Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,728 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87140 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2007
Na today e go happen!!! cool

Loyika, my name too sweet huh? I understand tongue grin

BARCA!!! But Eto'o won't play today cry I miss watching his game cry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2007
Radiant, this is to commiserate with u in advance!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by PDF: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2007
Barca are in trouble.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2007
We've played the first leg. Don't be quick to judge. 2nd leg will decide our fate cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by justkunmi(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2007
Radiant:

We've played the first leg. Don't be quick to judge. 2nd leg will decide our fate cool

words of comfort u'ld say. . tryin to console yaself grin

barca 1 - liverpool 2 shocked grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2007
I'm not happy we lost but optimism is a must! wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2007
sorry radie, but optimism does not translate into victory

reds for real

we'll never walk alone cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2007
Tosh, where did you appear from

I hear you. It's never wrong to be optimistic wink Barca is still on fire despite today's loss.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2007
how wont I appear when liverpool is involved cool ? as for barca, well, 1-2 at valencia and now at home they loose to the greatest team on earth. . . . . .anyway accept my sympathy grin

we'll see at anfield
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2007
toshmann:

liverpool is the greatest team on earth

rofl grin grin grin grin And you diss my optimism?

Why don't you try Gerrad, world's best footballer? grin You've made my night Mr Tosh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2007
Hehehehe I told y'all innit? @Radiant love, how does Justin Timberlake sound 2nite? I just love the Premiership!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2007
Radiant:

Why don't you try Gerrad, world's best footballer? grin You've made my night Mr Tosh. grin grin grin grin

was he not better than ur overbloated ronaldinho? i didnt even see him except when i see a womanlike fellow in the field grin

u guys had better bring back eto ASAP b4 calamity happens
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by justkunmi(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2007
barca losing at home. . . shocked
liverpool scoring 2 away goals. . . . shocked shocked
and thinkin barca were the favourites . . . . . shocked shocked shocked

dont u just love football? grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2007
i love football liverpool cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by justkunmi(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2007
oh, so liverpool is a political party then grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2007
toshmann:

WAS he not better than your overbloated ronaldinho? i didnt even see him except when i see a womanlike fellow in the field grin

You didn't see My Dinho huh? Tell me, who did you see? And pls tell me how Gerrad tho' I like him too was better than Dinho today. grin

Dunno why they're still resting Eto'o cry cry cry

Kit, you have the nerves to talk to me? What happened y/day? wink grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2007
@kitty,
liverpool is more than a political parrty, it is a way of life. a movement.

@radie,
gerrard was behind the 2nd goal. and also he was the captain of the winning team grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2007
Rad, i lost an away game u know? But my dear u lost at Nou camp, just forget it! 2 away goals and u still feel u are in it? Go ask Juventus, like i said u might get a draw at Anfield and where does that land u? Ousted hehehe. European champions my foot!! Did u mention Dinho? Makes me think he came for fashion parade lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by justkunmi(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2007
toshmann:

@kitty,
liverpool is more than a political parrty, it is a way of life. a movement.

i can really see how excited u are. . .
just dont mix up names when ur talkin to ur girlfreind grin
na wahala be that o grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2007
Lmao . .c me c wahala o
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2007
toshmann:

@radie,
gerrard was behind the 2nd goal. and also he was the captain of the winning team grin

Gerrad has always been captain (For the past coulpe of years) so what the breaking news

He was behind the 2nd goal, and that's it? grin grin grin

And Ronnie was just running about without making any impact on the game, huh? You sure you watched the match grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2007
yea that's it cool barca was a shadow of themselves. grin and poor radie is not happy, and toshmann nwa mama is happppiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy

I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2007
kitaun:

Rad, i lost an away game u know? But my dear u lost at Nou camp, just forget it! 2 away goals and u still feel u are in it? Go ask Juventus, like i said u might get a draw at Anfield and where does that land u? Ousted hehehe. European champions my foot!! Did u mention Dinho? Makes me think he came for fashion parade lol

Barca is unpredictable! That's all I can say to you my dearest Anti-Barca! smiley

And you think Arsenal is going anywhere? Memories of last year just sippin in wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2007
toshmann:

yea that's it cool barca was a shadow of themselves. grin and poor radie is not happy, and toshmann nwa mama is happppiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy

I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Don't worry cause your shadow sure walks with you tongue As for Gerrad, he sure did more than that. I can help you out but he wasn't better than Ronnie wink

Yea I'm not happy we lost but you can't tell me Barca didn't play well. Damn! I love my team! kiss

Tosh, did you really watch the game or you just being silly tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2007
IT'S RONALDINHO AND HIS TEAM THAT WERE SILLY

The winner of the silly awards is . . . . . . . . . .barca's goalie grin that guy chop akamu b4 the game grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by justkunmi(m): 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2007
barca played well, but liverpool scored more. . .

how ironic grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2007
@ justkumi
depends on what you mean by played well.

definition of playing well-----> displaying football mastery in such a way as to produce more goals than your opponent

source---toshmann advanced dictionary of personal english.

by that defn, liverpool played better
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2007
toshmann:

IT'S RONALDINHO AND HIS TEAM THAT WERE SILLY

The winner of the silly awards is . . . . . . . . . .barca's goalie grin that guy chop akamu before the game grin grin grin

Why you talking like you don't know football? Anyway,if what you say makes you happier, rock your world! smiley

BARCA 4 EVER! smiley
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2007
toshmann:

definition of playing well-----> displaying football mastery in such a way as to produce more goals than your opponent

source---toshmann advanced dictionary of personal english.

Football is not math! You should know better and your dictionary should be binned! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2007
Radiant, u love ur team but ur team was shambolic in all ramifications, even Real M won their game, u shd be ashamed of ur team!! Did u see Etoo looking like dey kidnapped his wife?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2007
Radiant:

Why you talking like you don't know football? Anyway,if what you say makes you happier, rock your world! smiley

BARCA 4 EVER! smiley
thank you radieee wink  i go rock my world i need to go out night now to do some drinking. cheesy

kitaun:

Radiant, u love your team but your team was shambolic in all ramifications, even Real M won their game, u should be ashamed of your team!! Did u see Etoo looking like dey kidnapped his wife?
tell her kitty, she doesn't realise that barca played like my primary school team. but she doesn't know
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2007
kitaun:

Radiant, u love your team but your team was shambolic in all ramifications, even Real M won their game, u should be ashamed of your team!! Did u see Etoo looking like dey kidnapped his wife?

Real won their match, agreed. WOW! At last they win a match! That's aside tho'

I can never be ashamed of my team! kiss kiss kiss

Eto'o was always applaudin the team. He felt bad and he just bowed his head . . what else did your TV show you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.