Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index (18037 Views)

Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / Nigeria delisted From corrupt Countries Index –BMSG / Why Amaechi's Name Was Delisted From Senate Screening Today - My View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

You explain to people who can comprehend, there is a minimum level of intelligence required to engage a discussion. If you don't knowhow corruption harms society and you live in a corrupt society, then engaging you is a waste of time.

Go and finish your movie on Africa Magic and watch people on your level.
round of applause for your ignorance dude. You have successfully guaged my intelligence because I asked a simple question? grin
where did I ever state that corruption doesn't harm society? Of course it does.
My question was, how does being removed from a list, help the average Nigerian? Amidst all the fight against corruption, what is being done for the citizens? angry
and what's wrong with Africa Magic? Isn't it humans that act those movies? inferiority complex at its best
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by PubLlcEnemy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
MissGdope:

STFU! angry

How does being delisted from the corruption list help the average Nigerian?? Tell me then undecided

Ask ur B!tch mom.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
MissGdope:

round of applause for your ignorance dude. You have successfully guaged my intelligence because I asked a simple question? grin
where did I ever state that corruption doesn't harm society? Of course it does.
My question was, how does being removed from a list, help the average Nigerian? Amidst all the fight against corruption, what is being done for the citizens? angry
and what's wrong with Africa Magic? Isn't it humans that act those movies? inferiority complex at its best

no you asked a stupid question and so betrayed your intellect
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by anonimi: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
bobkezel:
And some gullible non-thinking brainless f00ls will believe this crap.

Abi o jare.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
PubLlcEnemy:

Ask ur B!tch mom.
I don't have a B!tch mom. wink
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

no you asked a stupid question and so betrayed your intellect
Well since you're so intelligent, why don't you answer the question?
oh wait....

lemme guess

YOU CAN'T! undecided
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Young03:
Jokers

Why so negative, pmb body odor is working.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by OkochiZico(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Make we sustain am o, abi na politics we dey do here?
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
MissGdope:

Well since you're so intelligent, why don't you answer the question?
oh wait....

lemme guess

YOU CAN'T! undecided

Let me help you, since Africa Magic and night vigil have dulled your ability to work it out for yourself,

being ranked high on a corruption list scares away foreign investors, tourists. Foreign investors and tourists boosts the local economy through jobs and influx of forex. If it is perceived that a country is relatively free of corruption one can move around freely and do business without bribes and extortion then more foreigners will come to the country for tourism and to do business which benefits the local economy.

Let's take one example, the hotel industry, a less corrupt country attracts more visitors, meaning more hotel rooms arefull, meaning more jobs for the locals, meaning coca cola sells more, even the person who supplies tomatoes to the hotel sells more, meaning more hotels are built to cope with increased demand. You see how this works, I betthey dont tell you these things on Africa magic....only ritual for money, how to do jazz and who is stealing another person's husband!!!

There are countries who's entire economy is based on Tourism, people wouldn't go there if they were highly corrupt
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
ok
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

Let me help you, since Africa Magic and night vigil have dulled your ability to work it out for yourself,

being ranked high on a corruption list scares away foreign investors, tourists. Foreign investors and tourists boosts the local economy through jobs and influx of forex. If it is perceived that a country is relatively free of corruption one can move around freely and do business without bribes and extortion then more foreigners will come to the country for tourism and to do business which benefits the local economy.

Let's take one example, the hotel industry, a less corrupt country attracts more visitors, meaning more hotel rooms arefull, meaning more jobs for the locals, meaning coca cola sells more, even the person who supplies tomatoes to the hotel sells more, meaning more hotels are built to cope with increased demand. You see how this works, I betthey dont tell you these things on Africa magic....only ritual for money, how to do jazz and who is stealing another person's husband!!!

There are countries who's entire economy is based on Tourism, people wouldn't go there if they were highly corrupt
Yet Nigeria is still in a worse economic state than it was last year! still getting worse
Don't get me wrong, tackling corruption is good but when it becomes the main focus and the citizens are ignored then its stupidity!
My question was how does it help the average Nigerian? It doesn't

Btw, a person's intelligence cannot/ should not be measured by the things they watch. Let me break your assumptive bubble, I don't watch Africa Magic undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
MissGdope:

Yet Nigeria is still in a worse economic state than it was last year! still getting worse
Don't get me wrong, tackling corruption is good but when it becomes the main focus and the citizens are ignored then its stupidity!

Btw, a person's intelligence cannot/ should not be measured by the things they watch. Let me break your assumptive bubble, I don't watch Africa Magic undecided

Whatdoes the 1st line of your statement have to do with anything?

As for the rest, I can tell from your posts, you were never an "A" student. Whatever is dulling your brain you need to ditch it.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by anonimi: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
kaeforum:
Why so negative, pmb body odor is working.

