Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? (1107 Views)

How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp (2) (3) (4)

Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by mamagee3(f): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hi all, my neighbors always look mad whenever they see me park in the driveway of my house.

I usually park on the road by the side of my house but recently I decided to park in the driveway and they are angry about it.

The mother even looked angry because I didn't park in front of her son.

I don't know what is wrong with these people; they just won't let me be.
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by raumdeuter: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
If you no fuccck this your neighbour, your eyes no go come down

Just go ahead and get it out of your system

If the guy knows how many times you don report am on Nairaland

Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by jonaifame22(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Okay continue

Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Don't worry just 195 more topics ...and u reach ya goal
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Very soon ur neighbours go vex say u dey shit inside ur own toilet be dat o

Biko ya neighbour no get problem, na u get issue.
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by cruzita(f): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
so because they won't let u be,u won't let us be too.

Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by Ussyyn(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
wait na only you get neigbours? undecided abi na nairaland your Neighbours dey? undecided i swear you need brain checkup undecided

All your threads are just about your Neighbours mumu better get a life....
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Crush them next time!!kill dem all cheesy

Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by vault(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
oshi
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by DNameisOla(f): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Since av been visiting this Nairaland before deciding to join at all, av always wondered wat cld be wrong with this OP. Therefore,my conclusion is this, this is a frustrated OP.
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
OOkme nko...I dey look for where I go park my this thing, I for like park am for INSIDE UR GARAGE grin grin grin grin
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by myfantasies(f): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2016
DNameisOla:
Since av been visiting this Nairaland before deciding to join at all, av always wondered wat cld be wrong with this OP. Therefore,my conclusion is this, this is a frustrated OP.
I believe if people stop commenting on her silly threads she will stop dis her silly act
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by funlord(m): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2016

This o.p na olodo I swear!
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by mamagee3(f): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2016
funlord:

This o.p na olodo I swear!

tongue
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by doveda: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my neighbors always look mad whenever they see me park in the driveway of my house.

I usually park on the road by the side of my house but recently I decided to park in the driveway and they are angry about it.

You are a mental case

Ode
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 06, 2016
I cry cry
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by kirchofff(m): 12:20am On Feb 06, 2016
myfantasies:
I believe if people stop commenting on her silly threads she will stop dis her silly act
u spoke my mind
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by kirchofff(m): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2016
mamagee3:

mamagee3 let me _fuck sense into ur head please..........please
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by kirchofff(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2016
emmijes3:
Don't worry just 195 more topics ...and u reach ya goal
goan sleep
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by AfroKnight: 12:36am On Feb 06, 2016
You need a man.... badly.
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by chriskosherbal(m): 12:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Just mind your business
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 06, 2016
kirchofff:
goan sleep
lol grin
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Something is definitely wrong somewhere? Chai! Ikunle ooo. Obioraa, where are you nah?
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by DNameisOla(f): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2016
myfantasies:
I don't normally comment on stuffs like dt, its just dt am surprised dt someone this old will still be reasoning this way.
Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by myfantasies(f): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2016
DNameisOla:

I don't normally comment on stuffs like dt, its just dt am surprised dt someone this old will still be reasoning this way.
Like dey say

Age doesn't comes with maturity

Re: Neighbors Are Angry Because I Park In My Driveway? by DNameisOla(f): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2016
myfantasies:
Like dey say

Age doesn't comes with maturity
U are very correct

See How This Guy Dodged Taking His Babe Out For Valentine / Who Is Your Perfect Match..."lets Talk" / Pls Help My Friend Is Passing True Hell