Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? (2479 Views)

The Woman In Relationship With Me Tells Off At Slightest Provocation / Port Harcourt Big Boy My Wife Beats Me At The Slightest Provocation / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by alarmxx68: 6:53am On Feb 04, 2016
I've been in this relationship for just over 1 year now. I love her and I have told her I would marry her. she loves me to as she has always said. I have my weaknesses just like she has hers too. she said its a NO SEX relationship of which I am still alive even without d sex and still staying with her alone. I am older than her with about five years and she is over 23 now. BUT AT EVERY SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION, SHE RAISES HER VOICE ON ME. EASILY GETS UPSET WHEN I ASK HER SAME QUESTION MORE THAN ONCE (that is if I didn't hear her response well). we've broken up severally but still apologize to each other for trying to break up. AND she would always threaten to go to a man that will accept her d way she is. but I FEEL BAD AND FEEL LIKE NEVER TO CONTINUE WITH HER WHENEVER SHE RAISES HER VOICE ON ME. pls, is it pride on my side or do i have a problem ? I want to quit!!!! how do I quit without hurting her?

**modified **
what do I summarily? still need a genuine advice
Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 04, 2016
are u asking me? Or sango?

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by divinehand2003(m): 6:57am On Feb 04, 2016
Just text QUIT to 131 my Bro.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by skup008(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2016
it's left to you bro... ask your self if you can bear her nature.
It is definitely her nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by iamSi(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Just as some of us had been told ... "Broken heart is far better than Broken marriage" . Seek protection and peace of mind in every action she takes. Threatening to go to another man is very childish and could be dangerous. What if I told you she meant it. Would you believe?
My friend , I will advise you ... "You can't keep a bird forever, let it fly ... Let it enjoy the meaning of its existence , that is FLYING its never meant to be caged. IF and IF its truly yours it will fly back to you" Enough said, don't be sentimental. I know you love her but she's proving otherwise in words even in deeds. She's hurting you bro unless there's something you are hiding or she's hiding .
The thing is , from what I have seen ... She's been having sex with other guys pretending she's still the same and she does not know how to tell you.
Or maybe you are stingy, or you flock around other girls ... Well whatever the reasons , I am sure you can't be perfect in this. You must have been doing something bad and if not then you should let her go ...
I pray you don't end up commiting suicide ... I seriously pray . Don't kill yourself bro . Start learning How to move on before its too late
alarmxx68.:
I've been in this relationship for just over 1 year now. I love her and I have told her I would marry her. she loves me to as she has always said. I have my weaknesses just like she has hers too. she said its a NO SEX relationship of which I am still alive even without d sex and still staying with her alone. I am older than her with about five years and she is over 23 now. BUT AT EVERY SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION, SHE RAISES HER VOICE ON ME. EASILY GETS UPSET WHEN I ASK HER SAME QUESTION MORE THAN ONCE (that is if I didn't hear her response well). we've broken up severally but still apologize to each other for trying to break up. AND she would always threaten to go to a man that will accept her d way she is. but I FEEL BAD AND FEEL LIKE NEVER TO CONTINUE WITH HER WHENEVER SHE RAISES HER VOICE ON ME. pls, is it pride on my side or do i have a problem ? I want to quit!!!! how do I quit without hurting her?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by crusherfaq(f): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by betterpikin28(f): 7:19am On Feb 04, 2016
Ask urself 'do i have what it takes to be in a relationship?
For every relationship to work,both of you need to learn how to tolerate each oda.accept eachoda's the way you re. Throw away ur pride and close ur eyes at each odas fault.let each oda knw wen u offend eaCh oda.quiting relationship all the time is not the best.forgive eahoda easily.
To be a real man you must be able tolerate anything cos we ladies re funny.except you don't luv again stop quiting all the tym.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by crusherfaq(f): 7:19am On Feb 04, 2016
the best top feeling intimacy gadgets
http://fancynight.com/
Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2016
She dey use you catch cruise... any girl that threatens to leave you for another guy... has another guy already... you just dey waste your time with her... no sex before marriage and she still treats you like shiiiit...?! Sorry mehn... but you're an epic Bleep up...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by NemzySeries(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2016
a woman datz not in an abusive relationship but always talks or threatens u wit statements like "i'll go & meet anoda man dat wud accept me d way I am" is likely not gonna b stable maritally especially wen derz a wild wind bkos she doesn't bliv in ur dream & future fully.....solomon's spirit is already overtaking her

