Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

10 Categories Of Female Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins (1206 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 5 Ways To Identify Female Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Female Virgins by frankwells(f): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2016
No matter how ladies pretend about hating sex, they fantacize about it, they wait for it; and look for it because all humans are born with primal sex urge.

This is because in today's progressive society, ladies are scorned for their choices especially when it comes to keeping their virginity, therefore, they all pretend (both virgins and non virgins) they are not interested in sex at all.

Don't tongue lash me cos I'm not trying to say that every virgin wants to get laid, but as a general rule, the point is that sexual urge for intimacy is a respecter of nobody

Having said all that, let's get to business
1. The "Reborn Babes".
These ones aren't really biological virgins but are virgins because they have given their lives to Christ. Just like a sinner who gives his/her life to christ (old things are past away cheesy)

2. The Ugly Babe
This one lacks opportunity because of her ugliness and poor taste in fashion. Though beauty does not in any way have anything to do with a lady being a virgin, but research and sampling has shown that when a lady is extremely ugly and has poor taste in fashion, she's likely to be a virgin because she's most likely to have few or no male suitors (this ascertion is open to criticism anyway )
Continue:http://www.jagabanng.com/2016/02/10-categories-of-female-virgins.html
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by delectablegyal(f): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2016
Tosyne2much, is this your article?
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2016
delectablegyal:
Tosyne.2much, is this your article?
Yes it's my article

See the link here

www.nairaland.com/2218914/10-categories-female-virgins

Cc
Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2016
Kay,so we have 2 whole threads on virgin women can we get 1 on virgin men
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by cruzita(f): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2016
ugly babes with better back side dey get lot of guys ooo
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Lsofdk(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2016
undecided OP na so you go just dy copy tongue
tosyne2much open book make op copy finish na
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Lsofdk(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
you can do that
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
You can drop the categories of male virgins cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by latinoKingdom(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2016
Nairaland is turning to another thing o, every time na virgin talk, pls allow we that are virgins to rest o
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Lsofdk:
undecided OP na so you go just dy copy tongue
tosyne.2much open book make op copy finish na
Make I open book shey?
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
You can drop the categories of male virgins cool
Lsofdk:

you can do that
I'm on it!!! grin prepare yerselves
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2016
QueenValerie:

I'm on it!!! grin prepare yerselves
Make it very analytical and realistic so that it can grace the FP.. But remember you will definitely be bashed cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make it very analytical and realistic so that it can grace the FP.. But remember you will definitely be bashed cool
Bashed
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Lsofdk(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
Bashed
don't tell me you're scared
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lsofdk:

don't tell me you're scared
I don't relish the idea,no. sad

I was studyin' on why dudes are virgins but it felt like work instead of the fun I wanted......so Bye I'm off ta collect data for my analysis of the male mouth. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Friends With Benefits / Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out / Ladies Jackets/blazers, Shoes & Dresses At Giveaway Prices!everything Must Go!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.