Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,024 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (86775 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2006
Radiant:

NO BARCA, NO FOOTBALL!!!

who told you that? where did you get this idea from?

no eto no barca more like cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2006
Grizzly:

Where were they all along, ?

We've be "ballin" baby that's why you were able to watch us play the last leg of the 1st round wink

Yeah it was indeed a relief. No doubt, but hey! What's wrong with that? If you were in Rijkaards shoes, what would you have done, knowing fully well Barca's situation?

Don't hate baby wink

Muki, NO BARCA NO FOOTBALL!!! Eto'o will be back soon. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2006
Wishful thinking
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2006
more like it@kit

radiant no eto no barca . . and you know that fully well kiss
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2006
But even in his absence, Barca is still doing good. wink

As for Eto'o, I'll always love him kiss but I'm so loyal to Barca that I can't afford to say No Eto'o no Barca. Nah baby! I can't.

Eto'o is an excellent player but please permit me to repeat, NO BARCA NO FOOTBALL!!! wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2006
radiant emember what happened earleir this year when eto when to can in egypt? wink

he's the best player @barca and you know that . . kiss
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2006
I know he's the best player but hey! a tree can't make a forest nowwwwwwwwwwww wink wink wink

Eto'o is the best@Barca but Dinho is the best in the world. wink grin grin grin y'all don't bite off my neck please
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by marlet01(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2006
Radiant:

I know he's the best player but hey! a tree can't make a forest nowwwwwwwwwwww wink wink wink

Eto'o is the best@Barca but Dinho is the best in the world. wink grin grin grin y'all don't bite off my neck please

don't you think you have spoken enough already. Now you're rasing Eto'o and Ronaldinho above others, anyway do anything to suit yourself cos we all know the truth grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2006
yeah we all know the truth grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2006
Radiant, am clearly befuddled by your comments on the rag-tag wishy-washy team u guys presented yesterday, no Barca no football? best try no Mcdonalds no snacks!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2006
Yeah!!! We definitely know the truth grin grin grin whatever that means

I remain Loyal, I love Barca as a team. Y'all have a nice day! smiley
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2006
@Radiant, i just adore your loyalty
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by saintsam(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2006
steppin into the threa in peace . Am a barca fan.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2006
Its hot in here, be warned!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2006
lol. . . Kit, sup man? wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2006
yey barca through next round( a lil late i kno ), anyways just one more day, fingers crossed, hope we play dos santos and win club america bad ways cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2006
Club America 0-4 Barcelona

Ronaldinho led Barca to a 4-0 win
Ronaldinho inspired Barcelona to a 4-0 win over Mexican side Club America that booked their place in the final of Fifa's Club World Championship.
Former Chelsea star Eidur Gudjohnsen gave Barcelona the lead in the 11th minute after a superb three-man move.

Defender Rafael Marquez doubled Barca's lead when he headed in a Deco corner before Ronaldinho added a third.

The Brazilian then unselfishly set up Deco, who drilled a fierce right-foot shot into the top corner.

Barca cruised to a comfortable victory in front of 62,000 fans in Yokohama, Japan, and will face Brazil's Internacional in Sunday's final.

The closest Club America came to scoring was a Salvador Cabanas free-kick that goalkeeper Victor Valdes saved low to his right to block in the 23rd minute.

Barcelona are hot favourites to go one better than Johan Cruyff's flamboyant side of the early 1990s by returning to Spain with their first world title.

Cruyff's Barcelona were beaten 2-1 by Sao Paulo in 1992 in the competition's forerunner - a one-off encounter between the European and South American champions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy cheesy, forca barca cool, wre gona win dis cup, i know it, grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2007
Frank Rijkaard has dedicated his award as the[b] best coach of 2006 [/b]to FC Barcelona, Txiki Begiristain and all the coaches that he works with and emphasised that teamwork was the key behind the honour.

The Dutchman has been named as the coach of the year by the International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS), but he stayed loyal to his principles and praised the work of those around him and the role that they played in helping him achieve so much with Barça during the past 12 months. "I am very pleased", Rijkaard stated. "But I do not consider it as an award for myself. It is for the club, for Txiki and for the coaches that have helped me, Eusebio, Juan Carlos, Paco Seirul.lo, Albert Roca, Johan Neeskens and Henk Ten Cate. It is about teamwork." Although he is evidently proud of the honour, Rijkaard stated that he would not be going to collect the prize "because if I did then I would have to take along everyone that I have worked with to make this possible."

09, JAN 07 17:25

Barca has done it again! kiss

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 12:23am On Jan 10, 2007
Yeah rite, am sure Liverpool's dismal performance dis nite will make u chaps feel it would be a w/o when u meet
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2007
Kit, rejoice with us first before sipping in your usual hatred for Barca. wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2007
@My_Radiant, Ok, Congrats!!! U bet u wont rejoice 4 2 long!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2007
Thanks Kit! smiley But, until the final whistle, then you can have my head or I'll have yours wink grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2007
Lmao . . .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2007
tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by babaragold(f): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2007
hi barca4life. this is quite a good thread just that i've not been so fegular in posting on the forom lately like i used to do last year but for sure i'm a lover of LA LIGA. and a die heart supporter of F.c BARCA. FAN OF ETO'O FILS. so my contribution to this is that i wish our i'm so sure that w'll go as far as the semi finals in the C/L this year and why not even the final and take the cup 4 second time in a roll, most especially as our fils is going to boubse back with his wild quest 4 goals after a long time. u know the guy must be very thirsty now. and so livepool will surely have it hottttt.

ALL the same La liga sunday 14th hope he plays. and u know what? the guy is still confident in himself that he can get the pichichi title again 2007. so what do u think abt this cheesy,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2007
@Babara, long time!! Well Etoo wouldnt be playing yet as he would only resume training on Monday and did i hear u mention Barca winning again?? Hahahaha, joke of the century!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2007
Joke my ass. . U watch and see. tongue grin

BTW, can you post a link with Eto's news? kiss
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2007
So did he play last night

how many did he score?? tongue grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2007
i heard barca won 3-1 yesterday and someone got a hat trick grin grin grin grin grin

liverpool and barca well nothing dey both are in excellent form grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2007
@Radiant dear, sorry to disappoint u but even if Arsenal thumps Liverpool 7-0, i still tip Barca to fall and 4 shizzle Gerrard would make the difference!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2007
You can say all you want Kit. I won't be mad at ya. Barca lost y/day, so what? You never seen great teams loose before? Ask Capello and Sir Alex. They'll tell you more.

Abeg!!! Y'all freaks gimme a break!

Liverpool? lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2007
My Angel Radiant, why are u being bitter over nothing?? I aint taunting u, just trying to keep the thread alive since the protagonist has gone AWOL since God-knows-when!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100)

Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.