Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). (78709 Views)

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
sheilak:
Reagrdless of what happens , I believe the woman should also stand trial for assault .

Assault or attempted murder? She tried to kill him first..that wasn't assault
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
thunder74:

I am not taking side yet and by my training, I am not supposed to do that. Agb'ejo eti kan da, agba osika ni. (Only a wicked elder passes guilty verdict on one sided story).
I have read many criminal cases decisions and was also involved in many cases, you cant conclude on a matter until when you hear all sides of the story. In court, when you read the prosecution case, you will want to cut off the defendant head immediately but when you later hear that of the defence, you will thank God for not been too hasty or in a hurry to judge.

Judges are trained to put all evidences in an imaginary scale of justice and give judgement to where the scales tilts. Still at that, Oluwa lo mo ejo da. Criminal matters of this nature must be proved beyond reasonable doubt. Even if she had pleaded guilty in the court, the judge is mandated by law to enter NOT guilty for her.

If you follow the story well, everybody that had contact or related with her have one good thing to say about her person and her conduct. That is to tell you the kind of person she is. K'esu ma se wa. (May devil not influence us or push us).

Adajo Iya ni yin sir!! So the initial case of attempted murder (not assault oo) is classed as what?

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
tobimillar:

Adajo Iya ni yin sir!! So the initial case of attempted murder (not assault oo) is classed as what?
E maa ma da lohun
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
tobimillar:

Assault or attempted murder? She tried to kill him first..that wasn't assault

smiley

It could be either however you have to prove intention for attempted murdersmiley.

It is easier to get her to admit guilt for assault than for attempted murder.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
tobimillar:

Look in the mirror

When you class it as an attempted murder without any proof other than a stab close to his heart, then I guess you are worse than he issad.

Law aside, I personally believe that she should be considered an attempted murderersmiley
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
onatisi:

I wont buy this opinion of urs ,if it was a premeditated murder the wife wont use the knife on him,she could have used slow poison on him which takes days to take defect,she could have arranged assassins to kill him outside the house which will make the whole scenario look like a robbery or at worst contacted spiritualists to finish him off .
The point is he came back to the house ,another round of argument may have erupted again and I think the slash to the neck wasn't intentional,most likely they were struggling together when the slash happened,but the 10million dollars question which even Satan and the angels will ask lowo is that why did he return to sleep in that house after the first attack This is simple precautionary common sense. Pls god forbid that your son had a quarrel with his wife and the first attack resulted in him been hospitalized ,will u advice him to go back to that house that same night to sleep I think most likely lowo was a very stubborn strong headed man who believe he was an ibadan war rambo

Your argument goes both ways

She could argue that if she were the one she would have known better than to use a tool that could point towards her
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by onatisi(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
sheilak:

Your argument goes both ways

She could argue that if she were the one she would have known better than to use a tool that could point towards her
My argument goes that she killed the man but it wasn't intentional . If it was a premeditated murder she could have done it in a more concealing manner which will leave no traces to her .
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
onatisi:

My argument goes that she killed the man but it wasn't intentional . If it was a premeditated murder she could have done it in a more concealing manner which will leave no traces to her .

I don't follow

What makes you think there was a scuffle? Which is doubtful giving her colleagues' account.

Considering that she did kill him, it could be premeditated. Premeditated murder does not have to be concealingsmiley. She could have deliberated left traces so that she could prove otherwise given her skill and knowledge
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by onatisi(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
sheilak:

I don't follow

What makes you think there was a scuffle? Which is doubtful giving her colleagues' account.

Considering that she did kill him, it could be premeditated. Premeditated murder does not have to be concealingsmiley. She could have deliberated left traces so that she could prove otherwise given her skill and knowledge

Thanks for your wonderful contributions. I have not followed any one account of what happened all I know is there was a fight,she stabbed or let me say she injured the man the first time ,the man came back and whatever happened no one can precisely other than the fact that a man is dead with a slash to the neck. Look at the angle of the slash,a very good lawyer can convince a judge there was a scuffle. If the worst happens she can claim self defense . But pls kindly note ,i haven't read her version of the events but a Stab can be proving to be premeditated but a slash if properly argued by a good lawyer can be argued to be self defense or a scuffle
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
onatisi:

