Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter (44524 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Burger01(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
IamLucy:
the point is the marriage should last
Abi o. Good luck to them smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Bettymama: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
NICE ONE
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
STFU

See one of them, pained. Mtchwww
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by bezphenol: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
I was there too
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
aylagos:
can I hv ur contact ?
Why angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by ronald4lif(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
Dear men we wanna inform you that we don't want any val gift this year...
All we just want!!
We want to know our mother in law!! enough of this hide and seek
Take us home oo
Take us home
angry

Lol. When do you want me to take you to momma? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sugarhugs:
All this Yoruba guys can sabi black undecided
Wow! Bigoted and colour blind at the same time. What a combo. undecided
And skinny too....better change your handle from Sugarhugs to Sugarcanehugs. Lmao!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Sijo01(f): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Where's the video naw?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. When do you want me to take you to momma? grin
Lol how many you wan carry go show mumsy grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Leriebloom(f): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Incredibly sweet smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by GabrielYulaw(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
All we just want!!
Take us home oo
Take us home
angry

Its like u no wan celebrate Easter. Cos my mom go use u cook pepper soup while i stand, watch,
eat nd enjoy!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by dapizy02(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Op u stated dat d hotel was ova crowded nd she cam wit 2 friends....all i see is an empty seats.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by vicstar(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
uhm! Ehm wait! Lemme think 1st b4 I comment, is dat ok cry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sage2(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
All we just want!!
Take us home oo
Take us home
angry

Which "mother in law"? The one most of you never get to love or appreciate?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
GabrielYulaw:
Its like u no wan celebrate Easter. Cos my mom go use u cook pepper soup while i stand, watch,
eat nd enjoy!
say wetin hapin, na your mama you wan marry angry except if you sef never ripe reach angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
sage2:

Which "mother in law"? The one most of you never get to love or appreciate?
it doesn't matter if we'll like her or not... we just want to know her... atleast we aren't demanding for anything flashy this time around angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by ronald4lif(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
Lol how many you wan carry go show mumsy grin

Hehe, only you o. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by csbenedict: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=kennygee post=42642070]Aww.

So sweet.

But that guy is too old for this to be the first marriage he is getting into, i could be wrong tho.

The dude looks like Idris Elba.

Naija babes sabi do cia for love mata
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by kirchofff(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
Why angry
pesin wan help ur ministry u still dey ask y, aunty nawa 4 u o
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
All these are publicity stunts. I prefer doing my thing silently and let my success do the talking. Our fore fathers never proposed to their wives in the public, yet they lived happily ever after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sugarhugs:

UR HEAD DEY SHAKE
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by kirchofff(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sugarhugs:

nne jiri nwayo biko
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
kirchofff:
pesin wan help ur ministry u still dey ask y, aunty nawa 4 u o
naso e easy... biko i nor dey for dat kind thingy grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by kirchofff(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
UR HEAD DEY SHAKE
her head dey shake asin how Hope say no be snake head dey her head sha?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by horbafemie(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
All we just want!!
Take us home oo
Take us home
angry

Na wa ooooo

But iz a welcome idea sha...stories that touches the heart.....
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by kaziblake(f): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
All we just want!!
Take us home oo
Take us home
angry

Gbam!

Seconded.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hehe, only you o. embarassed
Yimu grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by kirchofff(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
naso e easy... biko i nor dey for dat kind thingy grin
I trust dat guy, na my nigga..........naso him help him first wife ministry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
kaziblake:
Gbam!

Seconded.
Thanks sis... enough is enough
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
kirchofff:
I trust dat guy, na my nigga..........naso him help him first wife ministry
First wah shocked... God Punish Devil grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by DICKtator: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
All we just want!!
Take us home oo
Take us home
angry

Take what home?

Look at your dp looking like a ghost/spirit

Who is dumb enough to take karashika home?

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.