Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". (1430 Views)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / The Nigerian Constitution Lets You Sue Your Fiancé For Not Marrying You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by demo4ril97(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Imagine a bill was passed by the senate and got the approval of the President, in which it is section one of the marriage law of the year 2016 and it states "everybody on nairaland must get married to a nairalander".

Who will be your crush?.
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2016

Well it will be the lucid part of doveda or daretodiffer as the case may be....... But on a second thought.... Yuck!!

Introvert invest money to buy better data services not the......
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by iceberylin(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2016
I ain't marrying no man..
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2016
iceberylin:
ROTFLMAO! grin
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by sinaj(f): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2016
Hehehe I will av to practice polyandry tongue
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2016
angels09:

Chai!

Dearis Godu o! cheesy
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by doveda: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2016
angels09:

Well it will be the lucid part of doveda or daretodiffer as the case may be....... But on a second thought.... Yuck!!

Thanks, I think I will kill myselfsad
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2016
iceberylin:
LAUGH AND FARTS ON MYSELF
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2016
TEAM AMTAKEN
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmm. Daz gonna be funny.
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

Thanks, I think I will kill myselfsad
God forbid.
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2016
sinaj:
Hehehe I will av to practice polyandry tongue
Too much generations
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Tis is intense.....
A lil awkward too.....sad
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by nikkypearl(f): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Ilol@ icebellyn...
Lala
Stfu
Naijaboiy
Profojah
Vizkiz
Adeniji....
Deadzone
Andyblaze
Dem plenty ooo..i dey cum... grin
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by ggrin(f): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2016
iceberylin:
kiss cheesy
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Emodeee: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2016
If not missmossy, it will be sinaj.
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by ladycomfort(f): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Na small boys full here. undecided

1 Like

Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Andyblaze: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
Ilol@ icebellyn... Lala Stfu Naijaboiy Profojah Vizkiz Adeniji.... Deadzone Andyblaze Dem plenty ooo..i dey cum... grin
tongue
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by nikkypearl(f): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
Na small boys full here. undecided
We go manage them like that...no time.. grin
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Will simply deactivate.
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by IgaraNla1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Gushhh.....totally impossible
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by myfantasies(f): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Den i will just deactivate my nairaland account
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Leriebloom(f): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
I rather stay single.
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by cruzita(f): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
the person that passed the bill is he married to a nairalander?
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by allyon(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
I will rather die as a celibate.
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
iceberylin:
Buhahahahahahahaha
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by demo4ril97(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:
the person that passed the bill is he married to a nairalander?
an individual cant pass a bill, it deals with majority from upper house.
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
Buhahahahahahahaha

U when dey laff who U go marri
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

U when dey laff who U go marri
Check my siggy grin
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
Check my siggy grin
I don sabi Ur siggy tey tey but na nairalander we dey talk of here
Its just a fun question e no mean say U go cheat on the boo
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I don sabi Ur siggy tey tey but na nairalander we dey talk of here
Its just a fun question e no mean say U go cheat on the boo
YES!! cheesy cheesy
Re: When The Nigerian Constitution States "You Must Get Married To A Nairalander". by UnknownT: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Simple, tell your bf/gf to create an account here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Spend Millions Just For The Pussycat! / She Took My Money And Broke My Heart... What Do I Do??? / That Moment You Got Married For The Sake Of American Visa(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.