Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows (24014 Views)

The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria / “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors / Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by jude90(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Enice(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
uwantsome:
hahahahahaha!

They have not solve the Boko Haram problem, they want to create militancy.

Oil prices still dropping, naira still dropping, prices still rising, inflation galore.

All this fight Buhari is starting, shows he has no economic outlook, no plan.

All is just distraction from facing real economic question and challenges.

Make hungry kill Nigerians, Baba one chance has no time or plan for the economy.

as the Americans would say, it is not advisable to negotiate with terrorists as doing so would open the flood gates for others to take advantage of you. The military is right on this one.
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by FisifunKododada: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
cool Negotiating with terrorists is out of the question. A strong message to this effect MUST be made. SHIKENA.
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Hazardhandsome(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Youths Don Buy Market... grin cheesy

Please Kill 'em All! They never wished Nigeria-Their Country) well, afterall!

WAT ARE U WAITING FOR?
PLEASE LEAD FROM D FRONT LINE 'HER MAJESTY'

1 Like

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Hazardhandsome(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=425767

undecided
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Hazardhandsome(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Execution Of Nnamdi Kanu by Buhari would mean restoration of common sense and sanity to the people of South East! That alone to me scores him above 70% in governance..

GOD BLRSS U FOR UR STUPIDITY.
IT IS UNRIVALLED.
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by alfsalami: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Its a call to duty to our navy . I urge the navy to act decisively and end the nonsense
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by alfsalami: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Its a call to duty to our navy . I urge the navy to act decisively and end the nonsense, a joke taken too far
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by MrSly(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Execution Of Nnamdi Kanu by Buhari would mean restoration of common sense and sanity to the people of South East! That alone to me scores him above 70% in governance..
unfortunately buhari has no wit to execute kalu

1 Like

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
DrChukzy:
ivere na so gi...waris this one saying for God sake? Wait and see what will happen now.
u won't undastand,,it seems u dnt undastand my type of igbo...
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
DrChukzy:
Now you are talking bro! Its not a good thing YES! Buh how do we let them know its bad? Is it by telling them to do their worst? Or by calling them for a peaceful dialogue? NigerDelta militants were called for dialogue too.
well u are right,,bt d way Nnamdi kanu went about it was absolutely wrong,dat's nt d best tin to do...
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by hinwazaka: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ngeneukwenu proceed to the supreme court for your sack. SHAME to you. Am sure you will go to StarFM 101.5 tomorrow to vent and cry
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by RapLawd(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
mulattoclaro:
what things? See this one.

Just gave you some "Heads-Up"...

#GetTheDrill!!!
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by RapLawd(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Disaino:
well u are right,,bt d way Nnamdi kanu went about it was absolutely wrong,dat's nt d best tin to do...

I thought so, but do Nigeria as a nation heeds to Anti-Kanu way of doing things? No hate speeches?No bashing of the FG?, No revelation of underground rot in the system

You lot just don't get the drill, Kanu living in a saner enclave beyond Nigeria is in much and in most knowledgeable of what he's doing and what hell he's about to unleash to himself, he knows the cons pros of all his dids and actions more than anybody will ever think of... Firstly, ask yourself, is he ignorant of international laws and also lack the knowledge of what Nigeria's constitution says about his actions?...

Just relax and take a closer look on all the pictures taken while he's being paraded or been brought to court, tell me, does he look confused? Tired? Frightened?emotionally down? Does he appear weak or helpless?...in as much as I don't know anything underground, I can tell you with facts that whatever is taking place today surrounding Kanu is all part of his plan... imagine @ his age and he can boast of vast followership, is there any Nigerian both dead or alive that ever pulled the kind of crowd that his arrest generated? I bet none!...

Kanu,believe me, is holding the FG at the right balls if not the two, I pray that things won't go beyond repair before the FG takes or make the right move...

1 Like

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by mideactive: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2016
Oga!pray those guyz don't kill those innocent ppl,den u'l knw Kanu is nt as smart as u think.u keep camparing urselves wit bokoharam,u guys should think very well b4 u follow dis part,b4 it's too late.no force in d whole wide world can ever be as deadly as a group controled by religious Fanaticism.u guys ar nt bokoharam,nknown of u wants to die.don't give d world any reason to tag u ppl as Terrorist.d stigma 'll be thr 4 a long tym.tell Gen ben nt to do it

RapLawd:

I thought so, but do Nigeria as a nation heeds to Anti-Kanu way of doing things? No hate speeches?No bashing of the FG?, No revelation of underground rot in the system

You lot just don't get the drill, Kanu living in a saner enclave beyond Nigeria is in much and in most knowledgeable of what he's doing and what hell he's about to unleash to himself, he knows the cons pros of all his dids and actions more than anybody will ever think of... Firstly, ask yourself, is he ignorant of international laws and also lack the knowledge of what Nigeria's constitution says about his actions?...