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by alarmxx68: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2016
betterpikin28:
Ask urself 'do i have what it takes to be in a relationship?
For every relationship to work,both of you need to learn how to tolerate each oda.accept eachoda's the way you re. Throw away ur pride and close ur eyes at each odas fault.let each oda knw wen u offend eaCh oda.quiting relationship all the time is not the best.forgive eahoda easily.
To be a real man you must be able tolerate anything cos we ladies re funny.except you don't luv again stop quiting all the tym.

thank u
Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by Humblegoodman(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2016
My brother let me tell you the gospel truth, any relationship that does not involve sex is hardly sweet. Sex in a relationship creates a kind of bond between the two parties. It enhances love, harmony and understanding between the two people involved. Take it or leave it, she is always raising her voice on you at every slightest provocation because no bond exists between you two. Under this circumstance, it's very much easier for her to quit the relationship because there is nothing she would look back to that would make her want to come back.
Again, research has shown that a woman that is sex starved if often agitated. She shouts at every given opportunity especially when she's ovulating - on her heat period. Since she's not having sex, she will be venting her frustration on you as a result of the heat in her. I have been there so I understand some of these things. Try and see if you can introduce sex in the relationship, you will be surprised how she will relax. That heat in her that often wants to make her explode will subside if you give her good sex. Try it and you will see the magic.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by alarmxx68: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2016
Humblegoodman:
My brother let me tell you the gospel truth, any relationship that does not involve sex is hardly sweet. Sex in a relationship creates a kind of bond between the two parties. It enhances love, harmony and understanding between the two people involved. Take it or leave it, she is always raising her voice on you at every slightest provocation because no bond exists between you two. Under this circumstance, it's very much easier for her to quit the relationship because there is nothing she would look back to that would make her want to come back.
Again, research has shown that a woman that is sex starved if often agitated. She shouts at every given opportunity especially when she's ovulating - on her heat period. Since she's not having sex, she will be venting her frustration on you as a result of the heat in her. I have been there so I understand some of these things. Try and see if you can introduce sex in the relationship, you will be surprised how she will relax. That heat in her that often wants to make her explode will subside if you give her good sex. Try it and you will see the magic.

but she insist on "no sex". what else do I do?
Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by asjay(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2016
Bros abeg free this babe......I understand it won't be that easy but itz better for you to breakup now than for you to divorce her later in d marriage(that is if you believe in divorce). Itz obvious you are uncomfortable with her actions now so just let her go before she embarrasses you in d marriage. Moreover she is not willing to change by saying she will meet a man that would love her for that......tah!!!!!!na lie,which man go gree dat kind thing
NB: marriage is meant to be enjoyed not endured

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by cruzita(f): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2016
I no know wetin to talk.follow your mind
Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by betterpikin28(f): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2016
alarmxx68:

thank u

You well come .
Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by alarmxx68: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
I still need a genuine advice from someone who has been tru this path before. how did u broke up and sustained d breakup
Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by CU902: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
If you have told her you don't feel comfortable with her raising her voice on you and she doesn't see it as a problem hence is not making any effort to correct her actions then tell her that you love her but cannot continue with her behaviour (raising her voice at you) -- so, you'd have to quit the relationship.

If she says she'd make an effort to stop raising her voice on you, give her some more chance and watch to see if she's making any effort. If, she just says so and isn't making any effort, just leave to keep your emotional well-being and also your peace.
Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by brain54(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
iPopAlomo:
She dey use you catch cruise... any girl that threatens to leave you for another guy... has another guy already... you just dey waste your time with her... no sex before marriage and she still treats you like shiiiit...?! Sorry mehn... but you're an epic Bleep up...
Truth is bitter!

Lie sweet die!
Re: Why Is She Raising Her Voice At Every Slightest Provocation? by mosdii(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Slim And Fat Lady, Which One Will You Go For? / +18 STORY – My Sweet Uncle Frank.. . A Must Read Adults Story / See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.