Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken (9989 Views)

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
A Sequel To my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4115465/me-im-love-him

So I went with the advice of the majority, who commented I told him who I am, he replied okay and then hanged up, I was startled I expected some sort of ranting but I got none, so I offered we hang out but I got no reply,then called and he said he has a GF that I should quit disturbing his Life...
Life Was Better as An Homosexual, I think I deserve such happiness .
Romancelanders Your Advice Sucked..

When he didn't know who I was, he replied to my texts(not all but he does reply ) , he rushes to pick my call...
But after going with your horrible advice, no text backs, I call twice, and even if he picks at the first buzz he waits a lot before speaking..

I have given up, yes that easily, I've never been rejected,it stinks it's awful, guys try alot... I hope this doesn't ruin what's left of my self esteem..

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by profstar(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
I almost took you serious, until I checked your profile and discovered every single one of your topics are trash.

Too bad boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by greatnaija01: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
calm down... PM me and I will tell you how to get him back. its simple... but next time do not listen to majority
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Don't you have real life friends you can talk to ?

Why bother us with your unromantic life story

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Draei: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Seems you're mentally & emotionally
unbalanced. Mtcheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by stacyadams: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:
A Sequel To my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4115465/me-im-love-him

So I went with the advice of the majority, who commented I told him who I am, he replied okay and then hanged up, I was startled I expected some sort of ranting but I got none, so I offered we hang out but I got no reply,then called and he said he has a GF that I should quit disturbing his Life...
Life Was Better as An Homosexual, I think I deserve such happiness .
Romancelanders Your Advice Sucked..

When he didn't know who I was, he replied to my texts(not all but he does reply ) , he rushes to pick my call...
But after going with your horrible advice, no text backs, I call twice, and even if he picks at the first buzz he waits a lot before speaking..

I have given up, yes that easily, I've never been rejected,it stinks it's awful, guys try alot... I hope this doesn't ruin what's left of my self esteem..
grin grin
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Oluwapresley(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Haha:-D Sounds funny.. You still like this dude?

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Lesbos won't get me
Bia Nwokem zu eba puo
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
profstar:
I almost took you serious, until I checked your profile and discovered every single one of your topics are trash.

Too bad. boy

I get bored
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by biacan(f): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why would a guy in his right sense reject a beautiful lady like you......... who does that........ NO man tries that shit with me....... reasons why I don't love make sure a man loves you more than how you love him before giving him a listening ear....... sis don't love Nigerian guys ain't worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:

Lesbos won't get me
Bia Nwokem zu eba puo
So you're even Igbo grin

Oya , sorry .

From what you put out here, he's taken.
Let him be please ok .

4 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by SMSguru(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sweetheart, listen and listen real good. You are not ugly but something about you is a 'turn-off' for the guy. In summary, he's seeing you more like an unnecessary distraction.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
calm down... PM me and I will tell you how to get him back. its simple... but next time do not listen to majority

I'm good, I wouldn't like taking him from someone, clearly my head was in the cloud but not any more, I'm over him.. Just hope I won't get attached when I keep seeing him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by mofeoluwadassah: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
nairalanders,especially romancelanders gave you advice and you follow it.... tongue

6 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
I Told You To Allow Me Guide You But You refused... Maybe You Had Something Else At The back Of Your Mind... Sorry Though... Move On...
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
SMSguru:
Sweetheart, listen and listen real good.
You are not ugly but something about you is a 'turn-off' for the guy.
In summary, he's seeing you more like an unnecessary distraction.

Distraction I doubt that, he's not like crazy cute but reminds me of someone who passed away via cancer who I loved, clearly he's nothing like bolaji, bolaji will never reject me

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by missyb08(f): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Follow @srigeorgeom to deal with emotional and mental barriers. It helped me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
nairalanders especially romancelanders gave you advice and you follow.... tongue

Now I know better, I should have backed off without revealing my sef, I thought he was single when he said, I need to know you before I date you, what kind of guy who is taken says that?
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
I Told You To Allow Me Guide You But You refused... Maybe You Had Something Else At The back Of Your Mind... Sorry Though... Move On...

He's not worth taking a Guide to get
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
You Probably Thought I Would Take Advantage Of Our Private chat... Hahahahaha. Hope You Have Learnt Today That "everybody Can Be Wrong"... You Love Problem Was An Easy One But You Needed to Be Smart... You Are Lucky You Didnt Approach Him Physically maybe You For Faint cool
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by bitchcrafts: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why not snap a pic of ur pussssy and send it to him?

3 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:

He's not worth taking a Guide to get
hahahahaha... Its Okay To Talk Trash about Him... I Know That Feelin when You Cant Get The One You Love... You Conclude They Are Not Worth It, sayin That So You Can Get Him Out Of Mind... Lol... Its Okay Shit happens wink

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by dollyjoy(f): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
So you mean after all the heavy make ups and all,you couldn't attract a real man to your life other than some guy who is irritated just at the thought of you? Girl leave the poor man alone. He doesn't dig you at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahahaha... Its Okay To Talk Trash about Him... I Know That Feelin when You Cant Get The One You Love... You Conclude They Are Not Worth It, sayin That So You Can Get Him Out Of Mind... Lol... Its Okay Shit happens wink

Lol, he's dating someone else I don't think it'd be healthy for me to intrude and me I can't do desperate... But if I see him around in school should I divert my eyes and act like he's not existent even after all the shitty text I sent?

What do you suggest?
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by DozieInc(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Why would a guy in his right sense reject a beautiful lady like you......... who does that........ NO man tries that shit with me....... reasons why I don't love make sure a man loves you more than how you love him before giving him a listening ear....... sis don't love Nigerian guys ain't worth it
The usual crap.
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by BigSarah(f): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
So you mean after all the heavy make ups and all,you couldn't attract a real man to your life other than some guy who is irritated just at the thought of you? Girl leave the poor man alone. He doesn't dig you at all. undecided

I don't use Makeup, it's not good for naturally beautiful women...

3 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by dollyjoy(f): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
BigSarah:

I don't use Makeup, it's not good for naturally beautiful women...
I can hear Tiiiiiiiii, are you saying anything please??
Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
If only you followed my advice.

Its obvious the guy is not into you and you were really rushing him, you see some men get scared when women are running after them, they find it abnormal cos they love to chase after women which makes it worth it. I told you to be his friend first but you wanted more, Had it been you were his friend, he would have been close to you, start liking you and maybe if he breaks up with his supposed gf, he will end up dating you, you need to be smart in playing this kind of game, stop being buggy and childish.

That guy might not even have a girlfriend sef, he might just tell you that for you to bugger off.

6 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by 11Anonymous(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
The decision you took was the best one. Now you know he's taken, if you hadn't told him, you would have been worrying over him and blamed yourself later that if you had known you would have told him because you will be thinking he wasn't taken before. Now your mind is at rest.
Kudos to you for your courage. These are the kind of girls I love.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Florblu(f): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Yours is worst.

You do bark on every thread like an untamed dog

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Its not about beauty my dear, most guys look beyond beauty.

She was obviously rushing him, if I decide to get a man to date me or love me, that's not the approach I will use. There are ways to go about it and it must work for me, though I don't have time for such.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Florblu:

Yours is worst.

You do bark on every thread like an untamed dog
Looool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / SHOCKING: Bride Price in Imo State (Photos) / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.