Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? (29482 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by ejioforjm(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is not prophecy. Tell me everyday something ugly is not happening to this country?
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by abbey621(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
I don't know if it's ignorance or just mental disorder but religion has replaced common sense in this country. I can also prophesize, in fact here are my top 3 prophecies for 2016:

1: Dollar to Naira to rise above 330 Naira to 1 dollar

2: Oil price to fall below $25 per barrel

3: A well known public figure will die unexpectedly.

See how simple it is grin grin grin grin
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Emma1Oj(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
sauceTDA:
The prayer was not answered . undecided
It was answered. if not their would have been massive lost of life. Thank God no life was lost. that's the main tin.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by deadie(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by j1mmy: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Makweembo:
He said that if we prayed, God would answer us and then emphasized prayers again for Wednesday.

Na wah o, so there are people (sorry, monkeys) in Nigeria who still believe this rubbish?
Santa in the sky with grey beard...
Lucifer
Angel Gabriel
heaven
hell
prayer
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by danfidel01(m): 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
cryI just keep on asking....
why do Nigerian prophets only prophecy bad things and evils.....
do they mean that God doesn't tell them about good things that will happen to Nigeria, only the evil things...
SMH I just keep on asking....
do they mean that God doesn't tell them about good things that will happen to Nigeria, only the evil things...
SMH
I just keep on asking....
SMH
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by DoctorTim: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Makweembo:
I specifically remember Prophet T.B. Joshua on Emmanuel TV last Sunday calling for prayers for Nigeria for this Wednesday. He said that if we prayed, God would answer us and then emphasised prayers again for Wednesday.

Look at what just happened here in Lagos – a Bristow helicopter crashed but reportedly all occupants survived.
Bleep off with this TB Joshua Bullshit. He only prophesises air crash? Bleep you and Bleep him. Gullible bastards.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by MoreJobsHere: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
All is well. Check my profile for latest jobs update
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by gary400(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
The way y'all Christian Sheep think is DISGUSTING. Where is your sense of Reasoning?

So if they all died, no attention would be given to TB joshuas prophecy. Everyone would have forgotten.

Op, where did he specifically state that there would be an air disaster, you would think someone whom has been in the "business" for long would have more experience to give accurate prophecies predictions.

If only one person survived, it's a miracle?

If everyone survives its a miracle

If they are disabled for life it's a Miracle they didn't die.

If they die...well No one to claim the Miracle lipsrsealed

He's fake as hell, or at least that's the impression his followers^^^ give off
ur parents labour in ur life shall never be in vain....Wasere...
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Makweembo:
I specifically remember Prophet T.B. Joshua on Emmanuel TV last Sunday calling for prayers for Nigeria for this Wednesday. He said that if we prayed, God would answer us and then emphasised prayers again for Wednesday.

Look at what just happened here in Lagos – a Bristow helicopter crashed but reportedly all occupants survived.
All this prophets and their prophecies, what does it have to do with telling about God's future plans? Rubbish
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by gary400(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Synagogue wey em building collapse...e did not see it coming...no revelation, no genesis...we Nigerians ehn...smh...e said it's d mystery plane dt caused d collapse meanwhile the airplane is for NAF, it has been roaming around two weeks or more than before the collapse o....tb Josh is doing good,sending ppl to abroad on scholarship and oda good deeds...
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by otemanuduno: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
True prophecy must be specific and straightforward. Here are the football prophecies for 2016 I, OTEMANUDUNO released since January 1, 2016 and they are coming to pass one after the other:

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in
their first match in January.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of
his tenure in Real Madrid.
17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.

Check original thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Sunglass20(f): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Jesus has come and gone while some are still waiting for him...expecting him. You are entitled to your own opinions. Follow what you want to and let others follow what they wish to. If this Prophet has no haters, Then it makes his calling questionable. Let God be be the judge pls.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by LadyJul(f): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
One thing I've come to realize is dat a prophet is not appreciated in his own home town.. . Even Jesus own pple crucified and killed him... Anyway... thank God for prophet to the Joshua
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Diesel1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

What is the stuff dear?
the op was tryna tell u that tb joshua made a hint bout d incident that occured
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Diesel1:
the op was tryna tell u that tb joshua made a hint bout d incident that occured
Lol, pls follow the word of God
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Diesel1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

Lol, pls follow the word of God
pls what's the word of God say ?
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Diesel1:
pls what's the word of God say ?
Go read your Bible, I don't have to tell u what it says
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Smooyis(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

I am just hearing about this so called prophecy. I am waiting for the day he will prophesy something good. we have had enough of his evil prophecies.

Can't he prophecy that Nigeria will be great?

Ignorance speaking.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Smooyis:

Ignorance speaking.
A fool just quote me now
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by icybeth(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
what are u trying to tell us now. that TBJ prophesied this?
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Diesel1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

Go read your Bible, I don't have to tell u what it says
smiles... U don't need to remind me that.. It like u are against Tb joshua
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Rockstar20017(m): 12:25am On Feb 04, 2016
Is now time we belive in tb josua plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.