Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,641 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (37489 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Ladies, Will You Step Out In This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by RichlyOBS(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ladies if another woman is being rude to your boyfriend in front of you,do you step in as his girlfriend or let him handle it himself??

the reason why I am asking this,, a lady just insulted and embarrassed me inside the bus in front of my girlfriend and she saw everything that the lady was wrong but kept quiet without saying anything....

we got home and I asked her why she didn't face the woman as a girl to girl thing, as far she's my girlfriend, she should have stand for me... she said the fight was for me alone that she can't fight because of a boy who she's not yet married to.....

this is a lesson, am not going to support any girl am not yet married to in my life again....

258 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Very funny I must say.. Una no go kill person for this Nairaland cheesy

It clearly means you're not worth fighting for.. By now you should know you've been labouring for another man to reap cheesy

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
chai!

Maybe she no Sabi insult grin

23 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
I am sure you're not a baby. I wouldn't get myself into exchanging words with a woman. Bur if that happens because the woman is 'rabid' and uncouth. I wouldn't want my girlfriend involved. That will make her nothing better than the other woman

288 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by makydebbie(f): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2017

. she said the fight was for me alone that she can't fight because of a boy who she's not yet married to.....

Ela! Oju kan! cheesy

Me I'll allow him settle the issue lol, but if shiit gets serious then I'll enter. But he should settle it abeg I no get strength. grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
You should be happy she didn't insult the lady... What if as she insults the lady... The lady brings out her id card that she is a Soildier and her husband na Major General ... Lol... You are finished grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Lalas247(f): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Smart girl grin

She loves her life ... make one boy no send person to early grave ..

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Homeboiy: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Break up

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
RichlyOBS:
Ladies if another woman is being rude to your boyfriend in front of you,do you step in as his girlfriend or let him handle it himself??

the reason why I am asking this,, a lady just insulted and embarrassed me inside the bus in front of my girlfriend and she saw everything that the lady was wrong but kept quiet without saying anything....

we got home and I asked her why she didn't face the woman as a girl to girl thing, as far she's my girlfriend, she should have stand for me... she said the fight was for me alone that she can't fight because of a boy who she's not yet married to.....

this is a lesson, am not going to support any girl am not yet married to in my life again....

Two kids in love. You two fit well together. grin

Thanks for the laugh though this was funny.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Blackhawk01: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy

It depends on my mood actually. On a very good day, with my oyinbo English, I'll try my best to settle the dispute but if she's bent on creating a scene, I'll just drag Baeby outta there. kiss

But on a bad day... When missRed is around, I'm shutting her drippy mouth with a slap. angry angry undecided

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
You should be happy she didn't insult the lady... What if as she insults the lady... The lady brings out her id card that she is a Soildier and her husband na Major General ... Lol... You are finished grin
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by NLevents: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
lol i don't think I will allow my wife fight for me. There is a reason why I was created a man

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Uniqueness01(f): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
I find this post so funny cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note,I won't watch some girl insult my BF .......but why will a lady just Insult and embarrassed you, what did you do?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:
grin cheesy
the guy even get mind to quarrel with woman... I will rather quarrel with my fellow man than with a woman except it's kind of unavoidable... I respect women... I also fear women too grin...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Smart girl grin

She loves her life ... make one boy no send person to early grave ..
Selfish people everywhere. grin

If the lady was in anyway wrong, I'd reply her. You don't have to reply rudely. But if my BF was the one at fault, I'd keep quiet there and caution him later.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
LOL. So funny. She did well, I wouldn't want my guy arguing with a random guy for my sake in public. So, I wouldn't do such too. I'll only tell you to ignore her.

Those public arguments have a way of escalating quickly. I avoid them.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
the guy even get mind to quarrel with woman... I will rather quarrel with my fellow man than with a woman except it's kind of unavoidable... I respect women... I also fear women too grin...
The woman could've provoked him beyond overlooking. grin There're sissies who even fight with women in public, talk of quarreling with.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Lalas247(f): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:
Selfish people everywhere. grin

If the lady was in anyway wrong, I'd reply her. You don't have to reply rudely. But if my BF was the one at fault, I'd keep quiet there and caution him later.
Ahhh beni maybe she look the girl face and knew hmmm if it goes left it won’t be pretty .. before the lady rearranges her face

That may be her reason for keeping it mute ... but if it’s my husband ... blood go dey ground ..

Pls don’t judge me grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by ibkayee(f): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Depends on how serious it gets, I wouldn't be fighting or anything but I would probably say something

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:
The woman could've provoked him beyond overlooking. grin There're sissies who even fight with women in public, talk of quarreling with.
hahahhaha Godforbid... Abeg God make I no fall for such temptation of fighting a woman in public... Kai... I will be feeling miserable for a long time...

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Your girlfriend is wise tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Lalas247(f): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Uniqueness01:
I find this post so funny cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note,I won't watch some girl insult my BF .......but why will a lady just Insult and embarrassed you, what did you do?

Questions of the the day @bolded

Just imagine ... she defends him .. next week he will be talking to that same chic o FEAR GUYS

Biko sign dotted line first before I start risk my life for any man ... grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
You are a shame to the male folks and you are coming here to seek validations, sorry for you how can you let a woman embarrass you and look to a woman to salvage the situation. Maybe she should also start feeding and housing you. Stand up for yourself next time nobody should love you more than you love yourself
RichlyOBS:

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Ahhh beni maybe she look the girl face and knew hmmm if it goes left it won’t be pretty .. before the lady rearranges her face

That may be her reason for keeping it mute ... but if it’s my husband ... blood go dey ground ..

Pls don’t judge me grin
Could be. grin I'd do same sha if the lady looks like a man.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
RB007:
chai!

Doesn't mean she doesn't love you nau. Haba

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
RB007:
chai!

Doesn't mean she doesn't love you nau. Haba..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Lalas247(f): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benita27:
Could be. grin I'd do same sha if the lady looks like a man.
U Garrit grin let op describe the lady in question grin
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by RichlyOBS(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You are a shame to the male folks and you are coming here to seek validations, sorry for you how can you let a woman embarrass you and look to a woman to salvage the situation. Maybe she should also start feeding and housing you. Stand up for yourself next time nobody should love you more than you love yourself
oga shut up jare.... what are you saying? what do you want me to do? beat the girl? this is Italy bro... and the lady was wrong believe me am not that kind of person that look for trouble.... I couldn't do anything bro... my babe should have say something but no fighting and I wouldn't have allowed them to fight....

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by BluntBoy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
RichlyOBS:

What did you do to the lady that insulted you? From your tone, you sound like you would be the troublesome type who never overlooks anything.

For me, I can take a lot of insult. As long as you don't lay your hands on me, I will keep my cool. Insult me all day if you want, I will just pretend as if I don't know who is being insulted. If I have a loved one with me, I will expect them to ignore too. Silence is golden.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Uniqueness01(f): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lol........Fear Guys cheesy cheesy
But Op should answer the question o undecided

Lalas247:

Questions of the the day @bolded

Just imagine ... she defends him .. next week he will be talking to that same chic o FEAR GUYS

Biko sign dotted line first before I start risk my life for any man ... grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by RichlyOBS(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Uniqueness01:
Lol........Fear Guys cheesy cheesy But Op should answer the question o undecided
??
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by iamnlia(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
RichlyOBS:

You be Buttercup oo, I initially thought not joining in on the palava was good but then I realized you wanted to clap back but wanted another person to do it for you, while excusing it as a girl to girl confrontation.

As far as I'm concerned, there were three girls in that scenario

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident / 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.