Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Court Orders Arrest Of Temitope Aluko - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Arrest Of Temitope Aluko (30209 Views)

DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Temitope Aluko by captainmuyi(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2016
Keep calm
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Temitope Aluko by payan(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2016
I know this man called Aluko very well. in fact he was my HOD for good four years. He is extremely smart. All what he confessed are real planned games. Surely he will suffer a little but Fayose will forever not recover from his own degree of suffering . The end of the game is very dangerous for the sitting governor. Lets sit down and watch.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Temitope Aluko by Jesusloveyou: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2016
HHANDM:
It is expected.

Aluko ought to have reported himself at the nearest police station after that interview on channels television.

The people he was trying to help by singing like a canary wouldn't save him from his self destruction.

Perjury is a crime and he should be ready to do the time behind bars.
hahahahahaha, perjury is a crime that does not respect immunity, because fayose also lie under oath, he rig d election and lied on oath that he never did

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Temitope Aluko by taiwotosho22(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2016
payan:
I know this man called Aluko very well. in fact he was my HOD for good four years. He is extremely smart. All what he confessed are real planned games. Surely he will suffer a little but Fayose will forever not recover from his own degree of suffering . The end of the game is very dangerous for the sitting governor. Lets sit down and watch.
TKO of BAM...The man rocked Unad during his time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me / $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.