Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

(photo)A woman Accidently Adds Daughter To Her Sex texting chats with a man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo)A woman Accidently Adds Daughter To Her Sex texting chats with a man (1670 Views)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(photo)A woman Accidently Adds Daughter To Her Sex texting chats with a man by amakoro(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2016
This incident was shared by a woman online, when her 66-year-old mum accidentally added her to a text message conversation - and then continued to 'sext' the man about her breast size and sexual fantacies not knowing her chat also delivered to the daughter

See Gobe!! If you are the daughter, What are you going to do?

See the Chat here>>http://newsmodules..com.ng/2016/07/ahh-mum-accidently-adds-daughter-to-her-s3x-texting.html
Re: (photo)A woman Accidently Adds Daughter To Her Sex texting chats with a man by DRISKLEF(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2016
This one tire wrapper o
Re: (photo)A woman Accidently Adds Daughter To Her Sex texting chats with a man by passionate88: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Where the pictures? If you want ne to click that link, you go wait tire

(1) (Reply)

Guy Causes Commotion After Kneeling Down To Beg A Lady In Enugu. Photos + Video / Series: " MARRIAGE BATTLE" -part 1 / How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.