Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87141 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2007
Radiant:

. . what else did your TV show you?
my tv showed me radiant was sad. i saw you bowing in sorrow. sorry love, never stand in the way of the red heros again tongue

gud nite wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2007
lmao. . . Goodnight hun. . drink until you get drunk tongue It's your day! wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 12:15am On Feb 22, 2007
My TV showed a tearful bunch of Barca faithfuls!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2007
lmao. . .you should sue your TV provider grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 12:35am On Feb 22, 2007
Rad rad, hope u dont take an overdose of valium o?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2007
I don't take pills darl. . . may be anti-stress tea wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by wormedup(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2007
Radiant:

I can never be ashamed of my team!

na wa for u o Radiant.

so u r just good with the shambolic performance ur team put up yesterday ?

oh i forgot, barca was outstanding against valencia last weekend grin negatively tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by loyika(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2007
Quietly creeps in, looks around, doesn't see Radiant or Damy in sight!! Does a a little rendition of "Cry me a River". Then leaves as he came in!! grin

Wait a minute!? Forgot to ask this question? Radiant dear kiss could you guys send Victor Valdes on loan to Chelski tongue for sunday, will send official application in to the Nou camp later, but just felt i had to ask the supporters first. grin grin

Boyo was a joke, best part of the game; Picking up a back pass and wondering why he was penalised grin grin What a PLONKER grin

Jokes aside though, Game is far from over (really doubt you will beat the POOL at Anfield) you guys can at least redeem some sort of pride cry Cause you guys were shambolic last night, no need to sugar coat it!! Its as if your strikers had no clue (will anyone care to listen that Saviola is a useless striker tongue Always will be). Well till the return leg.

I LOVE THIS GAME cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2007
I beg to disagree! Barca is out of this one! 2 away goals? Even 1 goal would always be enough for the Pool!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by loyika(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2007
Hmmm as much as i am undecided about Barca, i feel with Eto coming back, it will be a different team you will see at Anfield, and if barca scores first then the Pool will be in trouble. Also remember their best player Sissoko might not be available for that game, and Anfield ain't that scary anymore as it used to be for oppositions teams.

Key thing is Barca have nothing to lose, so will go for broke, Pool could adopt counter attacks, but the first 20 minutes will determine how that match will go. With Eto back in the team (with a point to prove) Barca still has enough class to score goals. Wanna bet that Reina or another Pool player will majestically pick up a red card wink Barca always know how to utilise (lets just call it) the (Un)[/b]fair side of footie to their advantage.

[b]Should be a cracker game
cool, no matter how it turns out, now of that i am sure.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2007
Loyika, am sure U and I had discussed this match privately and its all panning out spot on 4 moi, 11 Etoos cant stop Pool 4rm advancing, what did Prophet Dinho achieve last nite? Nada, not to talk of an unfit Etoo dat might even ask 4 more rest so as to avoid d impending shame!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by DaJunta(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2007
kitaun:

I beg to disagree! Barca is out of this one! 2 away goals? Even 1 goal would always be enough for the Pool!

SUPPORTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, Barca is certyainly out of d league of champions.
Im sure d house is aware that Anfield is a fortress that cant be brought down.
Liverpool is d team with the most clean sheets dis season @ d primiership. cool grin

Loyinka,
Point of correction; Sissoko aint liverpool's best player
and Liverpool will definately stun Barca again @ anfield.

Barca are living with reputations that cant help on d pitch. tongue

So forget about dropin names of Ronaldinho, Eto, Messi, Puyol, Deco
They cant save them dis time around. They shld b lucky they got 2 this stage after narrowing scale thro d stage round.

