Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? (11794 Views)

Aba Records Its First Sex Doll Photo. / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / At What Age Did You Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
Age 2 cry cry cry cry

here's a case.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
#TeamVirgin till I find Mr right if there is none I return to my creator like that
Now imagine dying a Virgin, then going to hell fire because you imagined having sex with this guy you crushing on

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by refiner(f): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
#teamvirgin....smiley

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by skywalker240(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
mine is 6
**cries**
**STILL SOBBING,**WOMEN ARE WICKED AND HEARTLESS!
**WHAILS MORE LOUDLY IN TEARS*** am outta here
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by skywalker240(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
mine wis 6
**cries**
**STILL SOBBING,**WOMEN ARE WICKED AND HEARTLESS!
**WHAILS MORE LOUDLY IN TEARS*** am outta here
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by IgaraNla1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Emu4life(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
#TeamVirgin till I find Mr right if there is none I return to my creator like that

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by endoski: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin
cruzita:
return to ur creator lyk dat? grin
cruzita:
return to ur creator lyk dat?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by cruzita(f): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
endoski:
;Dreturn to ur creator lyk dat? ;Dreturn to ur creator lyk dat?
exactly ,u no believe me
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by endoski: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
exactly ,u no believe me
i no bliv oo
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by FTBOY: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
I think i started fvcking at the age of 17 or thereabout.....can't remember
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by FTBOY: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
refiner:
#teamvirgin....smiley
would u allow me see your pvssy? smiley

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by refiner(f): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
FTBOY:
would u allow me see your pvssy? smiley
e be like say u no dey fear face bah!!!
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by FTBOY: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
refiner:

just to know if your hymen is intact.....no p0rn intended sad
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Youngpo413: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:

what is she saying?
To her pre_marital sex is a sin,she is not like all those cheap ladies who are busy jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by marypearl(f): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Otunagum:
Mine happened when i was just 7 and I did it with an old "shareful" spinster in the compound. She took me in and asked me to pull off. Me been think say she wan baf me but she started sucking my dick instead. i'll tell u what happened next if you tell me urs tongue
I am 32, and still a virgin waiting anxiously for Mr right.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
3 or 4yrs I can't remember grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by midehi2(f): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
To her pre_marital sex is a sin,she is not like all those cheap ladies who are busy jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship.
what is this thing saying

dont quote me again pls cos i dnt know what you have with her
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Youngpo413: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:

blockhead,I only explained what you failed to decipher...idddiot.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Youngpo413: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:

infact you are very stupid.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by kingDELE(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
all d ladies shouting team virgin... if all d galx are virginx, den who are d guys bleeping? lol. gals wit lies. even my ex will claim V.....

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by olac21(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
marypearl:

Woman,save us that shit!you once advertised you needed a very intelligent&wealthy man and that you're in your 30s!so why this crap if I may ask?
marypearl:

Woman,save us that shit!you once advertised you needed a very intelligent&wealthy man and that you're in your 30s!so why this crap if I may ask?
marypearl:

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Qualer: 4:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Medunah:

Would u sincerely want to go back to ur creator without knowing wat sex and orgasm feels like??

since you already know what it tastes\feels like, can i get a 'taste\feel' as well? grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Medunah: 5:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Qualer:

since you already know what it tastes\feels like, can i get a 'taste\feel' as well? grin
Is this one OK??
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Qualer: 6:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Medunah:

Is this one OK??

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by marypearl(f): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2016
olac21:

[color=#550000][/color] Seriously do you take everything posted as the real thing. Hello it's a social from you are free to express yourself anyway you like it.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by refiner(f): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2016
FTBOY:
just to know if your hymen is intact.....no p0rn intended sad

and so wat?...wat do u wish to do wif d discovery
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by firstking01(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Nairalanders and lies...tufia undecided

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by CaptainRahl(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2016
refiner:

@ftboy is right pls. He needs to confirm what u just said. Seeing is believing.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by CaptainRahl(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2016
refiner:

@ftboy is right pls. He needs to confirm what u just said. Seeing is believing
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Emodeee: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
marypearl:

Like really? Abi na play you dey play?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by refiner(f): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2016
CaptainRahl:
@ftboy is right pls. He needs to confirm what u just said. Seeing is believing

is he my boyfriend?... nop

is he my fiancé.....nop

is he my husband...NOP!

why den should he ask me such a question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Val? / See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) / Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.