Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks (32980 Views)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ObiOmaMu: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
This young lady was accused of sleeping around with Calabar men just because she upgraded her phone from a Samsung to an iPhone 6s in two weeks.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/so-something-really-funny-and-annoying.html

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Sexxkillz: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Girls on twitter and lies are like

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Smellymouth: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2016

"PEOPLE OF GOD" grin cheesy cheesy grin

Even if she Gbensh to get IPhone, Izzit your gbensh? Izzit your punna?

Or you think say na beans to Gbensh #200k comot from man pocket this "Buhari Regime?"

Truly, it is her "Hard earned money".. cool

Mr Calabar man:: ==>

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Ekugbeh(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Really?
If e pain u u fit go sleep aroud na

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by faruz: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by obiorathesubtle: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Everybody is posting pics.. Lemme do same.. Btw.. A girl will never use her money to buy iphone6s.. She don buy shoes and lipstick finish?

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by mizzbouqui(f): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Everybody is posting pics.. Lemme do same.. Btw.. A girl will never use her money to buy iphone6s.. She don buy shoes and lipstick finish?
That's not true, I bought my fones with my hard earned money, I love pleasing myself when I can

35 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Very petty!!!
nigerians generally have issues!
its very possible that she saved for it!

12 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by obiorathesubtle: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:

That's not true, I bought my fones with my hard earned money, I love pleasing myself when I can
Pics of you earning the money and buying the phone+birth certificate+receipt or ahdonbilivit lipsrsealed

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by mizzbouqui(f): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Pics of you earning the money and buying the phone+birth certificate+receipt or ahdonbilivit lipsrsealed
Lolssss cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Sharon6(f): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
People will leave their own business to poke nose into other people's business. #iranu#

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Flashh: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Most Nigerian ladies can't use their money to buy an iPhone 6s without hmmm...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by herzern(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
The only insult I found here is that the man accused her of sleeping with Calaba men...WTF!!.....izzit only Calabar men that buy iPhone6s??...

34 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
..and it has to be Calabar men....Nigerians are ridiculously funny SMH
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Na wa for Calabar people o!
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Really?
If e pain u u fit go sleep aroud na
.... I wonder o, my broda!!
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
na by force to se IPHONE 6...,. NA WA OOOO...
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by dauntless15(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
If its me that wrote this story now someone will shout with big mouth PICTURE OR ADONBILIVIT BUT BECAUSE IT WAS TOLD SOMEWHERE ELSE AND SCREENSHOT NOW NO ONE IS USING THE THROAT O AND IT MADE FP, yeyeciously yeye nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Sunkyphil(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ladies would prefer using their money on cosmetics n fashion but wud b waiting for someone to get dem d latest phone

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ALAYORMII: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
What has calabar and iPhone 6 got in common ??

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Crysallis(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lemme assume the phone is 200k..

Clears throat. So this lady can buy iphone 6s 64 gig with her 200k!
and she is even a corper.
Babe, u deserved d "insult" you received

30 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
ALGBA IBILE wen we go see sef.. cool cool
Smellymouth:
Some people sha..

Even if she Gbensh to get IPhone, Izzit your gbensh? Izzit your punna?
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
are u sure... cool cool cool
mizzbouqui:

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
50 percent of girls in NIGERIA I THINK THEY GET THERE PHONE THROUGH THERE BOYFRIEND... tongue tongue tongue tongue cool

6 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Even tho I want to say the man should mind his business but seriously most of our girls wont go out and buy a 100k plus phone by themselves, that is very rare...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by tartarus(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
I'm not surprised. Most nigerian men have that kind of mentality. If a female owns expensive stuff, drives an expensive car, lives in a high brow area etc it's either she's sleeping around or a boyfriend or husband got all that for her.

This is 2016, women now work just as hard as men and even more. undecided

P.S - even if she had sex for cash it's still work, hard work. If your punna can get you a comfortable life, keep it up. cool

15 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by titiakins: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
And if she did so what?
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by flokii: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
modelmike7:
Na wa for Calabar people o!

Na real wa..

So calabar pple sef don tear eye reach that level... Iphone for that matter *lips sealed grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by hollah123: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
i can bet it with anytin,dat phone u are talking abt no b u get all d money.80percent of d money na frm oda sources.i can never never i repeat never admire anytin i c with a naija girl.mtcheeew na combination of different clients.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ronald4lif(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Like seriously? People still think like this? This can't be true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That / Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.