Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? (29476 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by MissSlimbody(f): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Why are his prohecies always negative,
If indeed he did prohesied about the crash? undecided
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by xareal(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This man tends to be always right but, Nigeria don't normally believe him...

RIP to d departed..
gbeni..nobody departed
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by truthspeaks: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
In other words, u ddnt pray even wen u got d prophecy 1st hand. U r anti-patriotic
Makweembo:
I specifically remember Prophet T.B. Joshua on Emmanuel TV last Sunday calling for prayers for Nigeria for this Wednesday. He said that if we prayed, God would answer us and then emphasised prayers again for Wednesday.

Look at what just happened here in Lagos – a Bristow helicopter crashed but reportedly all occupants survived.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by sauceTDA(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
The prayer was not answered . undecided
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by truthspeaks: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
None died. Read b4 commenting
BeeBeeOoh:

RIP to d departed..
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by shamecurls(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
What we call men of God in Nigeria only foresee evil things coming.....

They never foretell when petrol/kerosene pump price will be NGN40 or when Naira will be equal to the Naira. Always about doom
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by EtimStephen: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
That is God Servant. I remember quite alright the Oracle of God said we should pray for Nigeria on Wednesday that he would not say more than that. That I was while I prayed this morning for the President since he is out of Nigeria for safety thinking that as to do with him. Nigeria must at this moment listen to Prophet TB Joshua. So many of his prophecies are always accurate. from Oil price in 2013 to date.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
xareal:
gbeni..nobody departed
Decapo:

Who are the departed?? Read what the op typed again
agamali1:

Did you read where they said "all occupants survived"?
did read d initial post. My mistake..

Post FIXED!!!
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by camaraderi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

RIP to d departed..

Hey Its either you did not finish reading the post or you do not understand. Reread it and you'll see that they all survived.not all crashes end in fatality.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
alphamodel1:
The media has a way of always making this man a prophet of doom, what's wrong with the prophecies of good things?
Prophesy good things at times is something you already know and at times the receiver don't value it. For example if prophet A says you will own a house, it's nothing strange to you because you will have it but if he says there is danger ahead, then you thread carefully and even avert the it.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Didn't prophet prophesy in the bible too?
Good question! when they prophesy, the evil ones were averted and the good prophecy comes to pass.
I am not saying it is wrong to prophesy but if you don't have solution why not keep mute. God won't show a prophet what he is not ready to give solution.

Just like speaking in tongues if there is no interpreter the speaker should be quiet.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Bigtoto(f): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
The way y'all Christian Sheep think is DISGUSTING. Where is your sense of Reasoning?

So if they all died, no attention would be given to TB joshuas prophecy. Everyone would have forgotten.

If only one person survived, it's a miracle?

If everyone survives its a miracle

If they are disabled for life it's a Miracle they didn't die.

If they die...well No one to claim the Miracle lipsrsealed
troll go one side.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by continentalceo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Wishing d injured ones quick recovery

Abeg read before you comment cus nobody departed
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by jahstech: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
alphamodel1:
The media has a way of always making this man a prophet of doom, what's wrong with the prophecies of good things?
BeeBeeOoh:

RIP to d departed..
Which was the last good prophsey he talked about?
Angelberry:
Read your Bible pls @op
Do people still do that today? They prefer to be attached to one man of God using his name like some sort of magical abracadabra that makes all things possible. Humans!
Yet what we find in the bible is quite the opposite 1corithians 3:5-9
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by femi4: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Makweembo:
I specifically remember Prophet T.B. Joshua on Emmanuel TV last Sunday calling for prayers for Nigeria for this Wednesday. He said that if we prayed, God would answer us and then emphasised prayers again for Wednesday.

Look at what just happened here in Lagos – a Bristow helicopter crashed but reportedly all occupants survived.
Ode! why you no put up this thread before the event. Gullible fellow
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Since nobody died, I'm sure T. B Joshua's prophesy has nothing to do with the crash.
As far as I know, his prophesies are always called to mind when the tragedy has occurred, and usually with massive causality.
In this case, no causality. So, it's no Joshua's doing.
This is the LORD's doing. And it's marvelous in our eyes.
To God be the glory!
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Totfulguy: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Makweembo:

Nonsense. Poop!
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Boybrano:
I will soon be greater and more popular and influential than TB Joshua

JUST ATTEMPT AN ATTACK ON PRESIDENT OBAMA, YOU WILL BE MORE POPULAR THAN MICHEAL JACKSON
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by ojuu4u(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Not again!

