Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? (29492 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by boujaye: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Makweembo:
I specifically remember Prophet T.B. Joshua on Emmanuel TV last Sunday calling for prayers for Nigeria for this Wednesday. He said that if we prayed, God would answer us and then emphasised prayers again for Wednesday.

Look at what just happened here in Lagos – a Bristow helicopter crashed but reportedly all occupants survived.
crap!! undecided
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by vault(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
why do you think like this na...... so because he asked u to pray means he predicted the crash abi.....sad
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
alphamodel1:

Well you ve a point, especially if he has sighted a danger. My problem is the way the media reports these cases.
The media in most cases blow it out of proportion. They will add to prophecy in other for their paper to sell. What they do is that they pick one out of the numerous prophecies as headlines to draw people's attention.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by BIGTinfotech: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bros, shift. I don't have time for you this afternoon.

It is obviously the gullible ones like you that makes matters worse.
Read your scriptures and ask God for understanding. Stop worshipping a "Man"!

By the way, "Jesus is not stronger everyday". My bible tells me "..He is the same yesterday, today and for evermore". Jesus doesn't have downtime, He's a God of all seasons. There was no microphone let alone DStv when Jesus fed 5000 people.

Exactly why I have issues with peeps like you.

ojuu4u:

stop making mockery of ursf oga, if u want to knw if profesies are said or nt ,go @ buy dstv or my tv tuning to emanuel tv u wl see them or beta stil go to synagogle. Take it or nt miracles as old are hapning .my jesus is stronger everyday. NB, MILLION OF U CANT STOP HANDS OF GOD IN SYNAGOGLE.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Here is a prophecy of mine
SOmeone here reading this is gonna take a _sh!t in ..... *looks at wristwatch .......... 5 hours from now
Now can I get an AMEN!
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by birmingham04: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Makweembo:
The level of rubbish spewed forth by some Nairalanders in the comment section is nauseating. How many of you own a worldwide television station and can give such a message LIVE to an audience in the brackets of millions - yet you can sit on your computers to type trash about someone like TB Joshua. The guy is a gift to this nation and generation. Why can't you recognise it?
My brother leave them na jealous go kill them. No prophet like Prophet TB Joshua living on earth now. Our Lord Jesus had said it that no Prophet will be honoured in his town, same happened to Our Lord Jesus. Go will forgive you people.

1 Like

Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Every prophecy whether good or evil has conditions attached to it. A prophecy without condition is an entertainment. there are solutions to most prophecies and in most cases they include prayers and personal or group effort. If a prophet prophesy about a thing, he gives condition for that prophecy to come to pass or to be averted. When the receiver of such prophecy speaks against prophet, God allows such prophecy to come to pass in most cases inspite of his prayers.
I am just hearing about this so called prophecy. I am waiting for the day he will prophesy something good. we have had enough of his evil prophecies.

Can't he prophecy that Nigeria will be great?
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Diesel1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:
Read your Bible pls @op
its obvious u didn't read d stuff
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by alphamodel1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

The media in most cases blow it out of proportion. They will add to prophecy in other for their paper to sell. What they do is that they pick one out of the numerous prophecies as headlines to draw people's attention.
Bad news is always good news n business to the media
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by banmee(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Makweembo:
I specifically remember Prophet T.B. Joshua on Emmanuel TV last Sunday calling for prayers for Nigeria for this Wednesday. He said that if we prayed, God would answer us and then emphasised prayers again for Wednesday.

Look at what just happened here in Lagos – a Bristow helicopter crashed but reportedly all occupants survived.

What nonsense are you spewing OP? I remember clearly that at the beginning of the year I prophesied that an aircraft MIGHT crash this year. TBJ stole my prophecy. Don't let me sue you oooo. In fact I have more.

1. There might be car crashes this year.

2. Probably, a celebrity will die.

3. Rain will fall this year.

Don't steal my prophecies.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Diesel1:
its obvious u didn't read d stuff
What is the stuff dear?
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by TanishaN: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Not again!

A prophet is a one because he prophesied about an event before it happened and not after. lipsrsealed

Let "such" prophecies be published and we be the judge with time.

Let's stop making a mockery of the Church.

DSTV
www.emmanuel.tv
Youtube.com

All of the above show the live broadcast and upload of the service and have been showing the prophecy since Sunday.
Most public places show DSTV on their televisions these days (restaurants, hotels, tv viewing stations, friend's houses, etc) There are a million places to watch his prophecies for those who are interested to know.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

I am just hearing about this so called prophecy. I am waiting for the day he will prophesy something good. we have had enough of his evil prophecies.

Can't he prophecy that Nigeria will be great?
Yea by 2025 it will be better according to some of the prophecies I have seen. Infact most of the things happening be it good or bad are not strange to me cos I have read a lot of prophecies.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This man tends to be always right but, Nigeria don't normally believe him...

