Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Do You Want Your Enemy To Cry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Want Your Enemy To Cry? (1355 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Funny Picture: When Your Ask You Enemy To Blow You Kiss / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Want Your Enemy To Cry? by dguizman(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
I will like my enemies to cry like that of 9,what about you?

Re: How Do You Want Your Enemy To Cry? by Plolly(f): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemy To Cry? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
I want my enemy to cry back to back from 1 to 16 simultaneously nonstop grin

M nt wicked !
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemy To Cry? by delishpot: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Enemity is relative. You may be someone's "enemy" just because you said you did not have money to give him to invest in some business then he hears that you upgraded your child's school the following week. Does that mean you deserve to cry? Even something as simpleas giving advice can make you be termed enemy of progress by someone. Even you OP, may be considered someone's enemy for 1reason or the other which number do you like?
Humans, leave judgement to God lest you be judged also.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Your Enemy To Cry? by dguizman(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemy To Cry? by dguizman(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

M nt wicked !
grin
sickstars:

M nt wicked !
wicked....it means he or she will cry till eternity
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemy To Cry? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
dguizman:
;Dwicked....it means he or she will cry till eternity

Its better they are busy crying

Than fighting me

Who says u cant solve any problem by crying?

They need a rethink cos my enemies are doing so cheesy
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemy To Cry? by dguizman(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
delishpot:
Enemity is relative. You may be someone's "enemy" just because you said you did not have money to give him to invest in some business then he hears that you upgraded your child's school the following week. Does that mean you deserve to cry? Even something as simpleas giving advice can make you be termed enemy of progress by someone. Even you OP, may be considered someone's enemy for 1reason or the other which number do you like?
Humans, leave judgement to God lest you be judged also.
number 9
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemy To Cry? by delishpot: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
dguizman:
number 9

Amen for you grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Ask Guys For Money But Dont Want Us To Ask For Sex? / Check Out This Beautiful Sewing Machine Cake / Refiner Ma New Boo Boo, So I Shoo Oda Bugaboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.