Thanks for your wonderful contributions. I have not followed any one account of what happened all I know is there was a fight,she stabbed or let me say she injured the man the first time ,the man came back and whatever happened no one can precisely other than the fact that a man is dead with a slash to the neck. Look at the angle of the slash,a very good lawyer can convince a judge there was a scuffle. If the worst happens she can claim self defense . But pls kindly note ,i haven't read her version of the events but a Stab can be proving to be premeditated but a slash if properly argued by a good lawyer can be argued to be self defense or a scuffle

I agree but then the prosecutor could argue that she did it to make him suffersmiley before he gave up the ghost
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by onatisi(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
sheilak:

I agree but then the prosecutor could argue that she did it to make him suffersmiley before he gave up the ghost
That would be very hard to prove . She may likely get a few years sentence depending on the story she presents . Do u remember oj Simpson case " if it doesn't fit ,then it doesn't fit"
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
onatisi:

That would be very hard to prove . She may likely get a few years sentence depending on the story she presents . Do u remember oj Simpson case " if it doesn't fit ,then it doesn't fit"

I am wary of American casessad

I don't know why. I agree with you.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by onatisi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
sheilak:

I am wary of American casessad

I don't know why. I agree with you.
The only way she can get convicted is if there was a third person around when the whole thing happened,but as it is now it is her story against the dead man story
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
onatisi:

The only way she can get convicted is if there was a third person around when the whole thing happened,but as it is now it is her story against the dead man story

Yes, I thought so too.

Great analysis

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by yemivictor: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2016
bisola99:
I know yewande very well, she can do it! Back in Olabisi Onabanjo university 2003 Where she read law while i was in 400level then, She stays at Kuti Hall with her room mate call "Sera". I remember wen she was in 300level she stylishly dated a guy named Tubosun who was in 100level mass-communication student who stays upstairs ... She drive all friends away from dis guy and hijacked him except d guy want to go for lecture dats d only time u can see him! Their more things which h i cant say here... May she rot in jail!!!

Bisola, i don't think anything is wrong with what you have written up there about Yewande as it's only natural for one to protect one's love. In this case, the 100 level guy.

Abi, were you also interested in the guy ni? Hehehehe...

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by yemivictor: 10:08am On Feb 13, 2016
apeda73:
If truely lowo is from osun state,he surpose not marry that kind of a woman,see here legs now,yoruba people forbiden marry any woman with that kind of legs.any way rest in peace bro

Hain! Which kind of legs sir...
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by yemivictor: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2016
EggovinMma:

Are you permanently a mad man?
I ask again, are you mad?
Did I in my post encouraged murder? I only pointed out that being randy may bring about crime of passion. I went on to state clearly that the woman will be served justice, period! !

Show respect for the dead? Were you blind not to see where I wrote "RIP"?

Rubbish!

Violent anger. Hmmm.......
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by yemivictor: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2016
onatisi:

Hmmm........ and dead men don't talk.

I have a strong feeling that even if she escapes justice at the courts, she will not escape "African justice", if you get my meaning.

The story a friend told me many years ago comes to mind. The sister had been raped to death by a fellow youth corp member but the case was covered up and justice was subverted.

Then, an old woman in the family swore that the guy would pay for his sins except he wasn't responsible for the crime.

The guy was reported to have gone stark-raving-mad shortly afterwards and i think later died.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by yemivictor: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2016
onatisi:

A good lawyer may argue self-defense if there has been a history of violence or domestic abuse from Lowo to Yewande.

A good lawyer may also argue scuffle (or fight or struggle) if there are any cuts or bruises on her hands. These are otherwise known as self defense wounds.

I doubt if pictures of her hands and pictures of the crime scene were taken by the police.

The truth is, whenever a husband or a wife dies, especially in gruesome manners like this. The spouse is usually the prime suspect. It's police work 101.

Then the investigations continue from there. Only a strong alibi or compelling evidence can exonerate such a spouse. Marriage na strong thing o!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2016
yemivictor:

Violent anger. Hmmm.......
Please stay clear of my mention.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by obowunmi(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
yemivictor:

Hmmm........ and dead men don't talk.

