Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) (1220 Views)

Aww!!! Married Corp Members Rocks NYSC Outfit With Their Kid (photos) / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Teeboy22(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2016
grin chai

omo back then na cartoon o & Milo (pa pa pa pa pa Milo) that milo show then & Golden rockas

Cc lalasticlala, seun, dominique

1 Share

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Teeboy22(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by iceberylin(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2016
That 7am RSTV Tom n Jerry..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by talktonase(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Cadbury breakfast television...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Mutuwa(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Kids of the 60's 70's 80's and 90's really had good Saturdays..
Kids of nowadays... embarassed

The days of cartoon network..
Dj Kat
Fun factory
Super Nintendo entertainment system
Tales by moon light on Sundays
The news line with Frank Olizeh
Etc..
Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Synzu(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Pinky & The Brain, Dexters Laboratory and that Warner Bros. Cartoon gringrin

On STV grincheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Synzu(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2016

On STV grincheesy

1 Like

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Are yhu kidding grin grin ...KKB show!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Teeboy22(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Synzu:

On STV grincheesy

You head dey der grin grin
Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by MoNickk(f): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2016
cadbury breakfast TV esp the one abt that kid doctor...I was in awe..

1 Like

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Synzu:

On STV grincheesy
Lol Like as if you read my mind and also they show Anamaniacs and Chicken boo

1 Like

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Michellla(f): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2016
they used to show Justice League,
Dexter,
spider man & his amazing friends,
silver hulk,
plus cow & chicken.
funtimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Synzu(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2016
Deejacy2:
Lol Like as if you read mind and also theuy show Anamaniacs and Chicken boo

Yea!! Lol the warner bros. Cartoon I talked bout is Anamaniacs!! gringrin

Loved it! Cow and chicken too!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by IZZIFLOW(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2016
watching cartoon [justice league]
Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Deejacy2:
Lol Like as if you read mind and also theuy show Anamaniacs and Chicken boo
they showed those cartoons on weekdays not saturdays tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
they showed those cartoons on weekdays not saturdays tongue
Says who? Are you living in the same house with me? I watched those toons every Saturday morning.
Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Deejacy2:
Says who? Are you living in the same house with me? I watched those toons every Saturday morning.
ok

1 Like

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by brighthp(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Playing outside
Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by debque(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
cadbury breakfast TV, no1 in family entertainment
johnny bravo,
mcgyver
pinky n d brain
family circle.
Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
I have lots of sex on Saturdays as a kid... Cos the girl in my compound was around and she invites her friend sometimes for sex.... I Bleep and I enjoy it!!!
Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Leriebloom(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Spending time with my dad.
Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Flashh: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Because I'm not going to school on Saturdays. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by cruzita(f): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
the thought of not going to school alone dey totori my belle
Re: What Did You Enjoy Most About Saturday As A Kid(photos) by Annais(f): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Watching cartoons- Dungeon Masters especially.
Cadbury Breakfast Television. Then later in the afternoon, the most important: Knight Rider cool Dear lord it was fuuuunnn!!!
Not to forget WWE too.

(1) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Female Virgins / They Did It. / Sweet Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.