Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows (24007 Views)

The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria / “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors / Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
DrChukzy:
Na ur eye e go happen. When you will start running unclad up and down due to crises. You that has something good to offer, hope you and Buhari have started negotiating? Mtcheew
bro no nid 2 argue,,ka anyi chere se anyi mara ive eji me...secession is nt a gud tin to write home about in dis 21st century...
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by ifypedro38(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Another crisis in the making,but with God everything will work out fine to and glory of God,

1 Like

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by biafranking: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Youths Don Buy Market... grin cheesy

Please Kill 'em All! They never wished Nigeria-Their Country) well, afterall!
the way you dey talk atimes eeh.i feel like to slap you from here..

You talk as if you have the heart to watch them kill your people..

They better dont touch my people.
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nairadays:

Tell them; the Army have not even tapped into the 1st and 2nd Divisions.

Hierarchically, it is organized into the army headquarters, divisions, brigades, battalions / regiments, companies, platoons and sections. A division is a combined-arms organization with 7,000-22,000 military personnel commanded by a major general. It includes minimum of 2 brigadesas manuver elements, an artillery brigade, a division signals and other supporting elements. A brigade is an organization of units, 3 battalions and other support elements. A battalion is a reasonably self sufficient unit. It is the basic unit for combat and support of an army. A platoon consists of 3 sections and commanded by a lieutenant or captain. A section is an organization larger than a squad and smaller than a platoon. The divisions operate combined arms force structures with complements of combat support and combat support services. Each is designed to operate either on its own in special operations or conventionally jointly with the 2 other Services.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/nigeria/army-orbat.htm

Dem be immortals?

3 Likes

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by DrChukzy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Disaino:
bro no nid 2 argue,,ka anyi chere se anyi mara ive eji me...secession is nt a gud tin to write home about in dis 21st century...
Now you are talking bro! Its not a good thing YES! Buh how do we let them know its bad? Is it by telling them to do their worst? Or by calling them for a peaceful dialogue? NigerDelta militants were called for dialogue too.
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by swtnickel: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Young man, you must be thinking with your anus and have displayed symptom of Cerebral dysfunctional. So U think Buhari's extra-judicial execution of unarmed IPOB Protesters speaks well of Nigeria before the Int'l Community? What do you know about respect of human rights as enshrined in both Domestic and Int'l Laws? Just grow up and stop being unnecessarily biased over issues that are more than your myopic understanding.
NgeneUkwenu:

Execution Of Nnamdi Kanu by Buhari would mean restoration of common sense and sanity to the people of South East! That alone to me scores him above 70% in governance..
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by menix(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

They don start ooo, rip in advance, u here...

u must have stake in Casket company of nigeria
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by SKAMOD(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrAboki:
Igbos have now entered piracy? grin

Igbos hijacking ships carrying their own Containers. That cant be good for business.

kai!

onye Hausa Iberibe na Cow rearing befits u guys

1 Like

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by IVORY2009(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
menix:

u must have stake in Casket company of nigeria
Ofcourse, you want one in advance?
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Gozzzy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
you see where unnecessary threats can be problematic.. anyone that involves himself in this kinda thing should know that he is a goner if caught, therefore the person should ideally blow up the fvcking vessel already, and aim to highjacking another.... thank God am a Christian, who cant try such.... if I were a terrorist, where ever I come to, dem go see more action and less speech.
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Alwaystruth: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
You are a village bastard. You thinks the whole Nigerian military and paramilitary don't have one single bullet to shoot
and kill Kanu?. Well you can do that when you becomes president,until then you remains a lowlife and imbecilic idiot.
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by SKAMOD(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Boss13:

It is good we wipe out stubborn elementals so that peace can reign in the country.