I have a strong feeling that even if she escapes justice at the courts, she will not escape "African justice", if you get my meaning.

The story a friend told me many years ago comes to mind. The sister had been raped to death by a fellow youth corp member but the case was covered up and justice was subverted.

Then, an old woman in the family swore that the guy would pay for his sins except he wasn't responsible for the crime.

The guy was reported to have gone stark-raving-mad shortly afterwards and i think later died.

Good for HIM. grin grin
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by yemivictor: 1:26am On Feb 14, 2016
EggovinMma:

Please stay clear of my mention.

Noted.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2016
sheilak:

Something tells me that you are a liar and you have already taken a side.

Unlike you I am neutral. She may be the murdered and she may notundecided

Leave matter for the court and stop bothering your head over cloudy and insufficient information

This things u are saying my guy,u deserve a better slap maybe ur shifted brain can position it self..I have been reading ur comment ever since and I see no reasonable argument in it...Let me ask u this,are u sure u are a Nigerian? and if truly u are and live here in Nigeria, do u think our judiciary system can actually get the real fact especially when the accused person is there OWN? What makes u think the landlord won't be threatened not to speak the truth or say something that will favour d wife at the court of law? saying this woman received a call to come to work at the wee hours of the night when she has finished the part one of her stabbing which I presume the late husband attested to it via the picture he took was another way of letting her off d hook abi? Let assume she went to work that night,and the husband thought maybe her wife had gone to work and came in back to sleep,she might just come back and finish the business.. so all fingers pointed to this woman. And for the court of law to do her own judgement, I NO EVEN TRUST THE GOVERNMENT,NA THE JUDICIARY I GO COME DEY TRUST... leave matter for Matthias !!!!!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2016
thunder74:

The investigation is still going on and that is why I pity people who are already passing their judgements because they read one-sided story from biased husband's family and friends who probably did not like her as a wife.
We were told that the husband was a business man who just returned home for some real estate deals.

After the first fight with his wife, some people who hated him or probably his business partners or people who felt cheated may capitalise on the misunderstanding with the wife to commit the crime because nobody will suspect any other person apart from the wife.

I know Yewande very well, (at least for the five years we were together in the University), she is quiet, and non violent young lady. For me, I will wait until I hear her side of the story. She has pleaded not guilty in court, remanded in prison custody and matter adjourned to sometimes this month but people should be careful because we are not there when it happened. (Somebody even ridiculously said that the mother died when she heard about the murder).

You said his business partners might be the ones that used that fight to get to the husband... interesting fact but let me ask u,how did those business partners knew there will be a fight that night? Maybe they knew the kind of wife he is married to as a very violent woman,that was why they used her abi? My guy get ur facts right jor

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2016
antonreal:

This things u are saying my guy,u deserve a better slap maybe ur shifted brain can position it self..I have been reading ur comment ever since and I see no reasonable argument in it...Let me ask u this,are u sure u are a Nigerian? and if truly u are and live here in Nigeria, do u think our judiciary system can actually get the real fact especially when the accused person is there OWN? What makes u think the landlord won't be threatened not to speak the truth or say something that will favour d wife at the court of law? saying this woman received a call to come to work at the wee hours of the night when she has finished the part one of her stabbing which I presume the late husband attested to it via the picture he took was another way of letting her off d hook abi? Let assume she went to work that night,and the husband thought maybe her wife had gone to work and came in back to sleep,she might just come back and finish the business.. so all fingers pointed to this woman. And for the court of law to do her own judgement, I NO EVEN TRUST THE GOVERNMENT,NA THE JUDICIARY I GO COME DEY TRUST... leave matter for Matthias !!!!!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2016
antonreal:

If I deserve a slap then you deserve to be used for lab experiments!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

If I deserve a slap then you deserve to be used for lab experiments!

Dem suppose use u for the things wey dem dey use clean menses .... gay!! them go do u d same thing too o ... idiot
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by dric(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2016
We no even hear that Case again, pls some1 should tell me they have buried the case. Ha o ma se o! This country sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fighting Publicly, Exchange Blows As Crowd Cheers Them (Photos) / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.