Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team (44855 Views)

Structural Design And Detailing For All Kinds Of Buildings / Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) / Demolition Of Buildings On Lagos-abeokuta Express Way Renders Masses Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by FMary(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
What is the approximate cost for this? Can the laundry room be converted into a private office? Is there a garden behind?

podosci:
Three bedroom bungalow[i][/i]
Sits on a 60x 60ft plot of land with space for 2 cars
All rooms ensuite
Visitors toilet
Laudry room
walk-in closet for the masterbedroom.
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2017
FMary:
What is the approximate cost for this? Can the laundry room be converted into a private office? Is there a garden behind?

The laundry room can be converted into an office, there is also space for a private garden.
It cost approx 5million with moderate finishings.
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by lanre2009: 5:33am On Jan 02, 2018
Thanks for the great job you are doing.....Please what is the current cost of building this kind of structure.....

podosci:
5bedroom bubgalow + a penthouse
Suited for a 60ftx120ft
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by lilreese: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2018
interesting
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Four unit of five bedroom terraced duplex

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by twinskenny(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
podosci:

nice design

saw this at richmond estate lekki
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
twinskenny:

nice design

saw this at richmond estate lekki
thank you sir
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Kingharzyz(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2018
podosci:

Bro, I'm still waiting for my drawing. Thanks
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
podosci:
4 Bedroom duplex with two unit of 2bedroom flat.

Below is the link to the thread on the construction of the 3D quoted

https://www.nairaland.com/3695263/construction-fourbedroom-duplex-two-unit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by americanson: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2018
podosci:

The laundry room can be converted into an office, there is also space for a private garden.
I fear contacting Nairaland builders for work and from what I have gathered, many people don't like contacting them due to outrageous fees. I like the design you made for this bedroom but executing it is another problem.
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2018
americanson:
I fear contacting Nairaland builders for work and from what I have gathered, many people don't like contacting them due to outrageous fees. I like the design you made for this bedroom but executing it is another problem.
The Harneyprojects to team has been tried and tested with optimal results. Our prices are competitive and flexible.
Seeing is believing, Check the links below.
https://www.nairaland.com/4142180/construction-five-bedroom-duplex-pent
https://www.nairaland.com/2787541/harney-project-renovation-work-nairalanders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Makawhizzy: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
podosci:
What is the cost of building three units of this and size of land

1 Like

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Makawhizzy: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
podosci:

What's the duration for this?
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Makawhizzy:

What is the cost of building three units of this and size of land
36m x 36m would be adequate
It would cost 50million for the carcass( foundation - roof)
3months
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by americanson: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
podosci:

The Harneyprojects to team has been tried and tested with optimal results. Our prices are competitive and flexible.
Seeing is believing, Check the links below.
https://www.nairaland.com/4142180/construction-five-bedroom-duplex-pent
https://www.nairaland.com/2787541/harney-project-renovation-work-nairalanders
Hmmm... Oh, you work with Abdul? Great, I like that guy's work. I will contact you guys when everything is set. Target is South West. However, if the price is beyond what I can afford for your service, I would have to look for alternatives. The kind of prices people quote is really scary and that is my worry.

I have been following different threads where people ask for quotes that can complete either bungalows or duplexes but the price quoted in those threads can really discourage one from even starting.

But all the same, I will contact you guys when I am set and I hope we can harmoniously work together to actualize something good.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Makawhizzy: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2018
podosci:

36m x 36m would be adequate
It would cost 50million for the carcass( foundation - roof)
3months
Is your carcass painted exterior? What's the additional cost for moderate finishing?
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Makawhizzy: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2018
podosci:
Three bedroom bungalow[i][/i]
Sits on a 60x 60ft plot of land with space for 2 cars
All rooms ensuite
Visitors toilet
Laudry room
walk-in closet for the masterbedroom.
Is your 5M quote for this with finishing included? An idea of the finishing?
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Makawhizzy:

Is your 5M quote for this with finishing included? An idea of the finishing?
Moderate finishing like sliding windows, pvc ceiling etc......
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2018
Makawhizzy:

Is your carcass painted exterior? What's the additional cost for moderate finishing?
No paint.....
It would cost approx 18million per unit to finish.
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Makawhizzy: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2018
podosci:

No paint.....
It would cost approx 18million per unit to finish.
U mean 18M*3= 54M to start and finish all three units
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2018
Makawhizzy:

U mean 18M*3= 54M to start and finish all three units
Approx 32million per unit from start to finish
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Two different versions of a very affordable 2bedroon flat.
Approximately 3.5-3.9million

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by freeman67: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2018
Nice designs you have here...
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2018
freeman67:
Nice designs you have here...
Thank you sir
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Donsammi(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2018
podosci:

wow my dad is a fan of flat tops and he considers renovating the hus at the villa (owerri)

I think Amma gv him ur number when he's ready..

your works are tasty n spicy
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Donsammi:

wow my dad is a fan of flat tops and he considers renovating the hus at the villa (owerri)

I think Amma gv him ur number when he's ready..

your works are tasty n spicy
Thank you sir, Would be expecting his call

1 Like

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by MrRitchie: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
podosci:
please how can I get this complete design? So nice
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
MrRitchie:
please how can I get this complete design? So nice
Contact me via mobile/whatsapp - 08068396895
Via mail - Podosci47@gmail.com
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by MrRitchie: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
podosci:

Contact me via mobile/whatsapp - 08068396895
Via mail - Podosci47@gmail.com
sent u a mail
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:02am On Feb 11, 2018
podosci:

I love your designs! but can the buildings be constructed with hydraform?
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

I love your designs! but can the buildings be constructed with hydraform?
Yes they can but the use of hydraform interlocking blocks is not common practice in Nigeria.
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2018
podosci:

Yes they can but the use of hydraform interlocking blocks is not common practice in Nigeria.

I wonder why?! I heard it's a cheaper alternative.

Please educate me on the pros and cons of using it (if you can) for constructing a building like the one you recently posted.

By the way, what's the cost estimate of the building (2 or 3 bedroom) using hydraform?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Ikoyi, Many Trapped / List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant / "Face Me I Face You" Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.