Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

She Gives Me Extra Balls Of Akara Every Time I Patronise Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gives Me Extra Balls Of Akara Every Time I Patronise Her (695 Views)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Why Men Patronise Prostitutes / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gives Me Extra Balls Of Akara Every Time I Patronise Her by jonaifame22(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Good morning everyone happy weekend pls enjoy urself don't let worries ruin ur weekend.
Back to the matter.
There's this lovely beautiful gal that sells akara for her mom whenever her mom is not around,whenever I patronise her when I ask for fifty naira akara,she will jus emmbarass my nylon bag wth akara as if I paid for #200 worth of akara.
This gal is so beautiful wth her round breast and her eye blinding cleavage she normally put on display everytime and whenever I see dis my mouth will start watering and splashing wth saliva,the day she put on mini skirt and she sat down dat I saw her laps,chai my peniss was greatly troubled within my boxer short area.
Now most times when I go to buy something frm them after exchanging pleasantries she'll end with "brother john anything for me" and I'll jus smile sinfully
Of course I have something for her,but it's not something that I can give to her in public glare to avoid the criticism of people around,and I know that this special gift I have for her is something that is not new to her,and I have an inclination that she'll love mine and she'll apppreciate it.
Will I be wrong If I say this gal wants something special frm me?
Re: She Gives Me Extra Balls Of Akara Every Time I Patronise Her by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2016
No...u are right that she wants something...she wants you to be a son in law to akara seller!

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Extra Balls Of Akara Every Time I Patronise Her by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2016
Oga Trust me o...She may just be tat Nice to everyone...
Take it from someone who misread a girl's intention towards me sad sad....Just keep enjoying the free akara

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Extra Balls Of Akara Every Time I Patronise Her by tonygee88(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
Good morning everyone happy weekend pls enjoy urself don't let worries ruin ur weekend!
Back to the matter.
There's this lovely beautiful gal that sells akara for her mom whenever her mom is not around,whenever I patronise her when I ask for fifty naira akara,she will jus emmbarass my nylon bag wth akara as if I paid for #200 worth of akara!
This gal is so beautiful wth her round breast and her eye blinding cleavage she normally put on display everytime and whenever I see dis my mouth will start watering and splashing wth saliva,the day she put on mini skirt and she sat down dat I saw her laps,chai my peniss was greatly troubled within my boxer short area,
Now most times when I go to buy something frm them after exchanging pleasantries she'll end with "brother john anything for me" and I'll jus smile sinfully
Of course I have something for her,but it's not something that I can give to her in public glare to avoid the criticism of people around,and I know that this special gift I have for her is something that is not new to her,and I have an inclination that she'll love mine and she'll apppreciate it,
What gives u the impression she us going to love and appreciate urs? grin
Re: She Gives Me Extra Balls Of Akara Every Time I Patronise Her by jonaifame22(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2016
tonygee88:

What gives u the impression she us going to love and appreciate urs? grin
I'm very sure she will!
Re: She Gives Me Extra Balls Of Akara Every Time I Patronise Her by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
Good morning everyone happy weekend pls enjoy urself don't let worries ruin ur weekend.
Back to the matter.
There's this lovely beautiful gal that sells akara for her mom whenever her mom is not around,whenever I patronise her when I ask for fifty naira akara,she will jus emmbarass my nylon bag wth akara as if I paid for #200 worth of akara.
This gal is so beautiful wth her round breast and her eye blinding cleavage she normally put on display everytime and whenever I see dis my mouth will start watering and splashing wth saliva,the day she put on mini skirt and she sat down dat I saw her laps,chai my peniss was greatly troubled within my boxer short area.
Of course I have something for her,but it's not something that I can give to her in public glare to avoid the criticism of people around,and I know that this special gift I have for her is something that is not new to her,and I have an inclination that she'll love mine and she'll apppreciate it.

Thank God for your soul young man.
Every guy will admit to have been tempted ay some point by one akara seller, housemaid, fish seller, waitress etc.
Those akara sellers in particular are something else
but I usually employ my secret weapon when tempted thus
Its called ' self control' or SC for short
Its something I built over time and I must admit
the process is very slow very painful
sometimes you wonder why U even bother
but believe me homes its worth it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Madness Or Fashion?(pic) / . / Lets Create A Gtoup Of Sex Chatters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.