Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island (1044 Views)

“I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by gbengadavis(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Any MATURED lady wana hang out with me for Easter?
Criteria: Great sense of humour,dress presentable...I have a phobia 4 gals that bleach

~Just for fun~

Pm me
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by cruzita(f): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
goodluck
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
gbengadavis:
Any MATURED lady wana hang out with me for Easter?
Criteria: Great sense of humour,dress presentable...I have a phobia 4 gals that bleach

~Just for fun~

Pm me
Sorry dude, but that's what's in stock and you'd have to make do with that.
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by halfricanadian(f): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
cheesy op no want girl whosw skin color matches with d beach sand loool i get

1 Like

Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by gbengadavis(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drefan:

Sorry dude, but that's what's in stock and you'd have to make do with that.
u right dude...though,i'm not really against bleaching coz everybody has the right to choose to look the way they want to. Its just not ma thing
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by gbengadavis(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy op no want girl whosw skin color matches with d beach sand loool i get
u gat me laffing
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by gbengadavis(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Seems lots of gals on here are based in the east or outa lag...just my observation though
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
I bet ur looking for someone to do egg hunting underneath ur pants...hahahahahahahahahahahaa tongue

1 Like

Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by gbengadavis(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
I bet ur looking for someone to do egg hunting underneath ur pants...hahahahahahahahahahahaa tongue
u not cwious, must every hang out end in dating or sex
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
gbengadavis:
u right dude...though,i'm not really against bleaching coz everybody has the right to choose to look the way they want to. Its just not ma thing
LOL. I guess you are terrified of repulsive stretch marks and zebra stripes like moi.

More strength to you as you keep searching. Although I assure you that the chance of finding a girl in her natural-born skin is very slim.
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by halfricanadian(f): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
gbengadavis:
u gat me laffing
grin dont mind me
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by gbengadavis(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin dont mind me
u fit in?
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by halfricanadian(f): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
gbengadavis:
u fit in?

No tongue
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by gbengadavis(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

No tongue
u bleached abi....lols

1 Like

Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by gbengadavis(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jade wasup
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hope its not gon be from Lagos to Soka sha grin Just saying tho, happy Easter goat hunting grin
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by gbengadavis(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
pinceprinz:
Hope its not gon be from Lagos to Soka sha grin Just saying tho, happy Easter goat hunting grin
where is soka?
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by halfricanadian(f): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
gbengadavis:
u bleached abi....lols

Yes grin
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by gbengadavis(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes grin
#kiss ha out of thread# lols
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by halfricanadian(f): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
gbengadavis:
#kiss ha out of thread# lols

shocked faints
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Op arrange babe for me....i fit roll by dat side
Re: Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island by gbengadavis(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Get More Birthday Gifts Than Guys On Their Birthday??? / Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend / The femalecore And Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.