Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team (44772 Views)

Structural Design And Detailing For All Kinds Of Buildings / Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) / Demolition Of Buildings On Lagos-abeokuta Express Way Renders Masses Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by ourchoice(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2018
I am impressed.

Booked for future reference.

You guys build nationwide or just in Suleja
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2018
ourchoice:
I am impressed.

Booked for future reference.

You guys build nationwide or just in Suleja
Nation wide
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2018
A 500 seat capacity stand for OYAH SPORTS Fc, a local football team in the 3rd tier of Nigerian football leauge, based in sulleja, Niger state.

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2018
2 unit of 2bedroom flats sitting on a 50ft x 50ft plot

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2018
4bedroom duplex on a 30ft x 60ft plot of land with parking space for 2 cars

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by diana158(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Great designs, will contact you when am ready to build. Kudos.
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by AreaFada2: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
podosci:
4bedroom duplex on a 30ft x 60ft plot of land with parking space for 2 cars

Great Work. How much will build this structure in Ibadan , Ogun State & Edo/Delta?

If increased to 5 bedrooms , 2 bedrooms downstairs and 3 upstairs, how much roughly will it cost in the places mentioned above?

Do you have more streamline designs without columns and without roof parapet? Those that look like Mediterranean or Florida designs.

Thanks.
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 3:36am On Apr 02, 2018
AreaFada2:

Great Work. How much will build this structure in Ibadan , Ogun State & Edo/Delta?

If increased to 5 bedrooms , 2 bedrooms downstairs and 3 upstairs, how much roughly will it cost in the places mentioned above?

Do you have more streamline designs without columns and without roof parapet? Those that look like Mediterranean or Florida designs.

Thanks.

Please contact me via whatsapp : 08068396895
Via mail : Podosci47@gmail.com
For a more detailed discussion
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by AreaFada2: 4:05am On Apr 02, 2018
podosci:

Please contact me via whatsapp : 08068396895
Via mail : Podosci47@gmail.com
For a more detailed discussion

Ok sir
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2018
We want to use this medium to thank you all for following this thread from inception.
For those who want to skip the haste of going through 7pages to view the 3D views, we got you covered with a page that streamlines the experience into one page of beautiful 3D views.
Thank you.
Click below for beautiful 3D views and their approx prices.

https://Harneyprojects.com/3dmodels
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by AreaFada2: 11:54am On May 15, 2018
podosci:
The low cost 2bedroom bungalow is for the young men and women out there hoping to own a home and kick-start that process of starting a family. The building is suited for a 50ft x 50ft ( 15m x 15m) plot of land, with 300-500thousand naira that size of land can be acquired in the satellite towns of Abuja with access to 24/7 water supply and very good power supply( suleja, maraba, etc) and many other states in Nigeria. You have parking space for 2 cars and a small garden at the back to support the Nigerian Green innitiative which can also serve as a resting spot for you and your family.
Approximate cost: 3.5-5million naira
Estimated number of blocks-2500 vibrated sandcrete blocks (stone dust) @ 135 per block
Approx. Estimated bags of cement - 200 @ 1480 per bag
Approx. Estimated tonne of sand - 90tonne @ N30,000 per trip ( A trip is 30tonne)
Approx. Estimated tonne of gravel - 30 tonne @ N60,000 per trip
Approx. Estimated number of iron y12 - 80 @ 1250 each
Approx. Estimated aluminium roofing sheet - 100 square meters @ 1200 per square meters

This are the major materials that determine how high or low your building cost
The cost estimate is based on the cost of purchasing materials and labour for suleja and its environs
Let's go back to this low cost N3.5 million two bed rooms. Previously we discussed the 4 bed duplex.

In Ogun state, with basic finishing, foundation and German floor already done. Two beds, 2 toilets, lounge/parlour & ante-room, how much will roughly complete it? Please quote realistically since it is not starting from the beginning. And it is only a BQ to secure a 120 x 120 plot.

Thanks.
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Bobby95(m): 10:19am On May 31, 2018
podosci:
Two different versions of a very affordable 2bedroon flat.
Approximately 3.5-3.9million
boss, u didn't state the specs and i will like to know the kind of finishings. Thanks
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bobby95:
boss, u didn't state the specs and i will like to know the kind of finishings. Thanks
2 bedrooms
1 toilet/bat
1living room
1dining
1kitchen
Moderate finishings using Nigerian tiles,doors etc
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by HAH: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2018
podosci:

2 bedrooms
1 toilet/bat
1living room
1dining
1kitchen
Moderate finishings using Nigerian tiles,doors etc
I want to build small BQ at the small land in my house in abuja the area is 5 metres wide and 10 metres height, it can be in form of two rooms or alternatively a room, palour toilet and kitchen.

I don't know if you have such design and i want to know the rough cost implication, if it is pocket friendly we can do deal

Thanks
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2018
HAH:
I want to build small BQ at the small land in my house in abuja the area is 5 metres wide and 10 metres height, it can be in form of two rooms or alternatively a room, palour toilet and kitchen.

I don't know if you have such design and i want to know the rough cost implication, if it is pocket friendly we can do deal

Thanks

Contact me via email podosci47@gmail.com
WhatsApp - 08068396895
I have several designs that would fit perfectly with your specifications and most importantly pocket friendly.
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
https://Harneyprojects.com/3dmodels
4 bedroom duplex + 5 units of one bedroom flats
This model sits on a 50ft x 100ft plot of land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 4:30am On Aug 31, 2018
Restaurant
This models sits on a 50ft x 100ft plot of land and has parking space for 8 cars

2 Likes

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Evangkatsoulis: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nice
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Obisolobest123: 6:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Sir, how much will it cost me to have this in 3 bedroom
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Gbpereluvmama: 3:23pm On May 23, 2019
podosci:
Two different versions of a very affordable 2bedroon flat.
Approximately 3.5-3.9million
can u get this structure with the surrounding for me in yenagoa, the capital of bayelsa state for this amount. In a 100ft by 50ft ladn,how many cars can be packed.
secondly, if I want to add one extra room to make it 3bedroom bungalow with 4 toilets and dinning separate from kitchen, what is the additional cost.
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
5 bedroom and four room self contained bq with a lobby, in Abia state.
Its a proposed country home.
I need a couple of designs and cost breakdown.
One floor. Medium sized bedrooms with the master bedroom and one other bedroom having walk in closet.
The immediate areas around both buildings would be interlocked.
The size of land is 2 acres.
08099040981. Watsapp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Ikoyi, Many Trapped / "Face Me I Face You" Experience / List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.