Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER (1676 Views)

I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me / When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her / Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by naijafold(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mean Texts

Source

Don’t ever text him saying that you regret being with him. Don’t ever text him in anger. I don’t know what it is with guys, but literally everything you say to them makes their ego rise. If they know that they have angered you, they find some pleasure in that and I have no clue why. They always want to feel superior. And they feel superior when they can affect your emotions that much. You just have to pretend that you don’t care. You have to pretend that he is unaffecting you, even if he is! I know it’s a lot to ask for when I say to pretend to not care about him, but that’s the best way to make a guy angry. Wear him down. Make him think that what he does, doesn’t bother you at all.

#2 Don’t Ever Apologize To Him

Source

Unless you were the one that cheated or something, you have no reason to be sorry. If he cheated on you, don’t be sorry that he cheated on you. If he hurt you, don’t be sorry for being hurt. Whatever you do, do not apologize to him. He is the one at fault, not you, so why are you apologizing?! When you apologize, it’s going to be obvious to him that you were thinking about him. And while you were thinking about him, he probably wasn’t even giving one thought about you. Some people usually apologize to start a conversation. Girl, I know you miss him and all, but try your best not to talk to him. The best way to move on is to ignore him or leave him alone!

#3 Don’t Ever Ask Him To Hang Out

Source

Girl, you guys are broken up. There’s no need to hang out anymore. For one, it could be really awkward. It’s going to be weird being with him and not calling him babe or any of the nicknames that you would give him. It’s going to be weird not holding his hand. It’s going to be weird not being able to kiss him or hug him the same way you used to. Trust me, that’s going to hurt you inside. Also, the night might not end the way you expect to. He might take advantage of you and use you physically and then you guys could go back to being strangers. Is that what you want? No. You don’t want to be used then forgotten.

#4 Never Tell Him That You Love Him Still

Source

Again with the ego! Don’t let his rise. Guys are prideful and if they think that you feel a strong emotion for them, they are going to use it to their advantage. They will make you believe that they feel the same way when in reality, they probably don’t. You know, if he says he still loves you, he probably doesn’t. He’s probably just doing to physically use you and mentally hurt you. You don’t deserve his crap! Don’t fall for it.

#5 Never Tell Him You Miss Him

Source

Girl, you don’t miss him! He hurt you. He played you. He did something bad. There’s a reason you guys broke up. Don’t tell him that you miss him because you don’t! Once you tell him you miss him, his ego will rise and he’s going to think that you’re vulnerable and that he has you wrapped around his finger. He’s going to think that he is the coolest guy in the planet and he’s going to use that to his advantage. Most likely, he’ll tell you that he misses you too, but don’t fall for that! He may truly miss you, but there’s a reason you guys broke and he might do the same thing again. Or he could be lying to you and he doesn’t really miss you. He probably just wants to make you believe that he does so that he can feel better about himself.

Read More @ http://www.naijafold.com/must-read-5-things-you-should-never-tell-your-ex-never/
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by midehi2(f): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
hmmmm
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by dollyjoy(f): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Talk is easysad

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
this is just silly and filled with unnecessary contradiction angry

if you want nothing to do with him. Don't contact him and don't respond to him when he contacts you

if you want something to do with him, contact him. He'll understand.

guys are straightforward

I wish I could say the same about our stuck up over analytic mammalian counterparts

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guys,we don suffer o....
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by sinaj(f): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thread nt for me tongue

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by excellencyabia1: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
do what ever you can do at any give issue to make things right for yourself
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
RUBBISH
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by KINGinVAHALA: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Something tells me this article was written for the whites(Americans precisely) and nt we blacks(Africans). How on earth will i be dating a girl and she wont for ones tell me she loves me. Any girl that tries this rubb!sh this op posted will surely end up disappointed in life because nothing would stop me from nt shattering her heart to pieces in future after have had enough of her pvssy(preferably cheats on her with her sis or best friend).
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by KINGinVAHALA: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
midehi2:
hmmmm
Esan girl, hw re u sweet?
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
I've never been in love with or better put emotionally attached to any man. Once am done, i just go without looking back ever again.

I thought i had a problem before seeing this thread. So ive been doing it right all this while shocked
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by midehi2(f): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Esan girl, hw re u sweet?
how do you know am esan girl?
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by KINGinVAHALA: 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
midehi2:
how do you know am esan girl?
Holy spirit told me so.
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by midehi2(f): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Speechless3:
I've never been in love with or better put emotionally attached to any man. Once am done, i just go without looking back ever again.

I thought i had a problem before seeing this thread. So ive been doing it right all this while shocked

tell me something
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by midehi2(f): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Holy spirit told me so.
are you sure that your holy spirit is not hungry? smiley
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by KINGinVAHALA: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
midehi2:

are you sure that your holy spirit is not hungry? smiley
Lol. but my holy spirit didnt lie concerning you been frm esan and base in lag. so it cudnt be hunger.
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Speechless3:

Lol...You should be given Lai muhammed Job.
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol...You should be given Lai muhammed Job.
grin
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Speechless3:

super story #wash

Anyways, who be that girl wey dey your dp?
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
super story #wash

Anyways, who be that girl wey dey your dp?
abi o

ur aunty.
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Speechless3:
abi o

ur aunty.
aunty osi wo niyen? undecided
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
aunty osi wo niyen? undecided
Why do they assume everyone understands their language undecided
niyen wo osi undecided

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Speechless3:
Why do they assume everyone understands their language undecided
niyen wo osi undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Are you gonna answer my question?
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided undecided
Are you gonna answer my question?
Wtf undecided
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by amokeme(f): 12:37am On Feb 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Something tells me this article was written for the whites(Americans precisely) and nt we blacks(Africans). How on earth will i be dating a girl and she wont for ones tell me she loves me. Any girl that tries this rubb!sh this op posted will surely end up disappointed in life because nothing would stop me from nt shattering her heart to pieces in future after have had enough of her pvssy(preferably cheats on her with her sis or best friend).
are we still on the same page here? Did you even read the writeup? Or at least the TOPIC undecided
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by midehi2(f): 5:55am On Feb 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. but my holy spirit didnt lie concerning you been frm esan and base in lag. so it cudnt be hunger.
its hunger cos you just failed it cool
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by KINGinVAHALA: 7:38am On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:

its hunger cos you just failed it cool
Hahahaha. that means you lied to me because you told me yourself.
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by KINGinVAHALA: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2016
amokeme:
are we still on the same page here? Did you even read the writeup? Or at least the TOPIC undecided
No! its you that read it. and can you pls explain what you read?
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by midehi2(f): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hahahaha. that means you lied to me because you told me yourself.
shocked when was that?

*gives him a knock on his head*

you got me like seriously
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by KINGinVAHALA: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:
shocked when was that?

*gives him a knock on his head*

you got me like seriously
Think babe, think. How is work?
Re: MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER by midehi2(f): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Think babe, think. How is work?
work is ok...what was your old moniker?

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Money,which Is Of More Value In Marriage? / Please Advice Me - Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom’s Friend – What Should I Do? / (photo)A woman Accidently Adds Daughter To Her Sex texting chats with a man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.