We will not tolerate blackmail and criminality in this country.

what country? :\

2 Likes

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Saladin25(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Finish them all military and station your battalions in the South east. It seems sense if far from IPOB/MASSOB member's brain, when they kill of them they won't try such thing again.
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by pps1759(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
There shall be peace soon.Matt123
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by HighKing01(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Execution Of Nnamdi Kanu by Buhari would mean restoration of common sense and sanity to the people of South East! That alone to me scores him above 70% in governance..
you must be high on cheap drugs I pity wat would happen nxt after the execution! undecided
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Allosaurus: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s]
The effeminate hiding behind his Nokia torchlight has opened his mouth again. Yeye thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by PecE2Make: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
If it is true why can't d so called gallant soldiers, Navy, police, Air force go after them. Only to shot unarmed protesters that's where u will see their muscles
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by tickles2luv2016(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
OVI75:
Raking is easy sha,deal with boko first.

IPOB are the easiest to deal with,the are not as brave and brazen as boko.

1 Like

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Litmus: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

IPOB are the easiest to deal with,the are not as brave and brazen as boko.

They are and you know it. Stop using revers-psychology to annoy them into going out to blow up innocent people! angry Take it from me this life is weirder than science would have you believe. One day, by impossibly bizarre set of events you or your loved ones may end up just where one of these idiots decides to use bomb for the first time.

You may even be one of those people selected to go on one of those one-way trips to Mars being arranged in Holland. You and your family wake up on a fine Martian morning only to hear the alarms going off because, somehow, an IPOB member strapped with bomb that cant be switched off , fell asleep in your capsule's mother-ship cargo bay and ended up in mars with you.
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by tickles2luv2016(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Nigeria is an expired country...

Na u expire am abi
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by tickles2luv2016(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Litmus:

They are and you know it. Stop using revers-psychology to annoy them into going out to blow up innocent people! angry Take it from me this life is weirder than science would have you believe. One day, by impossibly bizarre set of events you or your loved ones may end up just where one of these idiots decides to use bomb for the first time.

I will believe u when i hear of an ipob youth carry a bomb around his waist and blow nnewi,but without that,its film trick

2 Likes

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Na u expire am abi
u can do better without quoting me
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by adedapo1994: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ethiopia shoe shine girl: a young mother's unlikely story of hope http://www.earthsgeo..com.ng/2016/01/ethiopia-shoe-shine-girl-young-mothers.html
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by payosehtor(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
uwantsome:
hahahahahaha! Una never finish boko u have started on militant.

All this fight Buhari is starting, shows he has no plan for the Economy.

Buhari is a hopeless case.
this democracy of a thin is shielding this eastern animals who're taking undue advantage. how i wish pmb could put-on his military uniform just 4 a yr to clear up all these mess.ish
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Please smoke them out. Nnamdi Kanu will hang and nothing will happen. Keep giving the Nigerian army a reason to be in igboland.
Gbam! Just like Mohammed Yusuf died and "nothing"happened.

1 Like

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by pasol4real(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
odogwu125:

which IPOB youth? Abi u no read ur own post?
grin grin >: grin
I tell u dat that thing is sooooo dumb.
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by flokii: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kill them all...

after that Nnamdi Kanu alongside his followers in detention plus family members should be given state execution..

no place for impunity & lawlessness
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by payosehtor(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Vulu:

YOU HATE BUHARI SO MUCH YOU WANT THE COLLAPSE ON HIM AFTER KANU IS KILLED.

FULANIS I DON'T REALLY LIKE YOU GUYS BUT PLEASE BE WARY OF YORUBAS LIKE THIS GUY WHO WANTS THE COUNTRY TO COLLAPSE BUHARI VERY FAST SO THAT OSIBANDE CAN TAKE OVER. THEY ARE YOUR WORST ENEMY.

WE IN THE EAST THAT GAVE BUHARI 5% ONLY WANT BUHARI TO RULE OVER THOSE THAT GIVE HIM 97% ALONE PEACEFULLY.
u're making us 2 hates the innocent ibos unduely.how?,anyone/tribes that hates Buhari & all that he stands for is the greatest enemy of nigeria(ns) u can't tell me,the entire north/s.w are all fools (with all honest) 2've voted a man they've considered best 4 time lk this.u're harming your people/region politically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book / A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.