Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? (11796 Views)

Aba Records Its First Sex Doll Photo. / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / At What Age Did You Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by marypearl(f): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2016
Emodeee:

Like really? Abi na play you dey play?
I am just playing pranks. grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Emodeee: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2016
marypearl:
I am just playing pranks. grin

I checked your pic and I realized, you are too grown not to have tasted @least a DICK.cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by marypearl(f): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Emodeee:

I checked your pic and I realized, you are too grown not to have tasted @least a DICK.cheesy

I am too innocent, just one. Till death do us apart. cool
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Emodeee: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2016
marypearl:
I am too innocent, just one. Till death do us apart. cool

Don't get. You mean na only one guy don knack you and na your current boyfriend?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by marypearl(f): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Emodeee:

Don't get. You mean na only one guy don knack you and na your current boyfriend?
Correct you are.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Emodeee: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2016
marypearl:
Correct you are.

Dats great.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2016
welcome to nairaland, where boreholes claim to be virgin...

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:
#TeamVirgin till I find Mr right if there is none I return to my creator like that
if dem come rape u before u go back to ur creator wetin u go come talk.my friend better go nd disvirgin ur self
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by FTBOY: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2016
refiner:

and so wat?...wat do u wish to do wif d discovery
nothing, but i'd believe u sad
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dont u think, u are too old to be a virgin
refiner:
#teamvirgin....smiley
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls, are u serious cos i want to ask questions
marypearl:
I am 32, and still a virgin waiting anxiously for Mr right.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Otunagum(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
marypearl:
I am 32, and still a virgin waiting anxiously for Mr right.
Sorry to ask, are you ugly? shocked
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by AyamBlaze: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:
ya I would.if there is no other option
I tip my hat for ur lies!
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Drops26(f): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
Age 9 by an older gal who was in her teens and that changed the course of my life forever,she lived wth us for some years til I was 11 and she defiled me everyday apart from saturday and sunday when everyone will be at home!
u're something else grin
jonaifame22:
Age 9 by an older gal who was in her teens and that changed the course of my life forever,she lived wth us for some years til I was 11 and she defiled me everyday apart from saturday and sunday when everyone will be at home!
u're something else
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by marypearl(f): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Otunagum:

Sorry to ask, are you ugly? shocked
lol... don't tell me you haven't seen a virgin in her 30's. them plenty
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by marypearl(f): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oma307:
Dont u think, u are too old to be a virgin
No old virgin, it's a personal decision, to remain as a virgin or not. It's not a big deal.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
I smell lies

no offence
marypearl:
No old virgin, it's a personal decision, to remain as a virgin or not. It's not a big deal.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by marypearl(f): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oma307:
I smell lies

no offence
Ladies don't lie, ok, just pulling your leggs.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Beadex1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mine was 5 years old...... Started with my landlords' daughter...banging her till Wen I was 10 .......... can't rent a house that has too many female teens as neighbors before The misuse my son
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by toyeanlawlah(f): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beadex1:
Mine was 5 years old...... Started with my landlords' daughter...banging her till Wen I was 10 .......... can't rent a house that has too many female teens as neighbors before The misuse my son

eeeeeiiiiiiiiiii......... FIFU(5)? dudes bin banging sinz 1759........
Ryt 4rm mommas tummy..
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by toyeanlawlah(f): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beadex1:

eeeeeiiiiiiiiiii......... FAIIIIFU(5)? dudes bin banging sinz 1759........
Ryt 4rm mommas tummy..
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by peacengine(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
@8" From acting we enter real thing
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by allandutch: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
cruzita:
#TeamVirgin till I find Mr right if there is none I return to my creator like that

"for example.........you say you are sixteen but borbi dey fall oo"

if i hear say you be virgin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
My girlfriend do and confess later
marypearl:
Ladies don't lie, ok, just pulling your leggs.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by marypearl(f): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oma307:
lol... yeah some tricks we play on guy's, they never know when a girl is lying. I do enjoy lying to my bf too, later i will let him know it's a lie.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by marypearl(f): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oma307:
lol...
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmmm, tell me more so that i can catch her immediately she is lying
marypearl:
lol... yeah some tricks we play on guy's, they never know when a girl is lying. I do enjoy lying to my bf too, later i will let him know it's a lie.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Smartguy001(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
cruzita:
exactly ,u no believe me

Well I no go doubt u sha because person fit mistake u sef 4 m*** grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by marypearl(f): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Oma307:
Hmmmmm, tell me more so that i can catch her immediately she is lying
I can't do that, cos it's girls secret code.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
A glimpse, am satisfied
marypearl:
I can't do that, cos it's girls secret code.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Otunagum(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by djgrafiti(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
cruzita:
And he will chase u back into the earth with a big slap....just saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) / Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.