Wishing d injured ones quick recovery

The man didnt prophecy about helicopter, people should stop exaggerating about issues.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Yea by 2025 it will be better according to some of the prophecies I have seen. Infact most of the things happening be it good or bad are not strange to me cos I have read a lot of prophecies.
Lol, follow Jesus, you can never be misled.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Olisa4all: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Makweembo:

Rubbish
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by DrChukzy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Gassa007
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by jahstech: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

By that time all of them have died and you can't hold anybody for the prophesy he/she said that didn't come to pass. Is beyond me that people don't see the stark contrast between prophesy in the bible and the fakers you see around now. Please check your bibles again and see how God gives prophesy with details! Check the one about Jesus, check the one about destruction of Jerusalem, check the one about world powers, check the one from Joseph, check the one made by Daniel, Elijah, Elisah, etc and compare with the RUBBISH you are hearing nowadays.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by francisbarrack(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
The way y'all Christian Sheep think is DISGUSTING. Where is your sense of Reasoning?

So if they all died, no attention would be given to TB joshuas prophecy. Everyone would have forgotten.

Op, where did he specifically state that there would be an air disaster, you would think someone whom has been in the "business" for long would have more experience to give accurate prophecies predictions.

Soro niyen

If only one person survived, it's a miracle?

If everyone survives its a miracle

If they are disabled for life it's a Miracle they didn't die.

If they die...well No one to claim the Miracle lipsrsealed

He's fake as hell, or at least that's the impression his followers^^^ give off
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
jahstech:

By that time all of them have died and you can't hold anybody for the prophesy he/she said that didn't come to pass. Is beyond me that people don't see the stark contrast between prophesy in the bible and the fakers you see around now. Please check your bibles again and see how God gives prophesy with details! Check the one about Jesus, check the one about destruction of Jerusalem, check the one about world powers, check the one from Joseph, check the one made by Daniel, Elijah, Elisah, etc and compare with the RUBBISH you are hearing nowadays.
Study your bible again. Ezekiel gave prophecies to israelites in form of warnings yet they were averted. Is prophet Jonah or Elisa that told Hezekiah to put his house in order e.t.c. The same God who gives prophecies has away of bringing to pass or averting them. It is left for the receiver to either accept or reject such prophecies. Not all prophecies come to pass because if they do it means man equating himself with God. That is why God wouldn't allow some prophecies not come to pass while some will.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, follow Jesus, you can never be misled.
When Jehovah speaks he brings it to pass.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:
When Jehovah speaks he brings it to pass.
In this case Jehovah did not speak to him
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Odeyinigbin(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mind and watch ur tongue o boy.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by admax(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
I am so sure they have never bought anything with the respect you gave them. You can as well keep it.

saasala:
Oh, common... Not again. I am beginning to lose the reepect I accord this prophet and his followers, someone like OP especially. So because he said you should pray about Wednesday, it means he predicted the helli crash abi. You deserve to be hanged under an oak tree. There are over 1 billion things happenening in the world today, it could be any of those.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

In this case Jehovah did not speak to him
Were you there when Jehovah spoke to him? Or is because the prophecy is not favourable that you complain?.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Were you there when Jehovah spoke to him? Or is because the prophecy is not favourable that you complain?.
I don't even care if he's a prophet or not. He should try to see and say something positive for once.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

I don't even care if he's a prophet or not. He should try to see and say something positive for once.
A prophecy without condition is an entertainment. If he prophesy that Nigeria will be great, your response would be " who doesn't know that Nigeria will be great", meaning it is something you already know. But if he prophesy that danger is ahead, then we should thread with caution to avoid such prophecies from coming to pass.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by delishpot: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Makweembo:

Pray for Nigeria everyday.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

A prophecy without condition is an entertainment. If he prophesy that Nigeria will be great, your response would be " who doesn't know that Nigeria will be great", meaning it is something you already know. But if he prophesy that danger is ahead, then we should thread with caution to avoid such prophecies from coming to pass.
Lol, what are his conditions to his prophecy of doom? He only owns up after the evil has come to pass
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by paycash: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
I hard him said pray for Nigeria on this Wednesday and I pray for Nigeria today Lord thank you o
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

Lol, what are his conditions to his prophecy of doom? He only owns up after the evil has come to pass
The conditions are:
1. Prayers
2. Work towards achieving such prophecies be it good or bad. In 2013 if I can recall Rev Fr Mbaka said Nigeria government should save for the rainy day that there will oil doom. What was the condition there? It was saving money that would sustain Nigeria for long. Instead of the previous government harking to his prophecies, they call him prophet of doom and they even squander and looted our treasury. Where are we today now if not oil doom. The price of oil has reduced drastically that it is no more lucrative any more that this present government had to source for money elsewhere.
Re: Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? by ojuu4u(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=BIGTinfotech post=42583077]Bros, shift. I don't have time for you this afternoon.

It is obviously the gullible ones like you that makes matters worse.
Read your scriptures and ask God for understanding. Stop worshipping a "Man"!

By the way, "Jesus is not stronger everyday". My bible tells me "..He is the same yesterday, today and for evermore". Jesus doesn't have downtime, He's a God of all seasons. There was no microphone let alone DStv when Jesus fed 5000 people.

Exactly why I have issues with peeps like you.

i read my bible today and he says "greater work i do u shal do it. Meanwhile stop tinkin like a static xtian/human. If those miracles that jesus did were hidden u wont ve opotunity 2 knw him today, even jesus comanded u & me to go to world to preach is word mk 15:16 he did askd to preach inside cave, bros d bk of john says u shal knw d truth, & d truth shal set u free. Go to synagogle and see,feel & touch truth so dat u shal be set free indeed frm ur ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.