Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (64333 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Married But No Sex - Part 3 / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Orlarmie(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Have you guys picked a date for your wedding? Has he introduced you to his parents as his wife to be (bad guys self fit twist matter someday). MY ADVISE- Flee from the ineffectual Buffon or he will send you away after turning your pekus into a borehole.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Petroking: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
generalissimo:
See this one o shocked You fit buy am 250k Brazilian hair? Na swear your mama go take finish you if she hear say u wan dey follow girl like this

Sense comes to those who believe.. Get sense. It seems like you re the one the chick is talking about.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by generalissimo(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Petroking:

Sense comes to those who believe.. Get sense. It seems like you re the one the chick is talking about.
I didn't know I quoted a confirmed slow poke. Arindin omo inu igo.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Petroking: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
generalissimo:
I didn't know I quoted a confirmed slow poke. Arindin omo inu igo.

Your picture alone confirms that you are indeed a mongor.. Get sense before it is too late
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2016
loshybab:

'Pay attention to your subconscious' i'll need NL grammarians to enlighten me more,i'm an enthusiastic learner,i've always been.
Haven't you heard of that word before?
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by loshybab(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Selena06:
Haven't you heard of that word before?
Ofcourse, i have,i just feel 'pay attention to ur subconscious mind' or 'to ur subconscience' wud hv bn more correct.

Conscious-subconscious,
Conscience-subconscience.

I post to b corrected though!!!
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by generalissimo(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Petroking:

Your picture alone confirms that you are indeed a mongor.. Get sense before it is too late
The last time I checked, you couldn't upload your picture cos you are ashamed of your look. slowpoke! E-diot! I wish I could slap the living daylight outa you. If you quote me again, na thunder go fire you
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Petroking: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
generalissimo:
The last time I checked, you couldn't upload your picture cos you are ashamed of your look. slowpoke! E-diot! I wish I could slap the living daylight outa you. If you quote me again, na thunder go fire you

Maybe if you see me you might get a scare and run to your mother for a cover. before you talk think of all the necessary ways things could end. It could end with me beating the hell out of you and your parents apologizing on your behalf. I am not sure you would like me to beat you without you being able to do anything. When i tell you that you are a kid and beating you up will mean nothing to me than just a mere practice, be advised that in as much that nairaland is a place for all sometimes don't meddle into other people's business for your own sake before you carry over load and can't talk or sleep.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Mabelenena(f): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Rollar:

LMFAO!! No dear, you don't have the intelligence for that. You're the reason why some guys think girls are all fishbrained. You have time to point out a problem, but none to proffer a solution. Pls get out of my face, empty-headed vapid bimbo undecided
Mtchwww ....spear me abeg the guys can think what they want 4 all i care i dnt give a damn!
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mabelenena:
Mtchwww ....spear me abeg the guys can think what they want 4 all i care i dnt give a damn!
Its spare me, you ignorant hussy. Maybe you should go back to primary school cool
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Mabelenena(f): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rollar:

Its spare me, you ignorant hussy. Maybe you should go back to primary school cool
Come and take me back if u can na mtchwwwwww
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mabelenena:
Come and take me back if u can na mtchwwwwww
Aww. Madam I don't have time to sponsor the adult education of half-baked illiterates. Maybe reach out to the Rochas Foundation, see if there's any room for a primary 3 pupil.
Its not that I'm not enjoying our banter, its just that I'm not used to interacting with special humans that have the IQ of a brain-dead Orangutan.
Have a nice life dear, and good luck with your common entrance cool
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by ifyemmanuell(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
never take a women's word so serious
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by marqueetim(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
ednut1:
baby u know wat, lets get married, send me a PM grin grin
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by henryhemon(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Selena06:
There are ladies who work but must go over to his place on weekends and do her bit for him.

I know of some.

Hi p.m.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
henryhemon:

Hi p.m.
Happy Sunday
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by DanielGb(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Actually, Helping Out Your bf with certain chores, cleaning his home? cooking and all? that's actually really sweet. Buh it definitely becomes annoying if he tries imposing those duties on You and questions you when You don't. mbanu! for why?

Lol. What Are You? his Maid?

Even A Real Husby Doesn't even act that way! It's So lame!
If he wants to take the semblance of A Control freak? Nne biko, Abort mission or he had better get A maid!

It's A Relationship Not A Full time job abeg!embarassed

Its actually sweet. I have met a good wife material. l need you to help me out. I promise I won't impose.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.