy

TYPICAL behavior of a black man cheesy
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Medunah: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
medexico:
They should keep looking at those criteria when the other girls are getting married every saturday

And it is only number 4 that is the major criteria they consider.
So because all oda girls are getting married every sat, Girls should get married to someone who isn't understanding or someone who doesn't av a good character or someone who isn't gud in bed?? If it were to be physical characteristics, fine, u can still settle for wats not ur choice but character?? Nah.
And for u to say wealth is d only major criteria out of all d five mentioned only portrays the kinda person you are.
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by azeecoboy(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2016
sonofananimal:
ya judging a book base on it cover instead of it content cheesy

TYPICAL behavior of a black man cheesy
outward appearance matters attimes.

the topic wrriten on the book case potrays the contents of the whole book. grin
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 04, 2016
azeecoboy:
outward appearance matters attimes.

the topic wrriten on the book case potrays the contents of the whole book. grin
then you haven't really been reading alots of books.

that's why a scammer will dress like an angel and deceive many because we so believe on the outward appearance of an individual without looking beyond those cloth ( content)

that's why the igbos do have a lot of sense in the business world. check them out and see what I'm talking about.
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 04, 2016
14teenK:
sorry MA I wil not do it again .....point notedtongue
Good
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Emodeee: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2016
Medunah:

So because all oda girls are getting married every sat, Girls should get married to someone who isn't understanding or someone who doesn't av a good character or someone who isn't gud in bed?? If it were to be physical characteristics, fine, u can still settle for wats not ur choice but character?? Nah.
And for u to say wealth is d only major criteria out of all d five mentioned only portrays the kinda person you are.

So you are looking for someone who is good in bed?cheesy.... U sef like to CUM?
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by azeecoboy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
sonofananimal:
then you haven't really been reading alots of books.

that's why a scammer will dress like an angel and deceive many because we so believe on the outward appearance of an individual without looking beyond those cloth ( content)

that's why the igbos do have a lot of sense in the business world. check them out and see what I'm talking about.
but the case is different here
why on earth would an humble person potrays himself as a decietful one?
Re: Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors by Medunah: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Emodeee:

So you are looking for someone who is good in bed?cheesy.... U sef like to CUM?
Never met anyone who hates to CUM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.