Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) (2483 Views)

I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. / A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. / Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by ChuzzyBlog: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
As shared on her Facebook timeline! She needs your advice. What can you advice her?

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/03/see-strange-dream-this-nigerian-lady.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe, mynd44

1 Like

Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by ChuzzyBlog: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
This dream rugged sha!
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
You go soon chop am
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by osemoses1234(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Chai nah from village
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin

LefuLefu is a well-known dream interpreter tongue
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by sonofspada(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Stay positive, pray... Something big is coming your way.
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
E fit be spiritual pikintongue
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by Idydarling(f): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
did she pray when she woke up?
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by jedyjedy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bad Dream! Sis u need to pray against spirit husband and children b4 it's too late. a stitch in time...
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

What's with you and lefulefu, are you having a crush on him or something?
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by chiraqDemon(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
I can help her achieve her dreams
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by Analee(f): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Daz a bad dream,wil advic u go to OPM n pick prayer assignmt on waterspirit.
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wrong sectioncheesy grin cheesy
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by Lagbaja01(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan.
Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
So we con resemble Joseph the interpreter abi?? undecided

Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

come 'ere lemme interpret ur dream..my name is joseph cheesy

Re: See The Strange Dream This Nigerian Lady Had, She Needs An Advice (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
What's with you and lefulefu, are you having a crush on him or something?
nahhhh.i am the one crushing..not her.almost got my waist crushed to pieces this afternoon cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lady Tears Internet With Nude Photo To Celebrate Birthday [graphic Photo] / My First Sex Experience With A Virgin Girl. / How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.