Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Majority Of Africans Don't Respect The Opinion Of Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Africans Don't Respect The Opinion Of Others (429 Views)

Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Africans Don't Respect The Opinion Of Others by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Why is it that majority of africans seems to think that if u don't do what they do then u are an outcast, everybody has his or her right to do whatever he or she wants to do, we have to respect their opinion, u can't expect everybody to be like you, only few africans respect others opinion, is not good, no body is perfect
NB: MY OPINION, blast me and die
Re: Majority Of Africans Don't Respect The Opinion Of Others by Strahovski1(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2016
I agree...

One factor Contributing to it s their hypocrisy and shallow backwards mindset that everyone must be like them or share reasoning with them.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Africans Don't Respect The Opinion Of Others by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2016
Opinion is different from belief.
Everyones opinion is born out of belief.
Your believe system dictates what you do but your opinion is what you think about other people's action.
Everyone has a right to his or her own opinion but no one is obliged to respect your opinion because we all have different belief systems.

For example, would you respect the opinion of a racist or tribalist which is based on his beliefs about you?

Ofcourse not.

#My 2 Zimbabwean dollars. grin
Re: Majority Of Africans Don't Respect The Opinion Of Others by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
PushMusic:
Opinion is different from belief.
Everyones opinion is born out of belief.
Your believe system dictates what you do but your opinion is what you think about other people's action.
Everyone has a right to his or her own opinion but no one is obliged to respect your opinion because we all have different belief systems.

For example, would you respect the opinion of a racist or tribalist which is based on his beliefs about you?

Ofcourse not.

#My 2 Zimbabwean dollars. grin
angry

(1) (Reply)

Blackout - A Romantic Adventure / 7 Ways To Set ā€˜Pā€™ On Instagram This #valentine / Funny Reasons To Breakup Before Valentine..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.