Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? (1116 Views)

I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me / When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her / MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2016
I have been bothered about this

About 2weeks ago, I had calls from about 3 girls I've been with in the past asking me to let them into my life again, that second chance kind of thing! I felt strange about the whole thing! These ladies don't know themselves and they obviously do not live in same state, let alone having an idea of each other, yet the 'please come back' drama happened same week.

Well, my first ex won't let me be, she still want to be friends and we broke up because I'm not Ibo and I am also not a Catholic, and some other issues she didn't tell me, but the ones mentioned were the obvious reasons that she kept repeating!

It was heartbreaking man! The next relationship I got myself into because of loneliness was life-wrecking, my worst mistake ever. The kind of relationship were you got the girl you stalked on in about 3 days! I never knew her, she's cute and hot and sexy and all that, but man, I learned in a hard way that 'if you meet a random girl, you might end up having a random life'...

Well, my 3rd ex is actually married, lol! But this lady won't just let me be... Sometimes I chat with her as a friend and at other times, she acts like I owe her some attention, or responsibilities, and she keeps comparing me with her husband 100% of the time we chat!

I've also been in other relationship after these ones, some 4 months, some 2 months, another 6, just like that!!!

Also, I have close pals that love me like crazy, but won't say yes and won't let me go, like they claim I am meant for marriage and stuff like that!

In fact, I have suffered from the friendzone syndrome a thousand and one times, lol!!! Well, at some point I got worried and decided to stop getting myself unhappy because of relationships and all that! Well I did...

I stopped worrying about all that! Truth is, I don't play double games, am a loyalist when it comes to a relationship and I give my all, I personally don't believe in playing games because I have a life to live, here and eternity as well...

Well, the funny thing is this, for a long time now, I've had this peace with myself, that peace within, I get to smile a lot, interact freely with people and I now have more friends than before.

Then at this point when it all makes sense now and am now Mr. Nice guy the happy guy, lol!!! Like everything with me is now perfect, no troubles, then my phone started getting calls, messages more than the usual...

My whatsapp and facebook inbox started getting Patronise! At first my advice was needed, and now they are asking to come back...

It disturbed me for a while until I thought well about it, and had to decide for myself! I know now what I want and I choose happiness and peace over anything! My peace is more important than one any relationship could offer because I've never felt so free in my entire life and now I have moved on and am happy these ladies want to come back...

Just yesterday, I saw pre- wedding pictures of the last ex who's asking to come back? And the pics dated March. My friend the pic was so OMG! So romantic and all that, you could draw a million conclusions from it, yet she's asking me to let her into my life again?? Like why? She's trying to explain this and that, but I got lost at some point and started asking myself some questions which I also asked her. I asked her, 'why are you doing this? Why don't you do this with someone else, why me?? Like you're getting married soon and you're telling me you ain't gonna marry him because of this reason and that reason and you're coming back to me, for what??

However, she broke up with me for that guy I think !

Ladies, why will you not let a brother be even when you get married, like you still want to be friends and want some attention like it used to be! And if he eventually finds a woman that makes him happy, you ask a million questions, you compare and contrast, you get offended, and stuffs like that?

Brothers, why will your women from the past never give up on you, why do they keep showing up

#Anyways, I can't go back to the way it used to be, not with this sweet life I am rocking now
Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by Cholls(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by Daniel2289(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2016
I no dey read long post

1 Like

Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by jamex93(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Go river go wash ur head

1 Like

Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by obizzy(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2016
This one long pass fuel queue.

IMO,exes are just for knacks. After knacks,use the door. No strings attached.

1 Like

Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by Pinkieblue(f): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2016
They keep coming back because you are the love Doctor
Anyway it works both ways..... Not only ladies...... Guys too also call back..... The funny part is that they will tell u all manner of things and even insult u that u are the worst person they have ever met just because they want to break up with u

I keep asking myself too..... After a while they will call u back and start yearning dust that they want to get back with u and how they have missed u

Smh
Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pinkieblue:
They keep coming back because you are the love Doctor
Anyway it works both ways..... Not only ladies...... Guys too also call back..... The funny part is that they will tell u all manner of things and even insult u that u are the worst person they have ever met just because they want to break up with u

I keep asking myself too..... After a while they will call u back and start yearning dust that they want to get back with u and how they have missed u

Smh

Love doctor Lol! I guess my life is simple, am not predictable but they all know am a loyalist to the core, like I don't double-date, and I treat them like queens... am not broke either neither am I selfish!

Love is simple I believe, it's our doubts as humans that complicate it!!!

And you are very correct.
Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
jamex93:
Go river go wash ur head

Ogbeni, Elegushi waters dey overwash my eyes for me na!!! Any other idea??! Coz I believe U re Mr. Perfect n U re not from planet earth n ur lovelife has been perfect! Sorry mine has bn an adventure n I kinda love the ride lol
Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Daniel2289:
I no dey read long post

Good to know! That's why U didn't do Law, medicine, English, Nursing and all that! And U re doing fine arts lmao lol! Sorry brother, I was jk
Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by Pinkieblue(f): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
EmtolalaaPRAISE:

Love doctor Lol! I guess my life is simple, am not predictable but they all know am a loyalist to the core, like I don't double-date, and I treat them like queens... am not broke either neither am I selfish!

Love is simple I believe, it's our doubts as humans that complicate it!!!

And you are very correct.

Well said
Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by austine4real(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wake me when it gets 2FP
Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by Daniel2289(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
EmtolalaaPRAISE:

Good to know! That's why U didn't do Law, medicine, English, Nursing and all that! And U re doing fine arts lmao lol! Sorry brother, I was jk

Hahaha gringringrin I hear u bro.
Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by Chimezie198(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Op.. wetin u dey feel like sef? na so u fyn reach
Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by jamex93(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2016
EmtolalaaPRAISE:

Ogbeni, Elegushi waters dey overwash my eyes for me na!!! Any other idea??! Coz I believe U re Mr. Perfect n U re not from planet earth n ur lovelife has been perfect! Sorry mine has bn an adventure n I kinda love the ride lol

To get babe na by force

1 Like

Re: Why Will Your Ex Never Let You Be?? by jimmyolasun: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Ok... Puzzle solved...
Answer: with the little I read even if not all, @ op is trying to woo a lady on here but doing it the gentle man ways... Umh! Gotch ya dude... Try again next time..

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: 5 Side Effects Of Having Male Only Roommates / I Have Just Been Post To Calabar For NYSC. Help / Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.