Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) (7734 Views)

Look At Mynd44 When He Wasn't A Mod Yet. / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by siofra(f): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
angry

It was a man that did it.

A redpiller if you check well. angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Obagofixxy: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Are the both gay's?

light up my Black mamba

11 Likes

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by odinson1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Apart from the fact that This Photo proves nothing,no Sane man would grab another man's dick.

This is some feminist/simp propaganda bullshit.

1Sharon:

Gay men exist you know?

Gay men exist=A woman didn't grab rugers balls,a Gay did. Why? Well,because apparently,women are Incapable of Wrong doings and should be treated with respect.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Solofresh2: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Shut up!
A woman did it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
shocked

No need justifying that dear. I watch the video myself, it was a girl that grabbed his dick.

25 Likes

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Boogyman557: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Are the both gay's?

light up my Black mamba
Holly Gram cool real NIGGA!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Obagofixxy: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real NIGGA!

WTF MAN!
My mentor,, na grace dey keep us alive no be gate

#sere passe

6 Likes

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Pakute: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
OP is very stupid

12 Likes

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
siofra:
angry

Siofraud it's a female not a guy, someone said she's an evening newspaper feminist who's tasty of dick.

7 Likes

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Staged shit to make the news

2 Likes

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Meryem(f): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
siofra:
angry

you are so gay for bring this fake story

2 Likes

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
The girl that did it was earlier on the stage with him. He ignored her!
Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
odinson1:
Apart from the fact that This Photo proves nothing,no Sane man would grab another man's dick.

This is some feminist/simp propaganda bullshit

Gay men exist you know?

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
siofra:
angry

Nigerians if you check well grin

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by yuping(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
undecided sigh
Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by odinson1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
1Sharon:

Gay men exist you know?

Gay men exist=A woman didn't grab rugers balls,a Gay did. Why? Well because apparently,women are Incapable of Wrong doings and should be treated with respect.

2 Likes

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by EbukaHades10(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sense is like a flower......it doesn't grow in everyone's compound.

For you to actually believe a picture that doesn't even do your argument justice is simply baffling, aje.

3 Likes

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by ChoCho54(f): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
odinson1:

This is some feminist/simp propaganda bullshit.

Gay men exist=A woman didn't grab rugers balls,a Gay did. Why? Well,because apparently,women are Incapable of Wrong doings and should be treated with respect.
Odin Zukwanike.
Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wait, you enjoy being ridiculed here? If so, stop it now cus you're spoiling the true feminists name. Nowadays, before i hangout with a girl, i ask her if she's a feminist cus birds of the same feathers flock together.
Tueh!
Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by ChoCho54(f): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
I don't care who did it.
Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
siofra:
angry

What did you eat?

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Are the both gay's?

light up my Black mamba
In the music industry, Gay guys full that place tongue
Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Maynman: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

And also loose whores.

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
siofra:
angry

person wey get the preek say na woman grab am, you wey no dey there dey talk another thing
Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by toujurs: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
ashawopikin:
person wey get the preek say na woman grab am, you wey no dey there dey talk another thing
No mind the jobless bitch

4 Likes

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by DroppingLiquid: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
siofra:
angry

There's video of her from a different angle. It was a vagina wielder
Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Obagofixxy: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Okokobioko

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
siofra:
angry

well I don't know if that's a guy from this angle tho,any arguments ms watson?

Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by BigYash: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
omale88:
She will still argue e.. No be Virginia family again
Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by siofra(f): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2022
omale88:

I don't have your time, Sherlock.
Re: It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 29, 2022
siofra:

I don't have your time, Sherlock.
you are welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / How Men Handle Nippples At Different Relationship Stages - PICTURES / The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.