Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Epic Comment On Ekiti Elections - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epic Comment On Ekiti Elections (508 Views)

A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Comment On Ekiti Elections by RevenGeMission: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2018
I didn't know when ikechukwu, eweduchukwu, atachukwu, epochukwu, and amalachukwu became Èkìtì Indigenes. They gave ThiefYose all their support and accolades.

Fear Yeebos if they cheer you, then you are on the path of destruction

Fear Biafraudiyans if they love you, your own don finish

With their love comes prison, DSS EFCC and even death
Re: Epic Comment On Ekiti Elections by RevenGeMission: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I didn't know when ikechukwu, eweduchukwu, atachukwu, epochukwu, and amalachukwu became Èkìtì Indigenes. They gave ThiefYose all their support and accolades.

Fear Yeebos if they cheer you, then you are on the path of destruction

Fear Biafraudiyans if they love you, your own don finish

With their love comes prison, DSS EFCC and even death

Found this on Facebook some people will not make heaven I swear
Re: Epic Comment On Ekiti Elections by Kdon2: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Found this on Facebook some people will not make heaven I swear
That's the trademark of incompetent buhari government. Not surprised
Re: Epic Comment On Ekiti Elections by annagrey: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2018
Nice share. I think [ most trusted and affordable essay writing services your website should come up much higher in the search results than where it is showing up right now….

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (photos) / Scam Alert / 7 Reasons Why A Rebound Relationship Is A Bad Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.