Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? (1203 Views)

Does Too Much Sex Intercourse Reduce W Man's Blood Level? / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by donestk(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Hey fellas,

A paddy just opened up to me that his fiancee has close to 5k friends on facebook and he has fears ("OP is the dude" crew pls stay away)

They've been in a long distance relationship over a year now and he plan to move to the next level.

But he still has fears of his girl cheating even though no evidence.

What do you think of a girl having close to 5k friends on facebook?
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by RoyalBlak007: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2017
♤ How do you expect the business to develop

♤if she doesn't have followers grin
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by Prec1ous(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2017
No but...

It fixes her probability of cheating at 1 (I.e. it will happen, only her moral compass and ability to keep her emotions under check can prevent it).

80percent of the friends will be male and if she is a slay queen, her inbox may be getting flooded at 7messages per hour.

You see, it is only a matter of time till she comes across a guy she fancies, one who is daring and adventurous... One who can push the limit and tickle her inner core.

Since, she is in a long distance relationship with your friend. Then tell him to be worried but ready to move on.

Tell him to be strong and happy, definitely, like a bird, his girl will fly someday with all the reasons I stated above.

Right now, all your friend can offer is affection, concern and doubts wink

PS: this still does not make her promiscuous.
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by tosyne2much(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2017
What is a lady doing with 5000 friends on Facebook for Christ's sake? It means she's that type of a lady that embraces both cats and dogs

Even as a guy, despite the fact that we used to womanize a lot on Facebook back in those days, I can't account for 1000 friends till date cheesy

It's a little things like this that guys see as no big deal which end up putting them in deep shit.

Anyway, it's not really an indication of promiscuity but it speaks little volumes about it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by lilmax(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2017
this just shows the kind of girl he's dating

she accepts anything with a D on it
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Your friend is plagued by insecurity and lack of confidence in that relationship

Having a lot of friends on facebook doesn't make a lady promiscuous
It doesn't mean she will start cheating on her man

I have a lot of friends on facebook and am not all that active on facebook..Some of them are old time friends from high school,work...d list goes on

Not every one with a large number of friends ve an ulterior motive....She shouldn't cross the limit

It depends on the lady in question

Does she log on to facebook on a regular basis
Does she chat frequently with male friends
Is she possessive of her phone
Does she get texts at odd hours

Of course your friend wouldn't know because he's in a long distance relationship

I guess she has been on facebook for a long time hence the large number of friends

Men self...u people complain and find fault over everything
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by Abbeycharles(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2017
I don't think any responsible girl will have such a huge amount on friends in social media
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2017
AS tosyne2much had pointed earlier,, what is a lady doing with 5 thousand friends on facebook? "note that there is a difference between a friend and a follower.... I see any lady that has close to 5k friends on facebook as a runs babe that opens her vagina for the highest bidder... My girlfriend should not have more than 500 friends on facebook, infact 100 is ok, because as humans, if you dont want 5thousand people to come to your party, then dnt give out invitation cards to 5thousand people... "I rest my case"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Nooooooo it doesn't makes her an olosho but a preacher with plenty congregations.
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2017
Is she a Facebook page?
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by Seeker17(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2017
How can any responsible girl cope with that huge number of friends with all these peverts lurking around
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by henrylowe(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2017
These are ladies with questionable dispositions
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by IAMSASHY(f): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2017
undecidedHaving 5k frnds is very Suspicious, Wat exactly cud she b doing wt such no of pple? Hack her account and u wl b shocked d more

1 Like

Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by Shawnnn01: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Your friend is plagued by insecurity and lack of confidence in that relationship

Having a lot of friends on facebook doesn't make a lady promiscuous
It doesn't mean she will start cheating on her man

I have a lot of friends on facebook and am not all that active on facebook..Some of them are old time friends from high school,work...d list goes on

Not every one with a large number of friends ve an ulterior motive....She shouldn't cross the limit

It depends on the lady in question

Does she log on to facebook on a regular basis
Does she chat frequently with male friends
Is she possessive of her phone
Does she get texts at odd hours

Of course your friend wouldn't know because he's in a long distance relationship

I guess she has been on facebook for a long time hence the large number of friends

Men self...u people complain and find fault over everything

You girls can lie. Do you have any idea what it take to grow your friend list to 5000 ? I was made a manager of a political group on Facebook with about 40K plus contact. I have been growing my own political group which i neglected over a year and it is not up to 2K.

You have no idea what devotion is required to manage a 5K FB account. If the account is apolitical, not for business or an ngo girl if your FB is in that region you are not just an Olosho. You are a gangster Olosho. From 2007 till now I do not have up to 200 friends, though I trim unknown n inactive friends but that still includes lots of old schoolmate n some political friends I do not chat with at all.

1 Like

Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by delugajackson: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
I never take any girl with way too many friends serious. No reasonable person chats with 5000 friends no matter how social or open you are. Most of them will ignore the hell out of you and drive you nuts. Send them a message and it will take them 2 years to reply. I just fuckiin hate those biitchés.
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
AS tosyne2much had pointed earlier,, what is a lady doing with 5 thousand friends on facebook? "note that there is a difference between a friend and a follower.... I see any lady that has close to 5k friends on facebook as a runs babe that opens her vagina for the highest bidder... My girlfriend should not have more than 500 friends on facebook, infact 100 is ok, because as humans, if you dont want 5thousand people to come to your party, then dnt give out invitation cards to 5thousand people... "I rest my case"
nawa,,that's a fat lie oo
some girls have such friends just for likes and all that shiit,,most of my female friends have close to 5k friends but they ain't promiscuous
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by LisaAnne(f): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
I've got 5k friends and am not promiscuous
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigga is fuccking insecure.
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

nawa,,that's a fat lie oo
some girls have such friends just for likes and all that shiit,,most of my female friends have close to 5k friends but they ain't promiscuous
But the thing is that, what purpose will a lady accept so much male friends on facebuk? as in ehn!!! i just tire.
Re: Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
But the thing is that, what purpose will a lady accept so much male friends on facebuk? as in ehn!!! i just tire.
lool..

(1) (Reply)

The Grocery Store Experience / Christmas: Ladies Beware Of Abroad Husbands / My Married Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.