Just relax and take a closer look on all the pictures taken while he's being paraded or been brought to court, tell me, does he look confused? Tired? Frightened?emotionally down? Does he appear weak or helpless?...in as much as I don't know anything underground, I can tell you with facts that whatever is taking place today surrounding Kanu is all part of his plan... imagine @ his age and he can boast of vast followership, is there any Nigerian both dead or alive that ever pulled the kind of crowd that his arrest generated? I bet none!...

Kanu,believe me, is holding the FG at the right balls if not the two, I pray that things won't go beyond repair before the FG takes or make the right move...
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by RapLawd(m): 12:32am On Feb 04, 2016
mideactive:
Oga!pray those guyz don't kill those innocent ppl,den u'l knw Kanu is nt as smart as u think.u keep camparing urselves wit bokoharam,u guys should think very well b4 u follow dis part,b4 it's too late.no force in d whole wide world can ever be as deadly as a group controled by religious Fanaticism.u guys ar nt bokoharam,nknown of u wants to die.don't give d world any reason to tag u ppl as Terrorist.d stigma 'll be thr 4 a long tym.tell Gen ben nt to do it

#GetTheDrill...

Tag us whatever you wish, that don't change our quest for freedom, boko haram? Who are they? What do they want? I guess they're faceless and so they absolutely want nothing short of bloodletting...

Biafra movement ain't fanatical... If not that you guys thinks somehow, how does Ex-ND militants support to Biafra inclines that IPOB or other faction are terrorist organization?...

Was apc or Pdp a terrorist party cus of the endorsement from the militants in the past and present?

You and I knows that we all don't want war and so the FG shouldn't let arrogance take over it!!!
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Billygee2u: 3:46am On Feb 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
The same NA that cried like motherless baby elephants when bokoharam dealt with them?

The reason they're spewing all these threat is because Igbos are not armed yet.
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by DrChukzy(m): 5:44am On Feb 04, 2016
Disaino:
u won't undastand,,it seems u dnt undastand my type of igbo...
lol. I understand very well. Just pretending...
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by DrChukzy(m): 5:46am On Feb 04, 2016
Disaino:
Yes. In as much as i dont support Nk or Biafra, i dont oppose them too. I think Nk will be corrected by the court.
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by cizy: 6:39am On Feb 04, 2016
Lordave:
They should kill them all? Even when it's obvious it wasn't the so called IPOB hijacked the ship?

This inciting comments you guys make on Nairaland trying to rope in the military into killing Igbo protesters, I hope the mods are seeing them because we might actually first read your 'Gone So Soon' on nairaland before any protester.

Don't mind them. This is how they've been spewing hatred and bitterness and then expect Nigeria to experience growth. People that should ordinarily spend time and use their energy in making positive impacts but will rather choose to expend their worthless energies on hate and genocidal speech. And close to a hundred more beasts liked their posts.

The moderators will all turn a blind eye to their comments regarding IPOB. Seun already outlawed IPOB on here, and as much as he doesn't want or allow people to preach IPOB, he should also ensure people are banned when they spew hate speech regarding IPOB protesters, especially these very extreme hate speeches.

You don't keep on maltreating and threatening to kill a group (especially unarmed groups protesting peacefully) of people and then expect them to love you. Even a child claimed to be stubborn should be shown love as much as the child is cautioned when they err.

As much as I love being a Nigerian, I can't turn my back on my people because they choose to secede. My allegiance lies with my people as much as it lies with Nigeria and thus, I expect as reasonable humans, we should try and settle these issues amicably rather than spitting hatred at any slightest opportunity. The more the injustice continues, especially killing of unarmed protesters, the more I begin to doubt this country ever turning out better.

As I earlier said, diplomacy is the key and if people think they can achieve peace by whipping out some group of people, then they better write it down or get it into their empty skulls that, it will only exacerbate the whole aggression and bloodshed as more people will begin to buy into the ideology.

Boko haram, especially during the happenings in Maiduguri, in 2009 and during Yar'Adua's administration, is a good example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by Diligence: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2016
NAVY denies such hijack ever occurred; nay not even from accused ipob/massob, as they too rightly denied doing such. What does this imply... apc/buhari propaganda to discredit MASSOB/IPON/LOWER NIGER (non-violent) movement for self-determination, right?
Re: We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows by uchenna4(m): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2016
Well is obvious some low ass murder fuckers don't like d world freedom. Ipob need freedom what's wrong with that? Well let d sky break or what ever when e set u na go no waiting dey, we must go but not with violent, but the way israelite left pharo oh! Yeah I wan some pple to die with envy cos igbo's are blessed and they mean business so u can hang ur self or better still enter under moving truck, fools and fools. Udo dili umu igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders 72-hour Joint Operation To Clear Apapa Traffic Gridlock / Prices Of Food Items Rise In Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Others / Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.