Can I hear sumone say LIVERPOOL 4 LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin cheesy cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by loyika(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2007
Point Of correction, the name is "LOYIKA!!" not Loyinka Whoever that is

And Sissoko was the best player on the pitch for Liverpool yesterday!! (go and watch a replay of that game again )

Frankly i really don't give a hoot who wins btw Barca and the Pool tongue tongue Couldn't care less. Gordon "Bloody" Bennet could win that match for all i care tongue

Was just giving my opinions on what i thought, Not a supporter of either the Pool or Barca tongue I'AM A GOONER cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by opeemi1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2007
My people are Happy  cry grin grin grin

People have fumbled away there mouth about there sweet unaccomplished victory they said they will win at Camp Nou against us. What a big blast on there face it was yersterday. grin

I thought it would end a draw until I saw Riise 73rd" Goal, I want ballistic on my sit till the game ended at our Victory. I was so happy cause all them fumblers are put in disgrace. grin grin grin

*WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE*(God dey walk with us) wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2007
All i know is that Barca will still stand up can u remember group matches.
u people now have d liver to talk now were have u been hidden, and why have u poolz fanz now commenting @ Barcas lost are we mate u 4got ur match with Arsenal weeks ago Pool my FOOt !!! shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2007
return leg HA HA HA !!!!!!!! smiley

Pls wait 4 that, this is not a boast.

an Pools fans can u name the barcelona players that are on field 4 d match.thanks
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2007
Damy? Lmao. @Dajunta, Loyika was absofcukinglutely right about Sissoko!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2007
Wow!!! You guys couldn't wait for Barca to loose so yu'll hit me real hard smiley

Just a 1-0 win for Barca at Anfield will make all the difference cool You guys relax and watch good football. We entertain, we don't disappoint. Just follow the game and see what happens on March 6th wink cool

No Barca, No Football!!!
cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2007
I dont know that people do migrate in football ho!!!, cos now we can all see that its @ if they just can 4rm no were and just became Liverpool fan cos they won .

I pity u

Barca4ever[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2007
Illegal Imigrant,

Illegal migration  2 pool  4 Swiming
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2007
couldn't you just pass your posts to Radiant for editing?? tongue grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2007
I feel like slappin someone tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by DaJunta(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2007
Radiant:

Wow!!! You guys couldn't wait for Barca to loose so yu'll hit me real hard smiley

Just a 1-0 win for Barca at Anfield will make all the difference cool You guys relax and watch good football. We entertain, we don't disappoint. Just follow the game and see what happens on March 6th wink cool

No Barca, No Football!!!
cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wait and see, wink
Liverpool will shock Europe.
Remember 2005 grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2007
Sweetie, you remember 2006? wink cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2007
I feel like kissing someone! Lmao
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by DaJunta(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2007
Radiant:

I feel like slappin someone tongue

shocked shocked
what are u waiting for?
Im sure u can see ur face embarassed

Honey, 2006 aint gonna work dis time around.
See ya next year grin grin cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by DaJunta(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2007
kitaun:

I feel like kissing someone! Lmao

shocked shocked

lipsrsealed
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2007
Junta abi Binta, time will tell cool

No slappin, No kissin wink grin Kit, make up ya mind grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2007
walk on, thru the rain cheesy walk on thru the rain
though ur dreams be tossed cheesy
and bloooooooown cheesy
walk on walk on
with hope in ur eyes
and u'll never walk alone!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
U'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
cool

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2007
SAM BABY IS BACKKKKKKKKK!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Barca 3 Bilbao 0 wink

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by toshmann(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2007
Damy:

I don't know that people do migrate in football ho!!!, because now we can all see that its @ if they just can from no were and just became Liverpool fan because they won .

I pity u

Barca4ever[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

sorry damy, some guys have been liverpool fans for decades. and we liverpool fans have been one of the most loyal on earth. just that we dont make noise like some fans of some london based clubs.

take a good look at this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-34879.0.html#msg811655

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-34879.0.html#msg810163

red for ever cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2007
Radiant barca had my luck today cry

at our own halftime .i switched to my arabos . .5 mins or so .Xavi scored .briliant goal .that goal gave me some hopes for my team . .later Ineista scored too . .
i switched back to my own .only to be heatbroken cry
when my own finished i didnt bother to watch again .was too sad . .

i hope you guys score more and win kiss cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.