Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Rejected!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejected!!! (1092 Views)

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Why Do Girls Get Angry Whenever Their Love is Rejected By A Guy(photo)? / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejected!!! by dtyla(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello Romancelanders, I have always heard stories about guys who have been snubed or abused or disgraced by the girls/ladies they approached.....well i just got snubed and slightly disgraced and it feels exciting,lol.

So guys in the house, if you have walked down this path before do share your experiences/tales

P.S:girls/ladies if u have ever rejected a guy who defiled all odds to talk to you,please DON'T comment.
Re: Rejected!!! by vizkiz: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
don't you have anything better to do than create threads about women? undecided
Re: Rejected!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's not a manly thing to do.
Re: Rejected!!! by sinequanon: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
dtyla:
.....well i just snubed and slightly disgraced and it feels exciting,lol.

You must be insecure.

Anyway, I always approach women with the intention of getting to know them, first. It never goes wrong.

Women who do what you say you did, gradually lose the ability to communicate normally, and can only hook up with players.
Re: Rejected!!! by dtyla(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
vizkiz:
don't you have anything better to do than create threads about women? undecided
really
Re: Rejected!!! by dtyla(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
sinequanon:

You must be insecure.

Anyway, I always approach women with the intention of getting to know them, first. It never goes wrong.

Women who do what you say you did, gradually lose the ability to communicate normally, and can only hook up with players.
what do u mean by i am insecure?
Re: Rejected!!! by sinequanon: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
dtyla:
what do u mean by i am insecure?

Insecurity is at the root of feeling good about snubbing somebody.
Re: Rejected!!! by dtyla(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
sinequanon:

Insecurity is at the root of feeling good about snubbing somebody.
I have modified the post,"i just got snubed........"
Re: Rejected!!! by sinequanon: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
dtyla:
I have modified the post,"i just got snubed........"

oh, that's different. How did you approach?
Re: Rejected!!! by MRBODMAS(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
I can't remember if any lady av turned me down or disgrace me, bcso i always do my klin job by making her fall in love and thirsty to receive my proposal and i always break their quotable quote of nt having sex on first visit. I be ekun to n je igbin ati ikarahun e. U cant just see a lady and jump to her anyhow, bro u will jump back again. #Make a perfect impression.
Re: Rejected!!! by dtyla(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
sinequanon:

oh, that's different. How did you approach?
Normally---> I said hi,mornin i have seen u couple of time but we haven't officially met,she then said hope no problem,I replied none,I said my name and asked her's,she said something i didnt hear clearly,so i asked what she said,she then said i should let her be '_'
Re: Rejected!!! by dtyla(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
MRBODMAS:
I can't remember if any lady av turned me down or disgrace me, bcso i always do my klin job by making her fall in love and thirsty to receive my proposal and i always break their quotable quote of nt having sex on first visit. I be ekun to n je igbin ati ikarahun e. U cant just see a lady and jump to her anyhow, bro u will jump back again. #Make a perfect impression.
Bro,lecture how to go about it,i would be grateful.
Re: Rejected!!! by sinequanon: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
dtyla:
Normally---> I said hi,mornin i have seen u couple of time but we haven't officially met,she then said hope no problem,I replied none,I said my name and asked her's,she said something i didnt hear clearly,so i asked what she said,she then said i should let her be '_'

...and you left, feeling dizzy with excitement?
Re: Rejected!!! by dtyla(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
sinequanon:

...and you left, feeling dizzy with excitement?
what should i have done?
Re: Rejected!!! by Lordprez: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
dtyla:
Hello Romancelanders, I have always heard stories about guys who have been snubed or abused or disgraced by the girls/ladies they approached.....well i just got snubed and slightly disgraced and it feels exciting,lol.

So guys in the house, if you have walked down this path before do share your experiences/tales

P.S:girls/ladies if u have ever rejected a guy who defiled all odds to talk to you,please DON'T comment.
@bolded

Re: Rejected!!! by sinequanon: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
dtyla:
what should i have done?

Nothing.

You got what you wanted. You met her "officially", whatever her name is, and she politely told you to get lost. grin

And you got a bonus of a warm glow of excitement and gratitude in your stomach.
Re: Rejected!!! by dtyla(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
sinequanon:

Nothing.

You got what you wanted. You met her "officially", whatever her name is, and she politely told you to get lost. grin

And you got a bonus of a warm glow of excitement and gratitude in your stomach.
You sound like a Pro.
Re: Rejected!!! by sinequanon: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
dtyla:
You sound like a Pro.

Never had the problem.

If you have no problem meeting people, you should have no problem meeting girls.

If you are not led by your d1ck, and you are able to meet her as a person, she will make the rest easy, if she is interested.

So, my advice is not to bother with "game", just with general social skills.
Re: Rejected!!! by dtyla(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
sinequanon:

Never had the problem.

If you have no problem meeting people, you should have no problem meeting girls.

If you are not led by your d1ck, and you are able to meet her as a person, she will make the rest easy, if she is interested.

So, my advice is not to bother with "game", just with general social skills.
Alright Bro.
Re: Rejected!!! by sinequanon: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
dtyla:
Alright Bro.

Don;t get me wrong...

[size=18pt]If[/size] a girl is interested, there comes a point where she wants you to be led by your mind, heart and d1ck (even though they may not put it that way). It is a question of reading if, and when.

Too early, and she will feel awkward. Too late and she will usually feel insecure. So, you've got to be laid back, let things take their course, and be able to read the signals, as well as spot the girl players, who act out and put on a pretence.
Re: Rejected!!! by dtyla(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
sinequanon:

Don;t get me wrong...

[size=18pt]If[/size] a girl is interested, there comes a point where she wants you to be led by your mind, heart and d1ck (even though they may not put it that way). It is a question of reading if, and when.

Too early, and she will feel awkward. Too late and she will usually feel insecure. So, you've got to be laid back, let things take their course, and be able to read the signals, as well as spot the girl players, who act out and put on a pretence.

I get u Bro.

(1) (Reply)

Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians / How To Get Your Crush To Like You (FOR GIRLS ONLY) / Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.