A prophet is a one because he prophesied about an event before it happened and not after. lipsrsealed

Let "such" prophecies be published and we be the judge with time.

Let's stop making a mockery of the Church.

stop making mockery of ursf oga, if u want to knw if profesies are said or nt ,go @ buy dstv or my tv tuning to emanuel tv u wl see them or beta stil go to synagogle. Take it or nt miracles as old are hapning .my jesus is stronger everyday. NB, MILLION OF U CANT STOP HANDS OF GOD IN SYNAGOGLE.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by alphamodel1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Prophesy good things at times is something you already know and at times the receiver don't value it. For example if prophet A says you will own a house, it's nothing strange to you because you will have it but if he says there is danger ahead, then you thread carefully and even avert the it.
Well you ve a point, especially if he has sighted a danger. My problem is the way the media reports these cases.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Seventeen(f): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
agamali1:

Did you read where they said "all occupants survived"?
he is probably the president of the TOPIC READERS ASSOCIATION grin

1 Like

Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by taurus21: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Why is there never a prophesy on vehicular accidents? We only hear about planes and helicopters...just wondering
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Mariner007: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Why doesn't your acclaimed prophet be specific on his "prophecies"?? Always saying pray for this and that, something is going to happen and all that.
Of course things happen every day.

Don't be gullible.

Let him specify.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by optional1(f): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Op did u pray jst as TB say, if u do y did d helicoptor still clash, if u didnt pray whats ur reason 4 not praying againt d wednesday clash.

Rubbish
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Ikem11(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
The way y'all Christian Sheep think is DISGUSTING. Where is your sense of Reasoning?

So if they all died, no attention would be given to TB joshuas prophecy. Everyone would have forgotten.

Op, where did he specifically state that there would be an air disaster, you would think someone whom has been in the "business" for long would have more experience to give accurate prophecies predictions.

If only one person survived, it's a miracle?

If everyone survives its a miracle

If they are disabled for life it's a Miracle they didn't die.

If they die...well No one to claim the Miracle lipsrsealed

what is your point?
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by jahstech: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
ojuu4u:

stop making mockery of ursf oga, if u want to knw if profesies are said or nt ,go @ buy dstv or my tv tuning to emanuel tv u wl see them or beta stil go to synagogle. Take it or nt miracles as old are hapning .my jesus is stronger everyday. NB, MILLION OF U CANT STOP HANDS OF GOD IN SYNAGOGLE.
When was the last time you read your bible? undecided
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

Good question! when they prophesy, the evil ones were averted and the good prophecy comes to pass.
I am not saying it is wrong to prophesy but if you don't have solution why not keep mute. God won't show a prophet what he is not ready to give solution.

Just like speaking in tongues if there is no interpreter the speaker should be quiet.
Every prophecy whether good or evil has conditions attached to it. A prophecy without condition is an entertainment. there are solutions to most prophecies and in most cases they include prayers and personal or group effort. If a prophet prophesy about a thing, he gives condition for that prophecy to come to pass or to be averted. When the receiver of such prophecy speaks against prophet, God allows such prophecy to come to pass in most cases inspite of his prayers.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ikem11:
what is your point?
Hes fake as Hell undecided
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Makweembo: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
The level of rubbish spewed forth by some Nairalanders in the comment section is nauseating. How many of you own a worldwide television station and can give such a message LIVE to an audience in the brackets of millions - yet you can sit on your computers to type trash about someone like TB Joshua. The guy is a gift to this nation and generation. Why can't you recognise it?
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by birmingham04: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
saasala:
Oh, common... Not again. I am beginning to lose the reepect I accord this prophet and his followers, someone like OP especially. So because he said you should pray about Wednesday, it means he predicted the helli crash abi. You deserve to be hanged under an oak tree. There are over 1 billion things happenening in the world today, it could be any of those.
why does he deserve to be hanged? Jesus loves you.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
jahstech:

Which was the last good prophsey he talked about?

Do people still do that today? They prefer to be attached to one man of God using his name like some sort of magical abracadabra that makes all things possible. Humans!
Yet what we find in the bible is quite the opposite 1corithians 3:5-9
Thanks for the Bible verses, I just don't get why he only prophesy doom. All my answers to this is in the Bible.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by ogabethel(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
He saw it and didn't pray to avert it abi hmmm lying liars I sight una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.