Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

“Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out (56308 Views)

Epic Comment On Ekiti Elections / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by jaz(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ol boy see lecture
nightmile:

River or Lake a Man must be a man and do the job to the over satisfaction of your babe/wife. The man must be able to go deep and at the same time feel his dick grinding against the walls of her inner opening. No be small thing oh

1 Like

Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by Flashh: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Girls/ladies with borehole would love that reply. Yeye.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by Flashh: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
Haha.[size=20pt] Thank God [/size] its a fellow guy that replied him.

What's there to thank God with that stùpid reply?

1 Like

Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by iykedare(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
ellacute45:
After creating the borehole in the past he is now expecting something new

Can you be smart for once? So you know that men will create a borehole right there and you still open it for anyone?

Keep your punneeyyyy for your husbands or they will cheat on you.
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by ayusco85(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
somcherry:
Ok

Ur signature is just alluring. Am also searching for d best mum for my future kids. We can share ideas
*winks*
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by somcherry(f): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
ayusco85:

Ur signature is just alluring. Am also searching for d best mum for my future kids. We can share ideas
*winks*

Lol. U never can tell sha
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by projet: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
mehn....lot of folks are viewing this topic
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by ayusco85(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
somcherry:

Lol. U never can tell sha
Never can tell wat exactly
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by ronaldbecky(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
olaolulazio:
Yeah, all obo are adogan!
Back to back, all pussssssy was a borehole, from ladyh own to aminat own down to Janet's own.
If u have ya firewood, feel free to......

Pool na pool, river na river, ocean na ocean and puuuussssy na puuuussssssy although it smells more than each other.
lolz u jus nail it
pussy no b pussy
level get level
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by 6digitscomrade: 3:52am On Feb 05, 2016
my sister not all guys are guys oooooo....most people react not of sef impulses but immediate reflexes...dat guy reply fit be from vex cuz him carry Bleep joy stick and be don wound sister mary last nite and she called it quit..lol u nor wan marry yet u wan slack my OBO...u be davido?
CaroLyner:
Haha.Thank God its a fellow guy that replied him.
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by Youngpo413: 5:26am On Feb 05, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Those HOZ, after forkn ,forkin, and Forking..angry

They would finally repent and hook 1 inocent guy, chai ....embarassed embarassed

TO continue drilling the borehole from were others stopped...,.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
and after marriage,her numerous Ex'es wey dey for every corner go see you and laugh,calling the (unfortunate) man mumu for marrying such a HOE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by ladycomfort(f): 5:50am On Feb 05, 2016
iykedare:

Can you be smart for once? So you know that men will create a borehole right there and you still open it for anyone?

. If someones husband will cheat , he will whether one is a virgin or not. I hate guys with small di'ck. Spits. angry

3 Likes

Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by itsmecoalblack(f): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2016
Dear dumbass men,

The vaginal canal is a muscle. It expands and contracts as muscles are want to do. This means irregardless of how many dicks we ride they retain their general elasticity. So "hoes" and non-virgin "good girls" have equally tight vaginas on average.

So stop hating on the hoe-ation.

Sincerely,
Proud hoe

Sources:
BS in Hoe sciences and Hoeology with a minor in Hoeism and Hoeitude
Address :865 Hoe Avenue, Ehoeyi Estate, Lake Hoe District, the United States of Hoegeria
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by CaroLyner(f): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2016
6digitscomrade:
my sister not all guys are guys oooooo....most people react not of sef impulses but immediate reflexes...dat guy reply fit be from vex cuz him carry Bleep joy stick and be don wound sister mary last nite and she called it quit..lol u nor wan marry yet u wan slack my OBO...u be davido?
lol grin
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by CaroLyner(f): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2016
Flashh:

What's there to thank God with that stùpid reply?
chill....was just saying.
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by CaroLyner(f): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2016
itsmecoalblack:
Dear dumbass men,

The vaginal canal is a muscle. It expands and contracts as muscles are want to do. This means irregardless of how many dicks we ride they retain their general elasticity. So "hoes" and non-virgin "good girls" have equally tight vaginas on average.

So stop hating on the hoe-ation.

Sincerely,
Proud hoe

Sources:
BS in Hoe sciences and Hoeology with a minor in Hoeism and Hoeitude
Address :865 Hoe Avenue, Ehoeyi Estate, Lake Hoe District, Hoe State
grin wtf
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2016
Like have ever allowed you to create one for me if you have nothing to say keep shut
iykedare:

Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by babafirst(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2016
nightmile:

River or Lake a Man must be a man and do the job to the over satisfaction of your babe/wife. The man must be able to go deep and at the same time feel his dick grinding against the walls of her inner opening. No be small thing oh
I concur.
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by duality(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2016
Is the reply a reason to bring bore hole into his house?

The reply will only make sense to oloshos and their supporters.
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by FRANKOXY(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2016
I see the guy withdrawing his statement with OVERDRAFT undecided
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by olad54: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2016
why put this in front page. this is an insult.
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2016
nightmile:
That pin hole is naturally elastic but when the elasticity limit is exceeded due to over use then it begins to loose the properties that aid's full contraction back to original position. Guys should just know that they can't fill up the hole. Our forefathers tried it and fail. Do ur best and leave the rest.
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
and after marriage,her numerous Ex'es wey dey for every corner go see you and laugh,calling the (unfortunate) man mumu for marrying such a HOE.
chai grin
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by yakubuadeiza(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin[quote author=GreatAgb post=42625168]

How many the comment be biko?

One yeye boy go soon come here come use the expression "an house" or "an wife" or "an" followed by any other word starting with a consonant. The thing the pain me ehn cry[/quote

Dis pples can fit watched out for errors ehhh........choi but na wa sef...."TO A COMMENTS"
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by Flashh: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
chill....was just saying.
I know!

I think you should have understood by now, I am not against you at all, just not in for that reply.

***Chilled mode activated***
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by CaroLyner(f): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Flashh:

I know!

I think you should have understood by now, I am not against you at all, just not in for that reply.

***Chilled mode activated***
i know smileysmiley
Re: “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out by LadyH(f): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
olaolulazio:
Yeah, all obo are adogan!
Back to back, all pussssssy was a borehole, from ladyh own to aminat own down to Janet's own.
If u have ya firewood, feel free to......

Pool na pool, river na river, ocean na ocean and puuuussssy na puuuussssssy although it smells more than each other.
Who be this?? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation?? / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. / Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.