Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife (10458 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
ForFun:

cry yes

Was gonna suggest you plan with friends and families that would be willing to go away with you and they arrive like a day before you while you make arrangement over the phone and with one of the friends that arrived early to make things happen and you just tell madam that you taking her on vacation . . . .Upon arrival:
1. You could both be picked up with a driver with flowers for her
2. There is rose petals from the entrance of the room to the bed and to the shower at the hotel
3. Find time to sneak out to perfect things for the following day
4. Take her for the dinner where friends and family are waiting and
5. Walla . . . .Surprise starts with fun all night

BUT with kids, it wont be easy with the 200K budget

1 Like

Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Was gonna suggest you plan with friends and families that would be willing to go away with you and they arrive like a day before you while you make arrangement over the phone and with one of the friends that arrived early to make things happen and you just tell madam that you taking her on vacation . . . .Upon arrival:
2. There is rose petals from the entrance of the room to the bed and to the shower at the hotel

Why does the plan stink of a third child grin

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
ForFun:

Why does the plan stink of a third child grin

Scared?
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Scared?

i don hang my leather booth like Kanu. Na rubber booth i dey wear now.
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
ForFun:

i don hang my leather booth like Kanu. Na rubber booth i dey wear now.

Lol . . . grin grin
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by yomibabe(f): 5:33am On Feb 09, 2016
ForFun:

Aha. Ekabo wink

For the small chops I prefer chicken to stick meat, and each should have 4 puff puff

For the Chapman what sort of glass?

For the chicken what is the size?

For the cake.lets do 14inches. My wife like chocolate cake with little sugar. Soft and no nuts or those round things inside.

Thanks for coming onboard

the Chapman will be served in the normal Chapman glass.
grilled chat chicken will be a little bigger than small chops size
it you don't want stick meat, then the chops will be served with chicken but at 440 a pack making a total of 22000 for 50 packs.
points noted regarding the cake
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by yomibabe(f): 5:35am On Feb 09, 2016
ForFun:

Aha. Ekabo wink

For the small chops I prefer chicken to stick meat, and each should have 4 puff puff

For the Chapman what sort of glass?

For the chicken what is the size?

For the cake.lets do 14inches. My wife like chocolate cake with little sugar. Soft and no nuts or those round things inside.

Thanks for coming onboard

if i may ask, what area is the location
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
yomibabe:

if i may ask, what area is the location

Kubwa. Will send exact address to your
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
yomibabe:

the Chapman will be served in the normal Chapman glass.
grilled chat chicken will be a little bigger than small chops size
it you don't want stick meat, then the chops will be served with chicken but at 440 a pack making a total of 22000 for 50 packs.
points noted regarding the cake

Which of these

Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by Fhemmmy: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
This yomi woman is a business woman to the core.... Chai
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by yomibabe(f): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
ForFun:

Kubwa. Will send exact address to your
guess I didn't follow the thread well, am in Lagos.
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by thelish(f): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
So naija still get romantic men like this? OP, am impressed. pls keep it up. God bless u jare.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
yomibabe:

guess I didn't follow the thread well, am in Lagos.

That's a Bomb!
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fish barbecue √ 50k local vendor.Happiness
DJ√ 15k
Ice creams for kids √ free.
Wines√ 10k. Shoprite
Chicken Grills. 20k No vendor yet.
50 Small chops. 17.5k 12 Baskets
Gizdodo√ 7.5k. No vendor yet.
Canopy and charis √ 10k. Local vendor confirmed
Chapman 60cups √ 18k ice Cold
Water for 60 persons . 3k shoprite
Juice/Alcohol for 50 persons 12k shoprite
Cake . 14 inches 12k No vendor yet..
Donuts etc for 15 kids. 5k

Total so far 177.5k

I have been very busy with work, will take thurday to go look for vendors and conclude, any suggestions is highly welcomed
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by babythug(f): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2016
i feel like having a party myself with all these plenty nice ideas!!!!!!!

I want to suggest you still make arrangements for some rice and meat/chicken sha. No matter how little the quantity.

