Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts (812 Views)

More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by adesegun121(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2016
This lady, Rume, was accused of snatching the boyfriend of her close friend and secretly marrying him. The friend who made the wild allegation, posted some private snapshots to back up her claims.

But the wife, Rume, has come out with details of what happened. Read her own side of the story...

"I'm Rume and this is my official statement;
People have accused me for being guilty by changing acct name and making my posts private! In just 2 hours a reputation I had "tried" to build all my life seemed to be shattering right before me lol. It's a painful thing that @fashioncraftbyeve feels so hurt that she had to go this far.

Love hurt is never easy to bear and for that fact I say sorry for whatever you are going through! I am deeply hurt with everything and the insults but people should really know the truth before slandering a human being... the last time I spoke with @fashioncraftbyeve on phone, she apologised for bad-mouthing me to my fiancé (so that he would call off the wedding) and yet here we are again! .

I haven't had the courage to even talk to my fiance because I can't help but be angry with all this (but if you knew the truth you would know that he did nothing wrong except be a gentleman and try to not hurt her 'supposed' feelings and quite frankly he didn't owe her any explanation!)

I have seen all his attempts to reply every slander and vindicate me but honestly this has proven unnecessary and hey! One day day we would look back and be like 'remeber when we had to go tru that experience and remeber how we divinely overcame it and became stronger?' Because the truth is seeing him go tru all the terror and torment from last night till this morning has made me love him more.

And those who have known me these past years especially in the last 2 to 3 years would know that yes! I am freaked by Jesus and his words and one especially comes to mind with all these that has happened; Psalm 109 and its content is my REPLY to all I have been accused of and this has given me strength to speak up."

- ladies wahala...maybe the other lady just wanted to rubbish her friend out of grudge or whatever. Sigh!

Read more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/lady-accused-of-getting-married-to-her.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by adesegun121(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin grin

who make person believe now
Re: Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by chriskosherbal(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2016
Anything is possible in naija
Re: Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by majamajic(m): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2016
undecided

when men are very few, what do u expect?
Re: Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2016
She hasn't said anything to disprove what she was accused of. She's only trying to play the victim card

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by Mutuwa(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2016
sad
Re: Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by surrogatesng: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2016
nigerian girls eeh
Re: Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by Hibiscuss(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Alraigbe.
Re: Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by Mademoiselle24(f): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just Imagine...
Re: Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by iceberylin(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
I don't see anything meaningful in what she wrote....

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by ronald4lif(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
The guy wasn't snatched. He found someone better and moved on. The ex is just bitter that the person he moved on with its her friend. Even if he didn't move on with the friend he may have still move on with someone else. Let the ex bitter friend suck it up. undecided
Re: Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by funlord(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin

Olosho problems!!!
Re: Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts by Analysiscorner: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
She didn't touch the part of her defence that is needed. Rume, did you snatch your friend's love from her, or not? Are you claiming that they were never in any committed relationship before you met him?

(1) (Reply)

(photos)ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Visit Sultan Of Sokoto (photos) / Am Loosing My Head! Pls Help / Reason Why Your Va Gina Will Get Loose And 4 Other Vag Ina Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.