Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index (18038 Views)

Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / Nigeria delisted From corrupt Countries Index –BMSG / Why Amaechi's Name Was Delisted From Senate Screening Today - My View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by LordAdam: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lies.

http://www.transparency.org/cpi2015

Nigeria is ranked 136 in the latest Transparency International Corruption 2015 Index.

Of course, the zombies are here to masturbate to false news.

-Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by cegxie(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good for us and good for them... To God be the glory
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Burger01(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
smiley
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
LET SOMEBORRI SHOUT HALLELUIAH!

Now I can tell them at the american embassy " here is my motherfvckin gaddem Nigerian passport" and they would address me as "sir" with true respect.

GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

So we would get to this day. So I would live to see this day. Sometimes we need to go back so we can go forward.

MAY GOD BE PRAISED THAT I CAST MY VOTE THE RIGHT WAY.

Click like if you agree.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by robosky02(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
ajebuter:
With OBJ, IBB, Ameachi, Tinubu, Okorocha, Oshiomole, Atiku , Fashola, Aregbesola on the loose?

Yeah, the war against ' kwaruftion' has been 'totally' won..

Kudos.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by mcvaeey(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thank God. PMB is working unlike that fool and incompetent idiot called Gej. Even a blind man can feel the change PMB is bringing in. The only people that are not happy with the change are those red cap wearing fools.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Ub4sure: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
So any small thing now na to talk refer to wailers? There maybe one or two, but can't we talk without mentioning wailers? Just an opinion though. I am not a wailer o.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by three: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Transparency International Country Data for Nigeria 13:11hrs 04/02/2016

https://www.transparency.org/country/#NGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by GOFRONT(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thank God for Card Reader!!!!
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
PubLlcEnemy:

Those the Gods will Kill ,They first make mad.

Forever Fools don't see good in anything because they are too daft to know even the colour of their eyes.
STFU! angry

How does being delisted from the corruption list help the average Nigerian?? Tell me then undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
This is clearly erroneous reporting!

we score 26/100 (anyone who's been to school knows that's a fail in any exam) and are ranked 136/168 countries and somehow we have been delisted?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by anonimi: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
naijainfogalery:
Damn!!! Some people will not sleep tonight. You can imagine people living and making money from a country and still looking for the down fall of such country.

whether you like it or not Nigeria shall be great again and no power shall be again to disrupt our success. What they dont understand is the downfall of a country is directly your downfall cos its gonna affect you one way or the other.

If you believe Nigeria will be great for you and no matter what happens you wont be put to shame, abeg hit the like button

Sorry bro, you have been LIED to by the experts of PROPAGANDA.
Nigeria cannot be DELISTED i.e. removed completely from the TI list that ranks ALL 200 countries or so in the world.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3118357_20151123093727_jpeg60c07435d6aec16f16c8652711ba6c1d

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by PecE2Make: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
lubish. Amaechi of Rivers state is corrupt has Buhari for once allowed his probe?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by anonimi: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
MissGdope:

STFU! angry

How does being delisted from the corruption list help the average Nigerian?? Tell me then undecided

your children may be able to get a better education than you did as the money govt allocated for your education was clearly embezzled.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by damaray: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
hmmm..
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Uten9z(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
I claim it for Nigeria IJN Amen
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Kyase(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chain nawaooo.
Corruption everywhere.
Lalasticala and mynd44.
https://www.nairaland.com/2911785/nigeria-delisted-corrupt-countries-index
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

your children may be able to get a better education than you did as the money govt allocated for your education was clearly embezzled.

Lmfao you are just talking absolute nonsense! cheesy
Which government allocated money for my education?
Answer the question I asked before and stop being silly angry
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by bobkezel(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
And some gullible non-thinking brainless f00ls will believe this crap.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by delors(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Correct! We are getting there...one step at a time.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by ddippset(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Malaria fever takes one week to heal, a groin injury takes 3 weeks to heal, a broken bone takes 3 months to heal. But how long should it take a wailing wailer to heal from Jonathan's loss? It may never heal!
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
MissGdope:

Lmfao you are just talking absolute nonsense! cheesy
Which government allocated money for my education?
Answer the question I asked before and stop being silly angry

Manifestations of corruption (e.g poor education resulting in dullness) is the reason why you do not know how being taken off the list of corrupt countries benefits the average Nigerian. If you have to ask, there's no point in trying to explain.

Having said that, I do not beleive for a second Nigeria was taken off the list.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

corruption (poor education resulting in dullness) is the reason why you do not know how being taken off the list of corrupt countries benefits the average Nigerian. If you have to ask, there's no point in trying to explain.

Having said that, I do not beleive for a second Nigeria was taken off the list.
1. More like you CAN'T explain
2. Why tf did you quote me if you didn't believe Nigeria was taken off the list?
undecided
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by AgentOfAllah: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
robosky02:

The Buhari Media Support Group (BMSG) has said that the the anti corruption war waged by President Muhammadu Buhari is yielding success which has led to the delisting of the country from the list of corrupt countries as compiled by Transparency International (TI).

In a press statement signed by the group’s national coordinator, Muhammad Labbo and the secretary, Cassidy Madueke, yesterday in Abuja, the group said that the campaign is gradually changing the image of the country to one where corrupt acts are no longer welcomed.

The group added that in the latest ranking of corrupt countries in the world over by TI, the name of Nigeria is conspicuously missing.

According to the BMSG, the anti-corruption war of the president, despite the cynicism of partakers in the ruinous looting of the country, is having the desired impact, nationally and internationally and has unmasked the true colour of many prominent persons and wealthy individuals in Nigeria.

http://leadership.ng/news/497985/nigeria-delisted-corrupt-countries-index-bmsg

Who are these ignorant morons? Countries don't get delisted from the corruption index. It's a ranking system where countries can move up and down the list, not a corrupt countries' list. If a country is not found on the list, it will most likely be as a result of missing/insufficient data, not because the country is not corrupt! Nigeria is certainly still one of the most corrupt countries in the world, and it stands at an unflattering position of 136/168, that is, the bottom 20%.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by wiseoneking: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
naijainfogalery:
Damn!!! Some people will not sleep tonight. You can imagine people living and making money from a country and still looking for the down fall of such country.

whether you like it or not Nigeria shall be great again and no power shall be again to disrupt our success. What they dont understand is the downfall of a country is directly your downfall cos its gonna affect you one way or the other.

This is not a matter of APC, PDP, Buhari or Nigeria. Whether its Buhari or Jonathan or Atiku, all i know is in this country, it shall be well with me, my family and every of Nigeria's well wishers.
If you believe Nigeria will be great for you and no matter what happens you wont be put to shame, abeg hit the like button
Great for me YES, but for Nigeria, thats your wahala. Never do well as far as evil remains in her.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
MissGdope:

1. More like you CAN'T explain
2. Why tf did you quote me if you didn't believe Nigeria was taken off the list?
undecided

You explain to people who can comprehend, there is a minimum level of intelligence required to engage a discussion. If you don't knowhow corruption harms society and you live in a corrupt society, then engaging you is a waste of time.

Go and finish your movie on Africa Magic and watch people on your level.
Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

Who are these ignorant morons? .

My brother these are our people o! They say we have a large population, what they fail to add is that they are mostly dullards and the population numbers are only good as a consumption base. Intelligence.....foul!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by judedwriter(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
GreyLaw:
Baba is looking handsome in this photo, and his pose is cool!
yeah-that's our cool anti-corruption warlord grin hope he succeeds sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Review Fuel Price Template- Kachikwu / Tambuwal Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket For Sokoto South / FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.