I always feel a naija party isn't complete without some jollof rice grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by kashamyanat: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
ForFun:
@yomibabe contacted me, i want to get my cake from her/him

Please help with simple yet nice cake concepts

In addition to this and other surprises you intend giving her, you can try this.Stop her from making her hair anytime soon and u can tell her there is a particular hair style you want her to carry then on the day of the event, you can drive her to the saloon, while she is away from the house then you can cotinue fixing the house for the event. You could make the saloonist delay the hair making just to keep her away from the house. Insist on coming to pick her once she is done. After picking her from the saloon you can then branch a boutic with her and tell her you have been eyeing a dinner gown in the shop and so you want her to try it(but make sure you've done an ealier survey)pick the gown she luvs most in the shop then drive her home at list even if the house is not fully set 80-90% would have been done.All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Sorry for the absence. I have been on a project. Will post updates in the evening. It's time to start implementing
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2016
babythug:
i feel like having a party myself with all these plenty nice ideas!!!!!!!

I want to suggest you still make arrangements for some rice and meat/chicken sha. No matter how little the quantity.

I always feel a naija party isn't complete without some jollof rice grin grin grin grin

Ok
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2016
kashamyanat:
In addition to this and other surprises you intend giving her, you can try this.Stop her from making her hair anytime soon and u can tell her there is a particular hair style you want her to carry then on the day of the event, you can drive her to the saloon, while she is away from the house then you can cotinue fixing the house for the event. You could make the saloonist delay the hair making just to keep her away from the house. Insist on coming to pick her once she is done. After picking her from the saloon you can then branch a boutic with her and tell her you have been eyeing a dinner gown in the shop and so you want her to try it(but make sure you've done an ealier survey)pick the gown she luvs most in the shop then drive her home at list even if the house is not fully set 80-90% would have been done.All the best.

Who will stay with the kids. Is the big question
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2016
3 weeks to go. Will make payments for some items in advance next week. Cake. Small chops. Canopy.
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Will pay for small chops tomorrow

5 puff puff
1 chicken
1. Samosa
1. Spring roll

@ 350/Per pack for 50 persons

Any cake Baker in the house ...Abuja?
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
At the end of the day I will add all details of all outfits or service providers used to help others who need such.
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Just got a Baker now. Kennies Cakes. smiley

We are moving
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by kashamyanat: 7:28am On Mar 14, 2016
ForFun:

Who will stay with the kids. Is the big question
How about trying any of this options (1) Drop them in the saloon together with her and tell her you've got alot of runnings to do in town and will not want to inconvenience the kids.(2) Look for a frnd or relation that is in picture of the surprise and either drop them with the person or the person should pls come and stay with them in the house while the house is getting fix for the event.Note that you are not to stay with your wife in the saloon, u just need to drop her, get back home because your attention will be needed to put things together for the event, then she should let u knw when she is done then you go and pick her. Any more question?
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by bolseas(f): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2016
I am so following this thread....
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by Greatidonis: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2016
UnnecessarY suggestions undecided
Fhemmmy:

Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by Fhemmmy: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2016
Greatidonis:
UnnecessarY suggestions undecided

Sorry don't be angry, Biko.
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
kashamyanat:
How about trying any of this options (1) Drop them in the saloon together with her and tell her you've got alot of runnings to do in town and will not want to inconvenience the kids.(2) Look for a frnd or relation that is in picture of the surprise and either drop them with the person or the person should pls come and stay with them in the house while the house is getting fix for the event.Note that you are not to stay with your wife in the saloon, u just need to drop her, get back home because your attention will be needed to put things together for the event, then she should let u knw when she is done then you go and pick her. Any more question?

I will try Option 2, thanks for the suggestion
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Small Chops and Cake paid for today....Updates later
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by ForFun: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
15 days 2 go

My Heart Gbim Gbim !
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by sassygal(f): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Forfun, patiently waiting for gists! How did the party go?
Re: Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife by veave(f): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Coman tellos jooor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Lost My Dad / Why Do Nigerian Parents See Pidgin English As "Bad English"? / Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.