Working like magic abracadabra- the more you look, the less you see abi
Did he also recover their Kogi state candidate, Audu's N11 billion before he died?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

well I can tell from your posts, you were never an "A" student. Whatever is dulling your brain you need to ditch it.
ohhhh WRONG! cheesy oh how wrong you are. I'm an A* student actually. Have always been! cheesy cheesy
clearly your psychic abilities have failed you!
It's interesting actually. There are soo many ignorant people on here.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by fortune1968: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
viktor01:
IF I HEAR..
That Buhari is futilely fighting corruption cannot make then delist (REMOVE) Nigeria from the list. We can only change position except if they meant it in another context.
So naija is no longer one of the corrupt countries?
people like you are the main problem of d country .
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
MissGdope:

ohhhh WRONG! cheesy oh how wrong you are. I'm an A* student actually. Have always been! cheesy cheesy
clearly your psychic abilities have failed you!
It's interesting actually. There are soo many ignorant people on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhn8n7ysz9s

The only way someone like you gets and A if if you were taught by this woman. The way you reason as displayed in your posts is incompatible with obtaining an A from any educational establishment of repute.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhn8n7ysz9s

The only way someone like you gets and A if if you were taught by this woman. The way you reason as displayed in your posts is incompatible with obtaining an A from any educational establishment of repute.
Not gonna waste my time watching that video.
cheesy
This is hilarious. My grades show that i'm far more intelligent than thousands of people my age. You need to come and tell the British parliament that their education system isn't good enough as they're giving good grades to unintelligent people. undecided
You are obviously the type to label a person as unintelligent just because you do not agree with their opinion or they challenge yours.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
MissGdope:

Not gonna waste my time watching that video.
cheesy
This is hilarious. My grades show that i'm far more intelligent than thousands of people my age. You are obviously the type to label a person as unintelligent just because you do not agree with their opinion or they challenge yours.

when a person of intelligence talks, you know he/she is intelligent even if you disagree with them. When an slowpoke or dullard speaks you know immediately "this is a slowpoke" even if they are on your side and arguing in your favour.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

when a person of intelligence talks, you know he/she is intelligent even if you disagree with them. When an slowpoke or dullard speaks you know immediately "this is a slowpoke" even if they are on your side and arguing in your favour.
Well i'm not any of those things so maybe you need to question your abilities to discern!
All you're doing is calling me names. Because you're pained
Not because i'm unintelligent. Cos I am Intelligent
carry on
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by impossible27(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
kennyman2000:
Lemme sit down and watch

This thread gonna be interesting!

Wailers Vs APCians.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

Point of correction. it

WAILERS VS ZOMBIES

grin grin
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Snoolv360(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nah ommission, they've included the name.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by kday(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Acidosis:
Nobody is against the fight against corruption. We're only concern about the way the fight is being carried out.

What will happen after he's gone, will TI re enlist the country again? His joy should be about blocking all the loopholes, this should be better celebrated than JAILING corrupt souls.

Jail DASUKI and pretend like you don't know TINUBU is corrupt, when Dasuki's friend becomes the President, Dasuki whom you must have (supposedly) jailed for 200 years would be freed, and nothing will happen.

A 4 year VISION to gain CHANTS and UPROARS from blood sucking zombies and banana loving monkeys is not a VISION.

So we should leave Dasuki and others to keep our stolen resource? You are a slowpoke of the highest order. Congratulations for this your thoughtful contribution.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nicepoker(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
This. Nonsense thread should be closed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nicepoker(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
And IPOB Youths will be shouting that Buhari is not working

Less than 12 months and the international community can feel the impact of this government

Luxurious shops in Dubai, London and New York have all reported reduced patronage from Nigerian politicians. International estate realtors have all seen a drastic cut in investment from Nigerian politicians. The TSA has blocked leakages and corrupt politicians are been held to account

This is what is painful to IPOB Youths. They can no longer enjoy proceeds from stolen wealth

It is clear that Buhari has a plan to eradicate the mindless corruption in this country. Now International organisations are confirming the efforts of the government while IPOB wailers are complaining

God bless Baba
come bck and modify this trash u posted
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by onelife97: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Na who talk am..

check the pic

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by duality(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
http://www.transparency.org/cpi2015#results-table

This lie lie thread should end here!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Elvichino(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmm the list ah saw says otherkwise oo undecidedHmm the list ah saw says otherkwise oo
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Apollux(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Who ever delisted Nigeria from d list of corrupt countries my either b dreaming n woke up in Siberia dis morning or high on Oshogbo weed. Em sorry o, I still saw police at check point collecting N50 today. Or s dat 1 not corruption. BTW, r u sure dis info was not given by Lai Mohammed?
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
And IPOB Youths will be shouting that Buhari is not working

Less than 12 months and the international community can feel the impact of this government

Luxurious shops in Dubai, London and New York have all reported reduced patronage from Nigerian politicians. International estate realtors have all seen a drastic cut in investment from Nigerian politicians. The TSA has blocked leakages and corrupt politicians are been held to account

This is what is painful to IPOB Youths. They can no longer enjoy proceeds from stolen wealth

It is clear that Buhari has a plan to eradicate the mindless corruption in this country. Now International organisations are confirming the efforts of the government while IPOB wailers are complaining

God bless Baba
you said leakages have bin. Cut, bt yet they cnt pay workers salary.

Could. It. Be that they cut the leakages but havnt made appropriate use of those monies, rather the money(yam) switchd to potential looters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Ruling: Anxiety In Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, Benue, Plateau / Temitope Oyedeji Is UI’s Best Graduating Mathematics Student, Bags 41 Awards / Nigeria Consul-general In New York - "I'm A Muslim, I Cant Enter A Church"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.